Dr. Maher Jeffrey Zackary, MD

Practices Pain Medicine

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 3 after 43 reviews.
haven't had one yet
Author:
Rude and non professional! Don't listen to patient, Tried to reschedule after I was their and found out computers where not working properly to see my records and Nurse Practioner said NO. Made me feel uncomfortable.
Author:
I have had the most positive experiences with Dr. Zackary and his staff. They are down to earth, straight forward, and no nonsense. He has genuine concern for his patients and works to find the best possible solution. I highly recommend Dr. Zackary.
Author:
Worst experience I ever had. He and his RN would get very belligerent if I ask questions a year to get any test done or to see a surgeon. Gave me medication that made me so sick I was vomiting every morning. When I told him. The response was not his problem. Tried to convince me that injections was my only option. Had several from his office did not work. The RN Lisa was so rude. Would walk out of room if I asked to many questions. Would tell me I was lying about where my pain was.
Author:
My experience with this office was very negative. They were dishonest with me about asking insurance for approval for treatment. They said they were waiting to hear from insurance company and when I called the insurance company they had no request and this was five days after visit. They're suppose to ask for referral to surgeon for me and they didn't do that either.. Very unprofessional support staff. They are not interested in being at all helpful. I would not recommend this practice
Author:
As a personable doctor, he's great. But I called on weds to get pain meds filled for Friday which would be fillable on Sunday & would be out. I was told on Friday at 4:00 he would have to see me first. First available would be the following Thursday. Which means I would be without for 5 days. When you go without that long, your body will go through withdrawls, let alone the pain in my neck & back which is going to be excruciating. This to me is very unprofessional & uncalled for.
Author:
Very knowledgeable, easy to work with, and explains procedures thoroughly.
Author:
He is down to earth, common sense doctor as well as all his medical training. I am very pleased with Dr Zackary and his staff. They have always been very kind and caring with me. I feel better with getting epidural steroid injection and taking less medication, then I did taking more medication with other doctors and their nerve blocks.....Dr Zackary and his staff is AWESOME when it comes to getting nerve blocks, the best I've ever experienced.
Author:
This guy told me to take 10 Tylenol a day for my pain. This place is a joke.
Author:
Dr. Zachary first and foremost is a man with integrity. He has treated my mother and daughter with respect and concern. I would recommend this man in a heartbeat. I want to thank you sincerely doc for the kindness and compassion you have shown my mother and daughter, especially my daughter. From my heart I thank you.
Author:
More concerned with red tape then patient health. Two different occasions left in pain. Workman comp lady will retaliate if argued point. Dr Zachary appears to be alright. But don't know who influenced his staff. My legs are killing me. Claim was granted quickly but the office cancelled appointment. Re scheduled later. Medicine not the problem but injections
Author:
So far I have had a excellent experience.
Author:
Be isn't a people person and I wouldn't recommend him. He is rude and didn't have a good experience.