Dr. Maher Mansour, MD

Psychiatry ·  Male · Age 68

Dr. Mansour

Summit Center Behavorial Scienc

3200 W Market St Ste 205 Fairlawn, OH 44333

Dr. Maher Mansour, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Fairlawn, OH and has been practicing for 45 years. He graduated from Cairo U in 1974 and specializes in psychiatry.

Dr. Mansour accepts

Dr. Mansour accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Ohio

Check Dr. Mansour's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Mansour's conditions and procedures:

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Alcohol-Induced Mental Disorders
  • Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
  • Amphetamine and Other Psychostimulant Dependence
  • Delusional Disorder
  • Developmental and Learning Disorders
  • Drug and Alcohol Dependence
  • Drug-Induced Mental Disorders
  • Dysthymia (Chronic Depression)
  • Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders)
  • Eating Disorders
  • Electroconvulsive Therapy (ECT)
  • Emotional Disturbances of Childhood and Adolescence
  • Nondependent Hallucinogen Abuse
  • Nondependent Marijuana Abuse
  • Nondependent Opioid Abuse
  • Nondependent Sedative, Hypnotic, or Anxiolytic Abuse
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Opioid Dependence
  • Personality Disorders
  • Phobia
  • Postpartum Depression
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychiatric Diseases
  • Psychiatric Evaluation
  • Psychiatric Medication Therapy
  • Psychogenic Disorders (incl. Psychogenic Pain)
  • Psychosis
  • Psychosis Due to Mental Illness
  • Psychotherapy and Psychophysiological Therapy (incl. Biofeedback)
  • Schizoaffective Disorder

70.96774193548387%

Dr. Mansour?
Dr. Mansour's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Maher Mansour, MD
Consult your primary care doctor before considering Mansour. Two of my doctors were very upset by how he treated me but it was no surprise to them. I now know other patients who also suffered.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maher Mansour, MD?
Simply does not care. ECT at the hospital is a fast assembly line. Even the nurses there talk about how bad he is. He never explained the side effects. The ringing in my ears is nearly unbearable. Avoid him at all cost.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maher Mansour, MD?
WORST DOCTOR EVER! I was not even the patient and I was literally overcome with fear while in the room with him. He has no compassion and talks or shall I say “dictates drill sergeant style” what the patient is going to do with a condescending tone. Dr. Mansour did more harm than anything.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maher Mansour, MD?
Terrible. He should not be working with patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maher Mansour, MD?
Due to Dr Mansour's lack of respect of patients' appointment times, (meaning I was the 1st patient on schedule, & still waited 1.5 hrs before I got up and walked out), not writing correct notes on my appointments (making assumptions) and not "hearing" me when I'm saying I'm struggling, then tell me "keep up the good work" as I leave that appointment, I would not recommend him as a psychiatrist to anyone, including my worst enemy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maher Mansour, MD?
Ignored severe self harm. Scrolled through cell phone while I tried to reach out for help. Told me if I wasn’t improving I might as well not be in the program (instead of recommending higher level of care) Told residents in front of my mother that you should be careful who you have kids with or they might be like me. Increased feelings of hopelessness and suicidal ideation. Ignored my care manager’s concerns.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maher Mansour, MD?
Dr. Mansour is THE worst man/doctor I have EVER met, and I've met many. He is rude, disrespectful, full of himself and cares NOTHING about people in distress. Please do not go to him. I went in severely depressed. He brought in 4 students which did not bother me but HE sat there with his arms folded yawning ! He cut me off as I was talking. He gave me no hope for getting better. He brought up MONEY ! He truly is awful. I left there feeling more depressed than before. Please heed this warning.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maher Mansour, MD?
My Fiance has not been able to get her meds refilled. She has tried to call this office and get this handled. They told her they had order to a pharmacy that she doesn't go to anymore. She calls that pharmacy and they never received an order. She calls Mansours office again and they accusedly make my fiance feel like she is trying to scam drugs. SHE IS ASKING FOR HER ANTIDEPRESSANT PERSCRIPTION. Clearly the staff doesn't know how to do there jobs, and that is not someone you need for such care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maher Mansour, MD?
This man is rude and tried to force me to speak to him along with students. I advised him that I wasn’t comfortable with that he kept asking me why and I said because I wasn’t comfortable and he asked why again and I repeated because I wasn’t comfortable and I have my rights. If I don’t want students in the room when I speak to the doctor I don’t have to and they should leave. He then tells no and that the students aren’t going to leave. He also told me I can find another doctor. That man should
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maher Mansour, MD?
I was shocked by how quickly this doctor used yes and no questions, and then had the nerve to categorize me with sweeping generalizations as to my mental conditions based on yes and no questions and answers!!! When I suffered a side effect from a medicine he prescribed, he promised to me (and my wife) he would answer a emergency medical page in ten minutes. Over 4 hours later he finally called! If I could give him minus 1 star that would be accurate. DO NOT GO TO THIS EVIL MAN!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maher Mansour, MD?
He was able to help me when I was unable to find anyone to help that I could trust. I was going through a lot of trauma and depression and he knew exactly how to treat me in order for me to begin living like myself again. I thank him greatly for his guidance in regaining my well-being.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maher Mansour, MD?
After many other doctors which not one could figure out my problem. T took Dr.Mansour one week to what my problem was.Narcolepsy was what I was battling with.It was very bad for my family because nobody was getting any sleep. Thanks so much Dr.Mansour. My quality of life is back where I can enjoy it.The wait time for some appointments can be long but Dr.Mansour is worth the wait
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maher Mansour, MD?
This doctor is a joke. I have never been to his office without waiting at least 1 hour before he sees patient. So we wait for 1.5 hours for our appt then he spends 5 minutes with patient. Something is not right here.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maher Mansour, MD?
I wish that I could give a rating of no stars. Every patient that I talked to about him said that he SUCKS! And of the three patients that I talked to, they said that they heard multiple people say the same thing! One lady even referred to him as the devil, and I agree whole heartedly. I don't understand how this man is still in business. I went into the hospital with some pretty bad issues, And came out WAY worse than when I went in. I will be reporting him to my insurance company.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maher Mansour, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Mansour?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Mansour treats patients.