Dr. Mahmood Siddique, DO

Dr. Siddique
Telehealth services available

Sleep & Wellness Medical Associates

31 E Darrah Ln Lawrence Twp, NJ 08648

Dr. Mahmood Siddique, DO is an integrative medicine specialist in Lawrence Twp, NJ and has been practicing for 29 years. He graduated from Midwestern University/Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine in 1991 and specializes in integrative medicine, pulmonary disease, and more.

Dr. Siddique's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Siddique

4.5

Dr. Siddique?
Dr. Siddique's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Mahmood Siddique, DO
I highly recommend Dr. Siddique as a primary care physician because he is professional, a good listener, uses a patient centric approach, is on time with appointments, excellent doctor-patient communication, and a happy staff willing to help in any way. Yearly physicals, often times require blood work to be collected. All blood work is done in his office! One room takes bloodwork, another room performs EKG's, one room completes pulmonary ultrasounds, another does heart scans, and even a breathing monitor. I was shocked because my other doctors always ordered blood and I would have to go to Labcorp or Quest that was the end of it. I never had a doctor, request preventative orders comprehensively, that all could be done in his office! Dr. Siddique’s leadership and empathy, shows by the interaction between the staff working in the front, and those working in the back. A work family full of empathy that shows in each smile or phone call reminder, impacting the patient-doctor relationship.
Kelly Brophy – Feb 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mahmood Siddique, DO?
Dr. Siddique and all the members of the Sleep and Wellness Associates team provide the most attentive and thorough medical care which patients seek but rarely receive. I would recommend Sleep and Wellness to anyone seeking to improve their medical health.
Clarence Cobb` – Feb 05, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mahmood Siddique, DO?
Dr. Siddique is the most caring and understanding physician. I have been his patient for close to 10 years now. He always takes time to listen and constantly attends training to keep himself up-to-date on state of the art treatments and options…for medical issues and aesthetic treatments. His staff is also knowledgeable and always friendly and accommodating.
NC – Feb 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mahmood Siddique, DO?
Dr. Siddique is the best doctor I've ever had and his staff is great. I feel like he's like a one stop shop.
Terence – Feb 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mahmood Siddique, DO?
I’ve never been to a practice where I’ve truly been listened to, without judgement. Dr. Siddique is one of the most kindest, attentive and modern doctors there is! Not only is he amazing, but he made sure that his staff is just as amazing! From the moment I enter the office (and even after hours) I feel so comfortable!
S Ortega – Feb 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mahmood Siddique, DO?
As others have also noted here, he is a little too quick on some of the diagnoses he makes. I had gone to him to see how serious my sleep apnea was. For my overnight sleep test, I was put in a room that wasn't quiet (not his fault) and only had about one hour of sleep. Still, he diagnosed that I had a significant sleep apnea problem and needed to wear a mask. I asked how is that possible to judge on only one hour of sleep and he was adamant that the results showed I needed to wear a mask. I went for a second opinion, had another sleep test, slept a little bit longer, and they said MAYBE I should wear a mouth guard, and certainly not a mask. In fact, my second opinion doctor looked at the original data, and strongly disagreed with Siddique's recommendation to wear a mask, especially with such little data. I would never recommend him if you're unsure about your sleep apnea.
MK from Ewing, NJ – Jan 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mahmood Siddique, DO?
I'm leaving a review because my experience was different from what I saw in the reviews, and I think people should know what they're getting into. Although the doctor seems like a nice person, I didn't get much help here. I experienced very long waits and a good amount of miscommunication. It seemed the doctor didn't remember why I was there or what he had said in previous appoinments. As a result, i feel this was not a good use of time and money. I didn't find this doctor to be knowledgeable about a sleep condition, despite being a specialist. I was interested in a holistic approach, but this just seemed like the same old same old.
Jun 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mahmood Siddique, DO?
