Dr. Mahr Elder, DDS

Dr. Mahr Elder, DDS

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  ·
Male
Dr. Mahr Elder, DDS is an oral & maxillofacial surgery specialist in Vacaville, CA and has been practicing for 16 years. He graduated from Wayne State Univ Som in 2002 and practices oral & maxillofacial surgery.

301 Alamo Dr Ste E

• DenteMax

Learn about Dr. Elder

Dentofacial Anomalies
Facial Reconstruction

Dr. Elder's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

1  Practice Areas

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

• Dentofacial Anomalies

• Facial Reconstruction

No malpractice history found for California.

• Wayne State Univ Som
    Medical School | Graduated 2002

Dr. Elder has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Elder has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Elder does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Elder and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Elder's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Elder to family and friends

Dr. Elder's Performance

Excellent! I had my appointment with Dr. Elder at his Novato location. From their caring, professional staff to the painless, complication-free treatment I received from Dr. Elder, my first-time experience with this office and practitioner was superb. They went above and beyond with my care, and...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
My friend recommended Dr. Elder to me & I'm so glad she did. It's been 2 months since my extraction & root implant- phase 1 of getting a new back tooth! All went well with the extraction & healing- phew! Dr. Elder & his staff were kind, efficient & professional. I consulted with two other oral...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
This MD and doctor of dentistry has a top flight reputation and I did not realize I was seeing the doctor that was so well thought of until I mentioned his name to a friend. I have visited Dr. Elder twice now, about a serious condition. Though I've not gone through the procedure, I have...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I got my wisdom teeth pulled by Dr. Elder and I have no complaints. I didn't get bruised or wasn't in a lot of pain. I healed fast and had a good overall experience. I was scared to death to do it, but it wasn't bad at all because of his professionalism and friendliness.
Are you Dr. Elder?