Dr. Mahmood Moradi, MD

Dr. Mahmood Moradi, MD

Neurological Spine Surgery | Male | 54 years old

66 reviews| Leave a review

We strive for patient excellence and improving the quality of life. We believe in open communication with our patients.Read more

Dr. Moradi's Experience

See how Dr. Moradi's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Moradi

Dr. Moradi accepts 29 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Moradi has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

×

Dr. Moradi's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Moradi to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Moradi
Dr. Moradi's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (58)
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Moradi clearly informed me of my condition and gave me options and recommendations. I decided to have the surgery after weighing the options. The surgery went as he explained without any complications. The recovery is also going well as Dr. Moradi explained without complications. He and his staff are very professional and I highly recommend him to anyone who requires his service.
in Houston, Tx |
Dr. Moradi recently removed a cyst from my pituitary. He along with a team of other professionals were able to complete a successful comprehensive surgery. Thanks Dr. Moradi
in Houston, TX |
I would highly recommend Dr. Moradi. He looked over all my test results, listened to my pain issues, had me to stand and walk so he could access my stance. Once looking at my MRI, he knew exactly what my problem was and thereby outlined a medical plan. His front desk receptionist, Ann, is very competent in answering any number of questions related to Dr. Moradi's practice. . Dr. Moradi's, PA, Selena, was also helpful in answering a variety of questions once I came home from surgery.
in Houston, TX |
Although Dr. Moradi has good educational and professional credentials he fails to listen to his patients and seems to be unaware of the new treatments and procedures that exist and have been extensively implemented in the U.S.A., Europe and other parts of the world. His antagonistic demeanor suggest that he is more concerned about financial matters than the well being of his patients.
in Houston, TX |
I saw Dr. Moradi last year for a surgery on my neck. He and his staff are wonderful and so helpful. He took his time to answer my questions. His PA, Salina, took her time to answer my questions as well. I never had any issues with the office, staff or scheduling. Dr. Moradi was fantastic and I would, and do, recommend him to anyone with back or neck issues. I carry his business cards in my wallet!
in longview, TX |
Horrible! I drove 4 1/2 hrs (one way) for a herniated disc of my lumbar and cervical area. Doctor didn't listen to what my pain issues were at all. Instead was concerned about my vertigo and me getting an MRI on my brain but stated that's not in his specialty. Which has nothing to do with cervical stenosis causing my dizziness and my legs hurting to the point I can't hardly walk at time due to lumbar stenosis. ??
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Moradi has treated me twice for two cervical spine issues, first time 7 years ago, second time in May 2016. I am currently recovering from my May surgery and anticipating excellent results again. He was able to zero in on the nature of my condition that caused me extreme pain and advise on course of action. I trust him implicitly. Sharon F.
Houston, TX |
Dr Moradi is very straight forward very honest about different options. He was able to describe and explain all options. Ann and Selina are awesome! Able to answer questions quickly and so friendly! Wonderful staff!!
in Cypress, TX |
made appointment twice and received call from his office for 1st appointment a day before and 2nd appointment 3 days before and got cancelled because he is out of office.
in Cypress, TX |
Good reputation among doctors. Straight forward. Good surgery result
Houston, TX |
Dr. Mitschke referred me to Dr. Moradi for a second opinion. Taking a lot of time he reviewed my MRI, ask questions and then gave his opinion. Then took time to explain what he found. Talked to me about what has happened and yet to come. Answered my questions including about Humira and what he thought about it. I was ever so pleased with my office visit, so glad I was able to see him.
Have you seen Dr. Mahmood Moradi, MD?
Are you Dr. Moradi?

Dr. Moradi's Care Philosophy

Dr. Moradi's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Neurological Spine Surgery
  •  Board certified in Neurosurgery

Dr. Moradi has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Moradi's Board Certifications

• Brainstem Glioma
  • Broken Neck
  • Cerebral Hemorrhage
  • Cerebral Vascular Disease
  • Cerebrospinal Fluid Leak (CSF Leak)
  • Cerebrovascular Disease

Parkland Memorial Hospital

University Of Texas Southwestern Medical Center At Dallas

Graduated in 1996

• Farsi

Dr. Moradi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Moradi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Neurological Spine Surgery

• Brain Surgery
  • Carpal Tunnel Release Surgery, Endoscopic
  • Cerebrospinal Fluid (CSF) Shunt - Insertion, Repair or Removal
  • Craniectomy, Craniotomy, Surgery of Skull Base, Neuroendoscopy
  • CyberKnife®, Cranial (Stereotactic Radiosurgery, Cranial) incl. Gamma Knife and LINAC Photon Beam
  • Dural Repair or Other Spinal Cord Repair
  • Herniated Disc Surgery
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Neuroplasty