Dr. Mahsa Mossadegh, MD

Dr. Mahsa Mossadegh, MD

General SurgeryFemaleAge 50

General Surgery

Dr. Mahsa Mossadegh, MD is a General Surgery Specialist in Shenandoah, TX and has over 24 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from The Ohio State University College Of Medicine medical school in 1998. She is affiliated with medical facilities such as HCA Houston Healthcare Kingwood and Houston Methodist The Woodlands Hospital. Her office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.

Office Hours

Office
closed

Mon

5 pm
Connect with a call center representative 24/7 to request an appointment.

Mahsa Mossadegh, MD

Mahsa Mossadegh MD PLLC9200 Pinecroft Dr Ste 220 Shenandoah, TX 77380
    • Sat: closed

• Offers Telehealth This provider offers telehealth appointments. Schedule an appointment.
  • Practices at Top Hospital Patient Safety Excellence Award™ See hospitals

Dr. Mossadegh's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Mossadegh

Dr. Mossadegh

Awesome Surgeon.
I would recommend Dr. Mossadegh. She goes above and beyond to make you feel comfortable before and after the surgery.
Mar 24, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mahsa Mossadegh, MD?
i was referred to Dr. M after a mammogram/biopsy. My caregiver and I met with her and were put at ease. I had a lumpectomy the next week. She was v ery comforting throut the entire process - a lovely lady. Her staff was very efficient and took care of any questions.
RUTH – Feb 20, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mahsa Mossadegh, MD?
Surgery to remove a fatty deposit which was pressing on a nerve
Veronica Sucic – Feb 16, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mahsa Mossadegh, MD?
Dr. Mossadegh was awesome. Upon my first visit she showed compassion and knowledge while discussing the cancer in my body. Surgically speaking - it couldn't have gone any more perfect. I would describe Dr. Mossadegh as personable, professional and very skilled as a surgeon. I truly feel she was God-sent for me. She cared about me.
Cindy Oatman – Feb 15, 2022
Appendectomy
Dr. Mossadegh is truly God sent. I'm so thankful for her medical knowledge, her professional demeanor, and her personable approach and concern for my health. I came in the ER with excruciating pain and she listened to my symptoms I was experiencing. She assured me that she would continue to check on me throughout my stay at the hospital and she kept her word. Dr. Mahsa Mossadegh is paramount within the medical community, she's knowledgeable, skillful, nurturing, and not afraid to put the patient's conditions, concerns and needs above science. Dr. Mossadegh specializes in individuality.
Bernadine Shelvin Randle – Feb 11, 2022
Lumpectomy
I am 62 and found out I had breast cancer. This fantastic Surgeon put everything in layman’s terms and completely explained everything to me. She gave me her card with her personal cell phone….Who does this ? This surgeon does!! I just had a lumpectomy with 2 lymph nodes removed. I was so concerned about how I would look. I was beyond “ thrilled” with the scar and how I looked Pretty much the same as before the surgery. The reason I shared my age is because I have had a lifetime of Dr.s for myself, husband and two grown daughters and this Dr. Is the BEST I have EVER known. I can’t stress how much I recommend her!!!
D. J. – Feb 09, 2022
10 of 10
Dr. Mossadegh helped me understand my risk factors and helped me see that I did NOT need surgery. She explained things in a way that helped me feel confident in my health. I appreciate her time and service.
Feb 08, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mahsa Mossadegh, MD?
Dr. Mossadegh clearly explained what my health issues were and why I needed to have surgery. She gave me more information than even my primary care doc. She was easy to talk to, listened to my questions, and left me feeling confident in my decision. On the day of surgery, she explained what she would do and how she would take her time. She is available to me for the next 3 months while I recover and responds to my questions at any time.
Feb 02, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mahsa Mossadegh, MD?
Excellent patient service spending the time to explain medical issues, as well as surgical procedures if needed.
Bruce French – Jan 14, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mahsa Mossadegh, MD?
Outstanding! Dr. Mossadegh is one of the best doctors I have ever visited. She explained my medical issues in an easy understandable manner. I would recommend her to my best friend.
Lisa – Jan 13, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mahsa Mossadegh, MD?
Seems like every couple of years, I spend my Holidays with Dr. Mossadegh. In 2019, I had an acute, infected, gall bladder attack and was referred to a surgeon who indicated they could not see me for 2 weeks and was told to go to emergency room. I then discovered Dr. Mossadegh, who fit me into her schedule the next day and immediately scheduled surgery for Dec 30. She has an exceptional personality, great bed-side manner and talks to you like a friend. On Feb 4 (her birthday) I returned to golfing. Now 2021, and I had a very large and difficult hernia that I had postponed due to Covid concerns. But I didn't even consider anyone else and Dr. Mossadegh performed the surgery on Dec 16. The next day I walked my dog 1.5 miles and have done so everyday since. I plan to return to golf the first week of Feb as per her 6 week recommendation. I'm 74 and have only had 2 surgeries, but if there is a better general surgeon than Dr. Mossadegh, I don't know who that would be!
