Dr. Magued Fadly, MD

Dr. Magued Fadly, MD

Pain Medicine  |
34 reviews

Dr. Magued Fadly, MD is a pain medicine doctor who practices in West Hills, CA. He is 52 years old. Dr. Fadly is affiliated with Providence Tarzana Medical Center and West Hills Hospital & Medical Center....See Less

California Spine & Pain Institute

7325 Medical Center Dr

West Hills, CA 91307

Learn about Dr. Fadly

Dr. Fadly's Experience

Dr. Fadly's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Pain Medicine

• Nerve Block, Sympathetic
  • Nerve Destruction by Neurolytic Agent
  • Spinal Nerve Block
  • Stellate Ganglion Block

No malpractice history found for California.

• University Of Alexandria / Faculty Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Cleveland Clinic
  • University Hospital Stony Brook
  • Yale-New Haven Hospital

Dr. Fadly has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Fadly does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Fadly and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Fadly's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Fadly to family and friends
3.9
Dr. Fadly's Performance
Wonderful with all the trimmings. This Doctor is super friendly as well as professional. The reception desk will do their best in making you feel comfortable and at home. Please do consider them as they will try to help you in any way possible.
This doctor is the most direct and efficient manager of pain I have ever seen. I have been treated by hundreds of doctors over 60 yrs for complex medical conditions involving pain, and Dr Fadly diagnoses and treats with remarkable precision where others I have seen failed. I could not recommend anyone with higher skills in pain control and demeanor than Dr Fadly.
in Rocklin, CA |
Dr. Fadly is hands down THE best pain management doctor I have every had!!! I can't say enough about the man. I am a veteran that has suffered from chronic spinal pain from compression fractures in my spine from my military service. I spent years dealing with the train wreck that is the VA. Where the VA simply offered pills as a fix all solution to chronic pain, Dr. Fadly offered "real" solutions!!! Dr. Fadly had helped me reduce my pain level significantly and my medication intake.
in Hidden Hills, CA |
I highly recommend Dr. Fadly. I was in acute pain with a pinched nerve and complete numbness in my left arm. I called several doctors and no one could schedule me for a consultation for at least one week. I spoke with Dr. Fadly's front desk and was scheduled for an appointment that same day. The next day, I received an injection which gave me immediate relief. I continue to see Dr. Fadly and he is always warm and caring. His staff is also very kind.
in Pacoima, CA |
I have had pain for many years. There has not been a dr who could pinpoint the source of my neck pain. that is until Dr. Fadly was recommended to me by a friend who had injection treatments with him. The wait is a little long because of the crazy amount of paperwork but it is worth waiting for Dr. Fadly. He has an excellent bedside manner and he treats you like a friend. He answers all of your questions. the staff is amazing. the nurses and front office are very friendly
in Valencia, CA |
I will send all my family and friends to Dr. Fadly. He is a very kind, knowledgable, and caring doctor. He spent about 45 minutes with me on my first visit and not only listened but addressed my concerns with back pain. I went to him after my primary doctor sent me to another pain guy who knew nothing of my condition. I was not happy so I decided to look for a pain dr on my own. I 'm glad I found Dr. Fadly. His treatments and accurate diagnosis have given me my life back. Staff is very friendly
in Woodland Hills, CA |
Dr. Fadly is the most caring, intelligent, and attentive doctor in Los Angeles (or maybe even the United States). My parents and I have been seeing him for a couple years now, and I couldn't imagine going to anyone else. I have RA at a young age, and could not even get myself out of bed in the morning without the help of someone else. After seeing Dr. Fadly, I am now able to do so, and I couldn't be more grateful. He truly cares for his patients. Anyone with chronic or acute pain should see him.
in Sherman Oaks, CA |
I'm sorry to say that I cannot recommend Dr. Fadly, mainly due to poor business practices. It took him three weeks to get pre-approval, when pre-approval was not required through Blue Cross. When I arrived for the actual injection, they required $600 cash, when I only carried a credit card. My wife had to go find an ATM. When I brought up the issue, he stated, Don't tell me how to run my business. Almost two months after injection, he still has not run it through my insurance. Not acceptable.
Have you seen Dr. Magued Fadly, MD?
Are you Dr. Fadly?