Dr. Mahmood Siddique, DO

Dr. Mahmood Siddique, DO

Integrative Medicine  ·
Dr. Mahmood Siddique, DO is an integrative medicine specialist in Trenton, NJ and has been practicing for 22 years. He graduated from Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine Of Midwestern University in 1991 and specializes in integrative medicine, pulmonary disease, and more.Read his story

3836 Quakerbridge Rd Ste 206

• Allergies
  • Allergy Testing
  • Andropause
  • Asthma
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy
  • Breathing Disorders
  • Bronchiectasis
  • Bronchitis
  • Bronchospasm
  • Carotid Ultrasound
  • Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
  • Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP)
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Cough
  • Thrombosis
  • Viral Infection
  • Weight Loss Management
  • Wheezing

Our mission is to provide high-quality integrative medical care with compassion utilizing a holistic approach to promote health and wellness. We specialize in Internal Medicine, sleep disorders, pulmonology, cardiovascular disease prevention and weig...

• Integrative Medicine

• How to Turn Anger into Love, 2004
  • Handbook of mind-body medicine for primary care., 2002
  • Wake-up call on teen sleep disorders, 7/5/2010
  • 30-Day Case Fatality Rates for Pulmonary Embolism in the Elderly, 1996
  • Psychiatric disorders and asthma outcomes among high-risk inner-city patients, 2005
  • Trends in Pulmonary Embolism Mortality in the US Elderly Population: 1984 through 1991, 1998
  • The role of panic-fear in comorbid asthma and panic disorder, 2009
  • Biofeedback Treatment for Asthma, 2004
  • Health care use and quality of life among patients with asthma and panic disorder, 2005
  • Sleep, 3/27/2006

Dr. Siddique's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Siddique

Dr. Siddique?
Dr. Siddique's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Mahmood Siddique, DO
Dr Siddique combines traditional medicine with holistic. He treats your body as a whole, not separate entities. He is kind, caring and spends a generous amount of time with you. He is willing to work with you and find the correct treatments. He has branched out to quite a few specialties such as Botox, Laser Hair removal, hormone replacements, trigger point injections. He uses his own lab to draw blood. He also has a weight management program. Highly recommend
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mahmood Siddique, DO?
Dr Siddique is one of the best doctors in NJ that I have met. I am a survivor and was recommended to him to help treat my PTSD. At that very moment, I knew that I had a trusted physician. He listened to me, he showed a great level of empathy, and true care. Dr. Siddique’s approach with me was very professional and just “down to Earth”. He really has went above and beyond for me and I am forever grateful during this rough time. Since he has been treating me I have improved significantly!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mahmood Siddique, DO?
Dr. Siddique is excellent. I went to visit for the first time just for one issue. It was a wonderful 1st visit, spending two hours with me, reviewing my history and actually listening,. Then sending me for many test. He actually said some things that I've been trying to tell other doctors but they didn't listen or would only treat symptoms. Dr. Siddique treats your entire body, mind and soul.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mahmood Siddique, DO?
Despite several good faith attempts on my part to schedule an appointment, including a written complaint, Dr. Siddique simply would not schedule me for a consultation. This suggests that his office is disorganized or too busy with other patients. If basic patient scheduling is a task they cannot master, I cannot entrust them with my medical care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mahmood Siddique, DO?
I consider myself particular when it comes to selecting a Doctor..... Dr. Siddique exceeds my expectations. Trained in various fields of medicine allows him to treat the 'whole person' , ultimately achieving a better outcome in the healing of a patient. He is easy to talk with and is compassionate. In addition, he has a warm and friendly staff, who work together to help fulfill the needs of a patient. Dr. Siddique is not your typical 'revolving door' Doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mahmood Siddique, DO?
His procedures (i.e., harmone injections & PRP injections) are execellent. He stays in touch with you until your issue is resolved. The office staff is very professional and the physical therapist is the best in the area.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mahmood Siddique, DO?
Since 2012, Dr. Siddique's approach to health, has provided me a more detailed explanation for any procedures and the results. Interaction with Dr. Siddique has motivated me to be more proactive towards my own health and wellness. My sleep apnea was address with very positive results. Dr. Siddique referred me to Physical Therapist Molly Fisher, whom has helped me recover from two full hip replacements and one full knee replacement. I constantly recommend Sleep and Wellness to everyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mahmood Siddique, DO?
He pushed me into a sleep mask, which it turns out I didn't need.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mahmood Siddique, DO?
Not a good experience. I went to him for a second opinion on sleep disorder and without knowing me or seeing me more than once he wanted to put me on a very addictive sleep medication. Never went back.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mahmood Siddique, DO?
I have been with Dr. Siddique for several years now. I must say it is always a true pleasure speaking with Dr. Siddique, along with the entire office staff. Every one is pleasant and very personable in the way they interact and care for there patients. I feel lucky to have found such a great Doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mahmood Siddique, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. Siddique?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Siddique treats patients.