Dr. Mahesh Parameswaran, MD

Dr. Mahesh Parameswaran, MD

Ear, Nose, and Throat  |
Dr. Mahesh Parameswaran, MD is an ear, nose, and throat doctor who practices in Leesburg, VA. He is 47 years old and has been practicing for 20 years. Read his story

44035 Riverside Pkwy Ste 450

Leesburg, VA 20176

• Guardian

Learn about Dr. Parameswaran

See how frequently Dr. Parameswaran performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Dizziness
Vertigo
Dysphagia

Dr. Parameswaran's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Parameswaran's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Parameswaran "Dr. Mahesh Parameswaran, aka Dr. Para, has been caring for patients of all ages for nearly ten years. He is dedicated to delivering comprehensive, patient-centered evaluation and treatment for all ENT problems. Tots, teens, and adults alike will be examined with the utmost attention to detail and treated with compassion and concern with the ultimate goal being a successful recovery."

This content was provided by Dr. Parameswaran "Advanced ENT Specialists' professional staff is dedicated to providing the highest standard of care for the ear, nose, and throat. We strive to offer the best and most comprehensive, patient-centered evaluation and treatment for all ENT problems. Tots, teens, and adults alike will be examined with the utmost attention to detail and treated with compassion and concern with the ultimate goal being a successful recovery"

• Ear, Nose, and Throat

• Ear Infection
  • Earwax Buildup
  • Enlarged Turbinates
  • Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Head and Neck Cancer
  • Head or Neck Lump or Swelling
  • Hearing Loss
  • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
  • Laryngeal Cancer
  • Vocal Cord Nodule
  • Vocal Cord Paralysis

• Ablation or Excision of Nasal Turbinates
  • Adenoidectomy
  • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Balloon Sinuplasty
  • Cervical Lymph Node Dissection
  • Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy
  • ENT Surgery
  • Ear Surgery
  • Ear Tube Placement
  • Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Excision of Parotid, Sublingual, or Submandibular Gland
  • Excision or Destruction of Tongue Lesion
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Laryngoscopy and Laryngotomy
  • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Nasal Surgery
  • Sinus Surgery
  • Sphenoidotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Tonsillectomy
  • Tracheal Surgery

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

• Duke University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1992
  • Umdnj Robert Wood Johnson Med School Piscataway/new Brunswick/camden Nj
    Medical School | Graduated 1997
  • Temple University Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1998
  • Temple University Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2002

Dr. Parameswaran has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Parameswaran does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Parameswaran and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Parameswaran's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Parameswaran to family and friends
3.3
Dr. Parameswaran's Performance
    GOOD
in LEESBURG |
Dr. Para performed a septoplasty surgery with a turbinate reduction done in November 2017. Dr. Para is an outstanding surgeon, who is incredibly sincere and thorough when explaining things. He didn't try to push me in any direction, but carefully and thoughtfully explained my options. He was patient in answering my long list of questions. It was reassuring knowing he performed the surgery I required on a regular basis. The outcome of the surgery has been life changing! Thanks Dr. Para!
Thank you so much for the kind words, we truly appreciate your feedback! We are pleased to hear that you had a good experience at our practice and are happy to have been able to help improve your breathing. -Advanced ENT Specialists
Berryville, VA |
100% positive experience w Dr Para & team. Dr Para is very knowledgeable & professional. The surgery he completed on my nose changed my life. I can now breathe through my nose for the first time. I no longer snore at night or have headaches from sinus pressure. I was nervous when Dr Para recommended I have surgery, but he was calm and kind which helped me feel at-ease. Dr Para's staff are wonderful too. Jade helped me maximize my insurance benefits and Gina is a ray of sunshine. Thank you all!
Thank you so much for the kind words and thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. We are pleased to hear that you had a good experience at our practice.
My daughter received tubes in April 2016 and we could not be happier with the results. Dr. Para and his team were amazing and answered every question we had before and after the surgery. We continue to see him for check ups. I love his front desk receptionist the most! She is warm and inviting and does whatever she can to get us into an appointment. My daughter has had less ear infections the past year and is a lot happier!
in VA |
Having a horrible experience in his office. The nurse was all thumbs and didn't care about patients, blowing anesthesia into both nostrils with unnecessary force, saying it was for the doctor to examine my nose, which cause disturbance in the inner ear with severe nausea and vomiting, and remained sick for over one week. Their nurse line was never answered. No help but counterproductive !
in Ashburn, VA |
Personable and caring. He takes his time with you and I have never felt rushed. I have had 2 sinus surgeries with him, and he removed my son's tonsils and adenoids when he was 2 years old. They have made some front office staffing improvements over the last year or two and things are running much more smoothly.
Leesburg, VA |
Dr. Para's not a warm doctor but I was willing to overlook that in favor of his years of expertise. I came there for swollen tonsils that he agreed were huge and needed to go but did not want to do the surgery, only telling me I was too heavy to operate on and left me crying in his office because i believed i'd be stuck with tonsil-related severe sleep apnea forever. Found out from a new ENT that I was 7 pounds over weight range for surgery, worked on that, had tonsils removed and apnea resolved
in Ashburn, VA |
Very poor facility. Dr won't see the Doctor the person getting the appointment lie that we opted for PA and they hang up the call very rudely when taking. They charge the copay for Specialist which is against insurance policy. we are disputing this... Please stay away from this Dr office to make yourself safe and good.
in Herndon, va |
Don't know about the doctor but the front staff are idiots. I receive an automated message that the appointment is at 11:30. We arrive at 11:25 and we were told that we were 10mins late and that the policy is to reschedule. Really! ! Have checked with people who are sitting there who are sitting for more than 10mins. How many times do you sit in a doctor's office with the doctor arriving 1hr late. Complete lack of customer and this is specially after I told them it wasnt 10mins yet.
Have you seen Dr. Mahesh Parameswaran, MD?

See our Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialists at Reston Hospital Center

Visit Dr. Parameswaran