Neurological Spine Surgery  |
Dr. Mahmood Moradi, MD
Dr. Mahmood Moradi, MD is a neurological spine surgery doctor who practices in Houston, TX. He is 55 years old and has been practicing for 27 years. Dr. Moradi is affiliated with Cypress Fairbanks Medical Center, Memorial Hermann - Texas Medical Center and Memorial Hermann Memorial City Medical Center.

Gessner

925 Gessner Rd Ste 500

Houston, TX 77024

Dr. Mahmood Moradi, MD

• ADVANTAGE Health Solutions, Inc.
  • Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
  • CareSource
  • Community Health Choice
  • Guardian
  • Health Net

Learn about Dr. Moradi

We strive for patient excellence and improving the quality of life. We believe in open communication with our patients.

Dr. Moradi's Experience

Dr. Moradi's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Neurological Spine Surgery

• Brainstem Glioma
  • Broken Neck
  • Cerebral Hemorrhage
  • Cerebral Vascular Disease
  • Cerebrospinal Fluid Leak (CSF Leak)
  • Cerebrovascular Disease

• Brain Surgery
  • Carpal Tunnel Release Surgery, Endoscopic
  • Cerebrospinal Fluid (CSF) Shunt - Insertion, Repair or Removal
  • Craniectomy, Craniotomy, Surgery of Skull Base, Neuroendoscopy
  • CyberKnife®, Cranial (Stereotactic Radiosurgery, Cranial) incl. Gamma Knife and LINAC Photon Beam
  • Dural Repair or Other Spinal Cord Repair
  • Herniated Disc Surgery
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Neuroplasty

Internship Hospital | Completed 1996
  • Parkland Memorial Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1996
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1996

Dr. Moradi has no media or publications listed.

• Farsi

Dr. Moradi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Moradi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Moradi's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Moradi to family and friends
4.0
Dr. Moradi's Performance
in houston |
I was trying to get apt with Dr. Moradi. found out, what I was told by other patients was true about how horrible and unprofessional his staff are. the lady whom answered the phone did not try to check my insurance. she kept saying is not in my list. even though I said according to my insurance, he is. she kept repeating the same thing and hung up on me. that's sad that such a good doctor has gathered these rude and unprofessional people to work for him. I was warned by his patients too.
in Cypress, TX |
First surgery I ever had. I would not have wanted any other Doctor. Thank you Dr Moradi
Houston, TX |
The office manager (older white woman), RUDE, doesn't allow you to speak without her interupting and talking down to you. If you have concerns or anything doesn't want to hear it. Others girls very nice. I'm yr. 4 mths back surgery. He messed up, another dr is having to take out all hardware/bone graft THEN redo. He said all looked great doesn't know why pain. And sent me out the door. BEWARE HATE FOR THIS TO BE YOU! Plus once you see PA not him even though appt with him.
Tomball , TX |
Dr. Moradi is a knowledgeable physician. My experience my office visit was pleasant from the time I made my appointment until I left after being seen. I recommend him highly.
in Tomball, TX |
Dr Moradi is a smart, talented, caring, efficient and consistent professional. He has surrounded himself with the same qualities in his office and surgical teams. The Houston area is lucky to have him around!
in Kingsland, TX |
Dr. Moradi was my second opinion before my first neck fusion surgery. He really impressed me with the time he took to explain all the details of the surgery, the recovery time and any limitations. Dr. Moradi, along with his excellent staff, has seen me through 2 neck fusion surgeries that were 5 years apart. He is an excellent communicator and his diagnosis was spot on.
in Houston TX |
Excellent surgeon and person. Most knowledgeable and compassionate. His staff reflects Dr. Moradi. They are thourough, knowlageable and compassionate. Most difficult surgery I have ever had and I came through it with flying colors. I owe my health to Dr. Moradi and his staff. Thank you all.
in Washington, TX |
Dr. Moradi gave me an honest opinion about surgery and what it would do for my herniated disc. He performed my surgery two weeks ago, and the pain has virtually disappeared. He also has an excellent, friendly staff.
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Moradi clearly informed me of my condition and gave me options and recommendations. I decided to have the surgery after weighing the options. The surgery went as he explained without any complications. The recovery is also going well as Dr. Moradi explained without complications. He and his staff are very professional and I highly recommend him to anyone who requires his service.
in Houston, Tx |
Dr. Moradi recently removed a cyst from my pituitary. He along with a team of other professionals were able to complete a successful comprehensive surgery. Thanks Dr. Moradi
in Houston, TX |
I would highly recommend Dr. Moradi. He looked over all my test results, listened to my pain issues, had me to stand and walk so he could access my stance. Once looking at my MRI, he knew exactly what my problem was and thereby outlined a medical plan. His front desk receptionist, Ann, is very competent in answering any number of questions related to Dr. Moradi's practice. . Dr. Moradi's, PA, Selena, was also helpful in answering a variety of questions once I came home from surgery.
in Houston, TX |
Although Dr. Moradi has good educational and professional credentials he fails to listen to his patients and seems to be unaware of the new treatments and procedures that exist and have been extensively implemented in the U.S.A., Europe and other parts of the world. His antagonistic demeanor suggest that he is more concerned about financial matters than the well being of his patients.
in Houston, TX |
I saw Dr. Moradi last year for a surgery on my neck. He and his staff are wonderful and so helpful. He took his time to answer my questions. His PA, Salina, took her time to answer my questions as well. I never had any issues with the office, staff or scheduling. Dr. Moradi was fantastic and I would, and do, recommend him to anyone with back or neck issues. I carry his business cards in my wallet!
in longview, TX |
Horrible! I drove 4 1/2 hrs (one way) for a herniated disc of my lumbar and cervical area. Doctor didn't listen to what my pain issues were at all. Instead was concerned about my vertigo and me getting an MRI on my brain but stated that's not in his specialty. Which has nothing to do with cervical stenosis causing my dizziness and my legs hurting to the point I can't hardly walk at time due to lumbar stenosis. ??
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Moradi has treated me twice for two cervical spine issues, first time 7 years ago, second time in May 2016. I am currently recovering from my May surgery and anticipating excellent results again. He was able to zero in on the nature of my condition that caused me extreme pain and advise on course of action. I trust him implicitly. Sharon F.
Houston, TX |
Dr Moradi is very straight forward very honest about different options. He was able to describe and explain all options. Ann and Selina are awesome! Able to answer questions quickly and so friendly! Wonderful staff!!
in Cypress, TX |
made appointment twice and received call from his office for 1st appointment a day before and 2nd appointment 3 days before and got cancelled because he is out of office.
Good reputation among doctors. Straight forward. Good surgery result
Houston, TX |
Dr. Mitschke referred me to Dr. Moradi for a second opinion. Taking a lot of time he reviewed my MRI, ask questions and then gave his opinion. Then took time to explain what he found. Talked to me about what has happened and yet to come. Answered my questions including about Humira and what he thought about it. I was ever so pleased with my office visit, so glad I was able to see him.
Have you seen Dr. Mahmood Moradi, MD?
Are you Dr. Moradi?

See our Neurological Spine Surgery Specialist at West Houston Medical Center

Visit Dr. Moradi

Dr. Moradi accepts 29 insurance carriers
  • ADVANTAGE Health Solutions, Inc.
    Advantage Health Solutions