Dr. Maged Tanios, MD

Dr. Maged Tanios, MD

Pulmonary Disease  ·
Dr. Maged Tanios, MD is a pulmonologist in Long Beach, CA and has been practicing for 16 years. He graduated from University Of Alexandria, Faculty Of Medicine in 1989 and specializes in pulmonary disease, critical care medicine, and more.Read his story

3605 Long Beach Blvd Ste 405

Long Beach, CA 90807

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
  • CHAMPVA
  • Kaiser Permanente
  • LACare

Learn about Dr. Tanios

See how frequently Dr. Tanios performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Shortness of Breath
Sleep Disorders
COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)

Dr. Tanios's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Tanios' bio

This content was provided by Dr. Tanios "Welcome to the Southern California Pulmonologists and Intensivists Network, specializing in the care and treatment of pulmonary disease and sleep disorders. The network was founded by Maged A. Tanios, MD, MPH to better serve the residents of Long Beach, California and the surrounding Los Angeles area. At Southern California Pulmonologists and Intensivists, our highly skilled and professional staff help patients diagnose and treat many different breathing and sleep disorders, including asthma, COPD, emphysema, allergies, sleep apnea, and insomnia. At Southern California Pulmonologists and Intensivists, we are committed to the highest quality of care for our patients. Our Sleep Center in Long Beach, CA offers a comfortable environment for our sleep technologists to diagnose and treat sleep disorders. Our staff keeps up to date with the advances in sleep medicine and comply with the AASM Standards for Accreditation, the highest standard for patient care in the sleep medicine field. The practice's board certified network of physicians provide unparalleled care and treatment to the residents of Long Beach and surrounding areas. Our Mission We are a group of pulmonologists who are committed to excellence! We practice academic evidence-based medicine and stay up to date in continuing medical education. We take pride in explaining things to patients in a way they can understand. We firmly believe in individualized care and providing our patients with the Highest Quality Healthcare available. "

This content was provided by Dr. Tanios "Specializing in the fields of Pulmonary Critical Care and Sleep medicine, Dr. Tanios is prepared to diagnose and treat patients suffering from life-threatening pulmonary disorders and diseases such as emphysema, pneumonia, lung cancer and COPD, among others. Dr. Tanios will attempt to improve the overall quality of life for patients suffering from these chronic diseases through personalized treatment plans."

• Critical Care Medicine
  • Sleep Medicine

• Critical Care Medicine
  • Sleep Medicine
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

No malpractice history found for California.

• University Of Alexandria, Faculty Of Medicine
  • Tufts New England Med Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2002
  • Tufts University School Of Medicine
    Other Education | Completed 2003

Dr. Tanios has no media or publications listed.

• Arabic

Dr. Tanios does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Tanios and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Tanios' Reviews

3.6
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Tanios to family and friends

Dr. Tanios' Performance

Excellent Doctor.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I called to schedule a new patient appointment and the medical assistants accommodated me with in 1 week and a half. I was very pleased with the schedule. The day I had the consultation the medical assistants were phenomenal, professional and very smart.A Sleep Study was ordered at their same...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Very upset... I have been waiting for someone to check which inhaler is covered under my medical plan for at least two to three plus weeks now. The front office tells me everyday they will take care of it and they do not. I never seen this dr. And his associates act as if they do not care. I don't...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I never saw this doctor. I never saw him on my first two visits to his office. On my third visit to his office, I was kept waiting for 90 minutes. I left. I will never go to this doctor again.
Are you Dr. Tanios?