TD – Jan 08, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mahsa Mossadegh, MD?
Dr. Mossadegh took a conservative approach to the unidentifiable spot on my mammogram and I am grateful for her approach. Dr. Mossadegh, was, kind, thorough, concerned and is a extremely competent surgeon. Dr. Mossadegh's staff is amazing - the communications were over the top thorough! Called when they said they would, remembered my name and are as caring as the doctor they work for.
E. Evans – Dec 27, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mahsa Mossadegh, MD?
I was referred to Dr. Mossadegh by my family physician for hernia repair. Dr. Mossadegh discovered a second hernia on examination. The entire preop, surgery itself and postop went extremely well. She was very approachable, kind, attentive, answered questions and made sure I understood everything. I would highly recommend her! The office staff was very personable as well, and the entire experience has been an A-Plus!
K. Guiles – Nov 21, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mahsa Mossadegh, MD?
Wonderful experience with Mahsa Mossadegh, MD. PLLC. Dr. Mossadegh was a wonderful surgeon, and the staff was always helpful and kind. They ensured I had a smooth prep, surgery, and follow-up. I am so glad I chose her and would highly recommend to anyone.
Jack Bruner – Nov 06, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mahsa Mossadegh, MD?
In the process of connecting with a surgeon for my breast cancer, the following was very important to me: knowledge, empathy, experience, patience, a doctor who is a good listener and who is able to clearly explain my condition and the steps to be followed. Dr. Mossadegh exceeded my expectations from the very first visit and I came away with every confidence that I would be in good hands. Besides her fabulous credentials, she is a very kind, compassionate and good person. Her staff is very responsive, efficient and kind. In short, Dr. Mossadegh and her staff are the best. I had my surgery 2 weeks ago and I am healing much faster than I expected because of the great job she did. I am very fortunate to have found Dr. Mossadegh and I will always be very grateful to her and her staff. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!!
Carmela Moreno de Shahani – Jun 25, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mahsa Mossadegh, MD?
Dr. Mahsa Mossadegh truly has a passion for her profession and her patients. She is professional, friendly, so easy to talk to, patiently listens and clearly explains diagnosis while addressing all concerns. Prior to surgery, she thoroughly made sure no other issues existed. Dr. Mahsa's confidence allowed me to feel secure at all times, including in the OR and after. My surgery was "picture perfect". Exactly what she explained to me happened. Amazing how great I now feel! Thank You Dr. Mahsa Mossadegh! Incredible physician! Super caring woman! Employs a friendly and efficient staff. I am so thankful that my personal doctor referred me. Definitely five stars!
C.LeBlanc – Jun 16, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mahsa Mossadegh, MD?
Dr. Mossadegh is the best! I had to have my gallbladder removed and was very nervous and anxious about the procedure and recovery. After meeting with her for an initial patient appointment and before surgery she made me feel very safe and at ease and made time to answer any and all of the questions I had. She really cares for her patients and is a great doctor. I would 10/10 recommend her to all of my friends and family.
VK – May 19, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mahsa Mossadegh, MD?
Dr. Mossadegh, breast specialist and general surgeon, is the MOST AWESOME dr. I have ever encountered, and I am 75 and have had many surgeries. She is patient, kind, soothing, and beautiful on the inside and out. She is overly passionate about her work. Actually, I wonder when she sleeps! Dr. Mossadegh brought me from "ultimate basket case" to ultimate positivity and calm on my first visit after I was diagnosed with breast cancer. She spent a lot of time with me (even though it was after hours and after her long surgical day) explaining all options. She also personally called me at home to explain something, to inform me of test results, or to ask me a question. This is RARE in my book! I give her as many "stars" as possible to give, and I would definitely recommend her as a great surgeon to anyone. Also, her staff is patient, helpful, friendly, and extremely professional.
Michaelann Sandrock – Apr 26, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mahsa Mossadegh, MD?
Dr. Mossadegh is not only an absolutely amazing Doctor, but a fantastic person. From my first appointment with her she gave me all the information I could have possibly needed to make the best decision for me and my body. She also gave me so much peace of mind and confidence in my team of doctors and my extensive surgery that would follow (Nov 14th,2020). Thank you for being such an amazing person, Doctor, and friend, Dr. Mossadegh. You truly touch the lives of your patients in a way you may never fully know.
Heather Williams – Jan 05, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mahsa Mossadegh, MD?
If you have a hernia issue that needs to be taken care of Dr. Mossadegh is the one to see. Great doctor and great staff. Don’t put off having your hernia repaired. Sooner is better then later.
Dec 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mahsa Mossadegh, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Mossadegh?