Dr. Mahsa Mossadegh, MD

Dr. Mahsa Mossadegh, MD

General SurgeryFemaleAge 49

281-317-4447

Dr. Mahsa Mossadegh, MD is a General Surgery Specialist in Shenandoah, TX. She is affiliated with medical facilities such as HCA Houston Healthcare Kingwood and CHI St. Luke's Health - The Woodlands Hospital. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Mossadegh to book an appointment.

Office Hours

12 pm

Sat

Office
closed
Connect with a call center representative 24/7 to request an appointment.

Mahsa Mossadegh, MD

Mahsa Mossadegh MD PLLC9200 Pinecroft Dr Ste 220 Shenandoah, TX 77380
    • Sat: closed

• Practices at Top Hospital Patient Safety Excellence Award™ See hospitals

Dr. Mossadegh's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Mossadegh

Dr. Mossadegh?
  • Listened & answered questions (84)
  • Office environment (84)
  • Staff friendliness (84)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (4)
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions (4)
  • Appointment was rushed (3)
Dr. Mossadegh is not only an absolutely amazing Doctor, but a fantastic person. From my first appointment with her she gave me all the information I could have possibly needed to make the best decision for me and my body. She also gave me so much peace of mind and confidence in my team of doctors and my extensive surgery that would follow (Nov 14th,2020). Thank you for being such an amazing person, Doctor, and friend, Dr. Mossadegh. You truly touch the lives of your patients in a way you may never fully know.
Heather Williams – Jan 05, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mahsa Mossadegh, MD?
If you have a hernia issue that needs to be taken care of Dr. Mossadegh is the one to see. Great doctor and great staff. Don’t put off having your hernia repaired. Sooner is better then later.
Dec 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mahsa Mossadegh, MD?
I needed an inguinal hernia repaired. This would be my second surgery. I was looking for a new doctor. One who is a board certified specialist with experience in this type of surgery. I did my research, read some reviews and found Dr. Mossadegh. She treated me with respect. She listened to my concerns and answered all my questions. She told me the truth, whether I wanted to hear it or not. I’m very pleased with the results. Thank you So Much Dr. Mossadegh. I would also like to thank her staff. Amy and Autumn were friendly and very helpful. I highly recommend Dr. Mossadegh.
MsDish – Oct 10, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mahsa Mossadegh, MD?
Dr Mossadegh knew I needed to get an appointment ASAP because of my condition of skin melanoma and the need for a sentinel node biopsy. Her bedside manner was sincere and professional. And did an excellent job on the excision of the melanoma and the explanation of all that could happen, both good and bad. She referred me to a plastic surgeon, Dr Rednam with My Houston Surgeons for the closure. She also did an excellent job! Only one week after my surgery and pleased with the surgery sites. I highly recommend Dr Mossedegh for all your surgery needs. Great office staff too! And the office is warm and cozy!
K Blair – Sep 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mahsa Mossadegh, MD?
I was referred to Dr. Mossadegh by my OB/Gyn for a lumpectomy and I could not have been happier with her as my surgeon! She is personable and bright but also extremely technically skilled. The morning of my surgery, I received a call saying the surgery center had a facilities issue and my surgery was canceled. Dr. Mossadegh and her wonderful staff moved mountains to find another location the same day and do the surgery. I couldn't have been happier with the result and the whole experience! I would tell anyone needing surgery to see Dr. Mossadegh with confidence.
Aug 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mahsa Mossadegh, MD?
I was referred by my PCP. I will tell you, I could not have been happier! Dr. Mossadegh explained everything thoroughly, was genuinely interested in my concerns and ALWAYS had time for me no matter how small the issue. My surgery went so well that I actually am having compliments on my incisions and scars. She is so down to earth, approachable, knowledgable and experienced. Best of all, she's a Buckeye!
Elizabeth Krieg – Jul 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mahsa Mossadegh, MD?
Dr. Mossadegh is an incredible doctor! I feel blessed to have met her and to have received her care. I never met a doctor so compassionate, caring and passionate about what she does. It is truly refreshing for me to see a doctor that deeply cares about her patients and it is not afraid to connect with them. She is a truly gifted doctor and a beautiful, kind human being. She is my preferred surgeon from now on! Thank you, Dr. Mossadegh!!! Keep letting your light shine through.
SK – May 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mahsa Mossadegh, MD?
Dr. Mossadegh and her staff are excellent. On 12/24/2019 I was having pains that I expected to be gallbladder issue. Not wanting to mess up Christmas for the family, I waited until 12/26 and went to my doctor who sent me to imaging but I had to wait the test results that came in late Friday and they provided a reference (in a previous call, they had also indicated a secondary reference, Dr. Mossadegh). By the time I received the results, the first references office was closed so I endured the pain until Monday. When I called Monday, I was told they could see me in two weeks! So I called Dr. Mossadegh's office, they squeezed me in at 1 PM and scheduled me for surgery the next day, New Year's Eve. Dr. Mossadegh was wonderful and has a great "bedside" manner. My gallbladder was very infected and difficult to remove and I had to spend several days in the hospital. I saw the Dr. or her assistant everyday as she had surgeries scheduled throughout the holiday. She is very dedicated.
George Timothy Dove – Apr 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mahsa Mossadegh, MD?
Having to visit a surgeon is not something to look forward to. By the time I finished the first office visit, Dr Mossadegh and her staff made me feel I had made the right decision. They were warm, friendly, confident and professional. AFTER surgery, which was breast, I am even more pleased with her. I felt like I was her only patient. So personal and caring. I highly recommend Dr Mossadegh for any and all surgical needs.
Donna M Oppliger – Jan 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mahsa Mossadegh, MD?