Dr Siddique combines traditional medicine with holistic. He treats your body as a whole, not separate entities. He is kind, caring and spends a generous amount of time with you. He is willing to work with you and find the correct treatments. He has branched out to quite a few specialties such as Botox, Laser Hair removal, hormone replacements, trigger point injections. He uses his own lab to draw blood. He also has a weight management program. Highly recommend
Seablanco1 in Bordentown, NJ – Jul 12, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mahmood Siddique, DO?
Dr Siddique is one of the best doctors in NJ that I have met. I am a survivor and was recommended to him to help treat my PTSD. At that very moment, I knew that I had a trusted physician. He listened to me, he showed a great level of empathy, and true care. Dr. Siddique’s approach with me was very professional and just “down to Earth”. He really has went above and beyond for me and I am forever grateful during this rough time. Since he has been treating me I have improved significantly!!!
Jonathon in Ewing , NJ – Jun 22, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mahmood Siddique, DO?
Dr. Siddique is excellent. I went to visit for the first time just for one issue. It was a wonderful 1st visit, spending two hours with me, reviewing my history and actually listening,. Then sending me for many test. He actually said some things that I've been trying to tell other doctors but they didn't listen or would only treat symptoms. Dr. Siddique treats your entire body, mind and soul.
Chad in SICKLERVILLE – Apr 14, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mahmood Siddique, DO?
Despite several good faith attempts on my part to schedule an appointment, including a written complaint, Dr. Siddique simply would not schedule me for a consultation. This suggests that his office is disorganized or too busy with other patients. If basic patient scheduling is a task they cannot master, I cannot entrust them with my medical care.
Mark S. Guralnick, Esq., Ph.D. in Cherry Hill, NY – Sep 24, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mahmood Siddique, DO?
I consider myself particular when it comes to selecting a Doctor..... Dr. Siddique exceeds my expectations. Trained in various fields of medicine allows him to treat the 'whole person' , ultimately achieving a better outcome in the healing of a patient. He is easy to talk with and is compassionate. In addition, he has a warm and friendly staff, who work together to help fulfill the needs of a patient. Dr. Siddique is not your typical 'revolving door' Doctor.
Jane M. in Lambertville, New Jersey – Jun 22, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mahmood Siddique, DO?
His procedures (i.e., harmone injections & PRP injections) are execellent. He stays in touch with you until your issue is resolved. The office staff is very professional and the physical therapist is the best in the area.
John De in Bordentown, NJ – Jun 10, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mahmood Siddique, DO?
Since 2012, Dr. Siddique's approach to health, has provided me a more detailed explanation for any procedures and the results. Interaction with Dr. Siddique has motivated me to be more proactive towards my own health and wellness. My sleep apnea was address with very positive results. Dr. Siddique referred me to Physical Therapist Molly Fisher, whom has helped me recover from two full hip replacements and one full knee replacement. I constantly recommend Sleep and Wellness to everyone.
Clarence Cobb in Robbinsville, NJ – May 21, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mahmood Siddique, DO?
He pushed me into a sleep mask, which it turns out I didn't need.
Mike in Princeton Junction, NJ – May 15, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mahmood Siddique, DO?
Not a good experience. I went to him for a second opinion on sleep disorder and without knowing me or seeing me more than once he wanted to put me on a very addictive sleep medication. Never went back.
Linda in East Windsor, NJ – Mar 28, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mahmood Siddique, DO?
I have been with Dr. Siddique for several years now. I must say it is always a true pleasure speaking with Dr. Siddique, along with the entire office staff. Every one is pleasant and very personable in the way they interact and care for there patients. I feel lucky to have found such a great Doctor.
Michael P. in Bordentown, NJ – Feb 24, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mahmood Siddique, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. Siddique?

Our mission is to provide high-quality integrative medical care with compassion utilizing a holistic approach to promote health and wellness. We specialize in Internal Medicine, sleep disorders, pulmonology, cardiovascular disease prevention and weig...

• Integrative Medicine