Dr. Mahyar Ganjianpour, MD

Anesthesiology •  Male

Dr. Ganjianpour

Mission Community Hospital

14850 Roscoe Blvd Panorama City, CA 91402

Dr. Mahyar Ganjianpour, MD is an anesthesiology specialist in Panorama City, CA and has been practicing for 26 years. He graduated from University Of Florida in 1994 and specializes in anesthesiology.

Compare Doctors

Quickly compare more Anesthesiologists in your area

Dr. Ganjianpour accepts

Dr. Ganjianpour accepts the following insurance:

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Dr. Ganjianpour treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Ganjianpour's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Ganjianpour

1.5

Dr. Ganjianpour?
Dr. Ganjianpour's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Mahyar Ganjianpour, MD
DO NOT SEE THIS DOCTOR! His billing is completely crooked and dishonest. He billed my insurance company with a tax ID that was not registered with that insurance company. In doing so, he tried to put his charge through as out of network, when he was clearly IN NETWORK with my insurance company. As far as I am concerned, this is totally dishonest. I have been going around with him, his billing idiots and my insurance company for about 10 months now. Dr. Ganjianpour and his billing office idiots still refuse to submit the claim properly, with the proper tax ID number Since he has been dishonest in trying to squeeze money out of me that he's not entitled to, I have to give him a low rating. The office is blatantly dishonest. Do not use this doctor, unless you like having insurance and billing hassles. I saw Dr. Ganjianpour as the anesthesiologist during a colonoscopy last year. I rate his performance as competent. It is his office that I have a problem with.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mahyar Ganjianpour, MD?
My anesthesia experience was fine, but he did my IV start pre-operatively, and stuck me 6 times unsuccessfully before getting another doctor to do it. I told him specifically where I have good veins (in my antecubital, or my inner elbow), which he refused to use since the site was inconvenient. The second doctor used that vein, and was successful the first try.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mahyar Ganjianpour, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Ganjianpour?

• Anesthesiology