Dr. Mossadegh was recommended by my Primary Care doctor for on umbilical hernia. After the exam, we discussed treatment, including surgery. My challenge was to fit in surgery/recovery in light of my daughter's upcoming breast cancer surgery. Dr Mossadegh & her team were truly kind & compassionate & jumped through hoops to fit me into surgery the very next day. She's a reassuring, caring professional who didn't rush through the consultation at all. Her wonderful sense of humor put me & my family at ease. Pre-surgery, she took time to simply explain the procedure. Most importantly, her surgical work is an art! She placed the incision & stitched so intricately as to leave virtually no wound. Day 2, my daughter & I could barely tell where the incision was (she skillfully hid it in my belly button!). By Day 4, I was off pain meds & healing nicely. I heartily recommend Dr Mossadegh. She's someone you'd want in your circle of friends & confidantes, as she'd go the extra mile for you.
Gretchen LeGalley – Oct 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mahsa Mossadegh, MD?
Dr. Mossadegh performed a hernia surgery for me and I can't say enough about how grateful I am for her her care. The entire experience was great and I highly recommend her for any surgical procedures. Thank you so much.
Ronnie Coufal – Oct 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mahsa Mossadegh, MD?
Dr. Mossadegh was one of the Kindest and most thorough Doctors I have ever met. She made my family and I feel very comfortable and took her time explaining the procedure that I was to have along with what to expect before and after my surgery. This was the first surgery I had since giving birth years ago so I was quite nervous, however, she made me feel completely at ease. I would highly recommend her and her staff for a job well done!
Marilyn E Ford – Oct 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mahsa Mossadegh, MD?
Dr. Mossadegh is an excellent doctor! She is very personable and listens to your concerns. She went above and beyond her duties, removing my gallbladder, to get to the bottom of the abdominal pain I was experiencing after giving birth, which my former OBGYN had dismissed the pain as no longer his problem. She did a wonderful job on stitching me back together and my incisions are healing beautifully.
JNes – Oct 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mahsa Mossadegh, MD?
She deserves a 10. Thank you for your kindness, excellent attention and professionalism.
Antuaneth M. – Aug 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mahsa Mossadegh, MD?
I can’t say enough about Dr. Mossadegh. I was seen within 48 hours and had surgery scheduled for an infected sebaceous cyst Dr Mossadegh is kind, friendly and put me at ease. Her credentials speak for themselves.
Allison Newman – Jul 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mahsa Mossadegh, MD?
Dr. Mossadegh's office was very friendly, helpful and took a genuine interest in my situation. Dr. Mossadegh was very willing to talk with me, answer all my questions and asked many questions herself to grasp the history of my condition. She scheduled surgery for the next day, a Saturday and old me all she planned to do. She inspired confidence and I felt I had come to the right doctor. he visited daily in post op and kept me informed. Great choice for a surgeon!
Stuart Ormsbee – Jul 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mahsa Mossadegh, MD?
I don't want any other surgeon other than Dr. Mossadegh. She treats her patients with dignity and integrity. She is very thorough regarding each patient's medical case. She doesn't treat you as if you are on some medical conveyor belt (meaning everyone is under one medical umbrella). She listens to YOU as well as making the most appropriate medical judgement for your particular issue. She is a spiritual being as well as a great physician. I just love her, and if I ever need any type of surgery in the future, I will adamantly request her services.
FRANCE L BYNUM in HOUSTON, TX – Jun 25, 2019
She was Awesome!
Jeanne in Conroe , TX – Jun 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mahsa Mossadegh, MD?
Dr. Mossadegh did a fantastic job repairing my inguinal hernia. She diagnosed it quickly and worked with the hospital to find the quickest and least expensive option for getting the emergency surgery scheduled. She had a terrific bedside manner as well. She explained exactly what the issue was and how she planned to correct it.
Bill Laurence in Spring, TX – May 31, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mahsa Mossadegh, MD?
What an excellent doctor! Dr. Mossadegh was knowledgeable and personable, professional but caring and friendly. She took the time to answer all of my questions and to explain what to expect before, during and after surgery. I would highly recommend her to anyone who needs an outstanding surgeon.
Gay Tharp, REALTOR in The Woodlands, TX – Apr 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mahsa Mossadegh, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Mossadegh?

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check Dr. Mossadegh's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Mossadegh's Top Procedures and Conditions

Gallbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy), Laparoscopic

Dr. Mossadegh performs Gallbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy), Laparoscopic more than 96% of her peers

Dr. Mossadegh performs this procedure more than 96% of her peers

Gallbladder Removal

Dr. Mossadegh performs Gallbladder Removal more than 95% of her peers

Dr. Mossadegh performs this procedure more than 95% of her peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Cholecystectomy, Laparoscopic

• Inguinal Hernia
  • Inguinal Hernia Repair, Open
  • Intestinal Abscess
  • Intestinal Obstruction
  • Intestinal Transplant (incl. Enterectomy)
  • Ischemic Colitis
  • Ventral Hernia
  • Wound Repair

Dr. Mossadegh accepts

281-317-4447

Dr. Mossadegh accepts the following insurance:

Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
Humana Health Plan of Texas
Medicare
MetLife
Principal Financial Group

When I graduated medical school at The Ohio State University, my mother, who was a registered nurse, gave me some advice. She said that her wish for me...Read more

Dr. Mossadegh has been practicing General Surgery in The Woodlands & Kingwood area since moving to The Woodlands in 2004. She was part of a multi-specialty...Read more

• General Surgery