Dr. Maggie Belton, DO

Dr. Maggie Belton, DO

Osteopathic Manipulative Therapy | Female

Medical Associates SW VA 810 Hospital Dr, Blacksburg, VA 24060 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Belton specializes in Osteopathic Manipulative Therapy and practices in Blacksburg, VA. She practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Belton? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Belton's Experience

99Experience
Match

See how Dr. Belton's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Belton

Dr. Belton accepts 11 insurance carriers

11 Insurance Carriers Accepted*

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Belton has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Reviewing Dr. Belton

Dr. Belton's Review Details
3.3 based on 9 responses
Experience with Dr. Belton
Dr. Belton's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (9)
in Dublin, VA |
Dr. Belton has always been attentive, caring and helpful to my needs. I do not feel rushed and feel as if I have been heard and understood at each visit with her. Excellent physician!!!
in Pearisburg, VA |
I have felt very comfortable going to Dr Belton for various problems. She is very knowledgeable, calls personally with results. I feel that she takes the time to listen to my complaints. The office staff is very friendly and takes care of responses in minimum amount of time.
in Christiansburg, VA |
I have been to see Dr. Belton many times, for many reasons, her and her staff have been nothing but excellent, courteous, and professional. Every time I have been there she is friendly and down to earth. She explains everything to me in a way I can understand, and makes me feel very comfortable with her treatment plans for me. One of the main reasons I like going to see Dr. Belton is she doesn't want to just throw pills at me and shuffle me out the door. And above all they are all just cool!
in Radford, VA |
I had to see her because Dr. Tuono left. I was trying to explain my back problems with her and she made the comment to come off my medicine and see how it really feels. I told her I'd been prescribed that medicine for long time and she says that's what's wrong with America. She would not give me a referral to a back Dr. and was extremely rude during the entire visit. She made inappropriate comments the entire visit. Worst Dr I've ever seen.
Willis, VA |
I like Dr. Belton fine, but her nurse is sullen, unhelpful, and, worst of all, careless. And, unfortunately, the only way to Dr. Belton is through her nurse.
in Blacksburg, VA |
Terrible doctor. Not only did she all but physically push me out the door when I brought up a health issue I've been having that apparently her staff did not communicate to her that I was there for, but I felt like she completely ignored me most of the appointment. She told me to go do some research and talk to friends about my reason for seeing her, and then let her know what I want to do. I went to her for her medical expertise, not my friends, for a reason. That's just the beginning..
Have you seen Dr. Maggie Belton, DO?
Are you Dr. Maggie Belton, DO? Post a response on your personalized profile.

Compare Dr. Belton

• Osteopathic Manipulative Therapy

Why It Matters: Dr. Belton's Board Certifications

• Family Practice
  • Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine

Dr. Belton does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Belton and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Belton does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Belton and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

Edward Via Virginia Coll Of Osteo Med

Graduated in 2009

Dr. Belton has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Belton does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Belton and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Belton's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Osteopathic Manipulative Therapy
  • Board certified in Family Practice and Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Belton

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Belton's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Belton

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients