Dr. Maged Boutros, MD

Dr. Maged Boutros, MD

Internal Medicine  |

Maged T. Boutros is a Internist - General practicing in Clifton, NJ. Started practicing 2006. PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATION American Obesity Association American Academy of Anti-Aging Academy of Procedural Medicine AWARDS & ACCOLADES People & Choice Award - Most Compassionate Physician 2011 People & Choice Award - Most Compassionate Physician 2013 Patient & Choice Award 2008-2011 Patient & Choice Award 2013 HOSPITAL AFFILIATION Hackensack University Medical Center Hackensack at Mountainside St. Joseph's Medical Center FORMS OF PAYMENT Cash and Credit Cards INSURANCES ACCEPTED Aetna Amerigroup (Wellpoint) Amerihealth Commercial Insurance Company MagnaCare Oxford Health Plans UnitedHealthCare Medicare Cigna HOURS Monday, Wednesday, Friday : 10:00 AM – 7:30 PM Tuesday & Thursday : 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM

Prevention Clinics

• MagnaCare
  • Oxford Health Plans

Learn about Dr. Boutros

Dr. Boutros' Experience

Dr. Boutros' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine

• Physical Examination
  • Spirometry
  • Urinalysis
  • Vaccination

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Stony Brook University Health Sciences Center School Of Medicine - B.S. Biology
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1999
  • Saba University School of Medicine - M.D.
    Medical School | Graduated 2003
  • Internal Medicine - Hackensack at Mountainside Hospital
  • Board Certification - American Board of Regenerative Medicine
  • Board Certifications - American Board of Obesity Medicine
  • Board Certifications - American Board of Hospice and Palliative Care
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Boutros has no media or publications listed.

• Arabic

Dr. Boutros does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Boutros and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Boutros' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Boutros to family and friends
Dr. Boutros' Performance
I must say that the office staff are very professional to deal with. They're quick to schedule appointments and call the night before to confirm. Dr B. is very careful when dealing with patients. He allows adequate time during patient visits to make sure all questions are answered thoroughly. I feel very comfortable being a patient at this office since I've dealt with other doctor offices who lack care and professionalism. I highly recommend to friends and family for the ...
he is the best doctor ever
He is such an amazing doctor! Love how he cares for his patience! He has great hair too!
he knows very well what is he doing thanks,
Dr. Uriola and her staff are 5-star quality!
nice
its been an amazing place for my mother and sister they help them get better in the body system thank you and thank to god!
everyone is pleasant and attentive.
Great office very friendly staff, great bedside manners. Took his time, didn't feel rushed at all. Highly recommended
Dr. Boutros is always courteous and easy to communicate
I am happy so far
i had a consultation with my doctor and i did what he instructed me to do and its working. to me that's a trust builder
Dr. Boutros is attentive and very helpful. His staff is especially friendly comforting.
been going to him since 2015
I have had a great experiance with this office since my 1st appointment . I love the office from Doctors to staff very attentive individuales.
Best doctors and staff I have ever been to- and I go to a lot of doctors This is the most professional practice I have ever dealt with
Very patient to listen about problems. Diagnosis his patients and makes sure all tests are done right by his sraff as he overseas all test. Best doctor I have been to. And I have been to many as I am Diabetic and /heart issue. Staff is very polite and over attentive and should get a raise.
Staff is very friendly,.
he makes me very comfortable, with the many issues that i have, hes willing to follow up with tests, and other physicians that can treat your needs. the staff is very friendly and helpful.
Great staff, takes his time with patients
love how caring and friendly the staff are, the doctor is very knowledgeable
Reviewed everything so carefully with me. overall great experience.
he and his staff are amazing the front desk girl with the "fro" were amazing
the front desk girls are amazingly friendly!!!
Great Service. Dr. Maged is very nice, professional and so is his staff.
Dr. Boutros and his staff are exceptional! They are always so welcoming and they truly always make you feel that they will do all they can so you are getting the absolute best care. For the most part you wait no longer than 10 minutes before you are seen. I am so grateful that I stumbled upon them and will continue to come here for as long as I can. I have recommended Dr. Boutros to several family and friends and all of them continue to see him and are very pleased with the care and service!
Very patient listens to my problem. Diagnosed me extra well. i left very confident that i am in great hands. will not choose another doctor as he was the best.
Office is very professional and nice. Doctor is a amazing listener and he cares about his patients. I never believed in a primary doctor but I will come here always
I feel that Dr. Boutros is very knowledgeable and up to date in his field. During our visits he is extremely thorough and spends time explaining everything. I would definitely recommend him to any family and friends.
Very patient, dedicated, and supportive.
erika is the best and the staff are amazing!!!!Dr is amazing!
Dr Bustros is helpful and concerned about his patients progress
Excellent staff and doctor
excellent
Erika is the best! The staff is great and especially helpful. The doctors are very loving warm and caring.
Excelant
he always makes it pleasant
I have met with both Dr. Boutros and Ana; both are so unbelievably warm and friendly. They truly listen to you and are genuine and empathic. I avoid doctors at all costs and I love coming here. The office staff are always pleasant and it's so easy to get an appointment here.
Before meeting Dr. Boutros I was suffering from obesity and couldn't lose weight on my own. Dr. Boutros was so kind and very informative and progressive with weight loss that I lost 35 pounds in 3 months with just diet! The diet was easy and affordable. The office staff is amazing and helpful and there is never any judgement when I am here for an appointment. I have reccommended Dr. Boutros to many friends of mine and they all are very successful with his plan and practic...
Dr. Boutros takes his time to explain the options with patients. I never feel rushed when I visit. When I first came to Dr. B, I was 40 lbs overweight and had constant and obvious breakouts across my face. In one year I lost the weight and my skin was never as clear as it is now. I wish I had found Dr. Boutros much earlier.
Dr. Boutros takes his time to explain options with his patients. I never feel rushed when I visit. When I began going to Dr. B I was 40 lbs over weight and had constant and very obvious breakouts everywhere on my face. In just one year I lost the weight and my skin was never as clear as it is now. I wish I had found his facility years ago.
I am very happy with the practice, the doctor and the staff.
Dr Boutros is the physician i highly recommend to everyone. Very calm and knowledgeable, but what i like most about him is how he takes his time with every patient.
The doctor was amazing, very patient and truly cared about my issues.
Clifton, New Jersey |
I found the doctor to be professional, understanding and through. I feel lucky to have found him and I feel he can help me where other doctors did not.
in Ridgefield Park, NJ |
He is a life saver
in Paterson, NJ |
Excellent doctor, great staff! The place is well kept, everyone is helpful and courteous. I'm really glad I found them :)
Have you seen Dr. Maged Boutros, MD?

Visit Dr. Boutros