Dr. Magdy Tadros, MD

Dr. Magdy Tadros, MD

Family Medicine | Male

Magdy K Tadros MD 11880 FM 1960 Rd W Houston, TX 77065 Get Directions

Dr. Magdy Tadros, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Houston, TX. He is 68 years old and has been practicing for 44 years. Dr. Tadros is affiliated with North Cypress Medical Center and Cypress Fairbanks Medical Center.

Dr. Tadros' Experience

See how Dr. Tadros' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Tadros

Dr. Tadros accepts 18 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Tadros has admitting privileges.

Dr. Tadros' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Tadros to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Tadros' Performance
Cypress, TX |
I am pretty upset with my experience at Dr. Tadros office. I was there for over two hours. I had to wait almost a full hour before I was called back to an exam room, and when I finally was, the nurse didn’t make eye contact with me before walking to the back. I had to go chase after her to make sure I knew where I was going. On top of that, she hardly spoke a word to me until reviewing my chart. Another 20 min later the doctor finally came in and started asking me questions like normal however
in Cypress, TX |
MD should be for professionals that care and have compassion . This individual is not one of them .
in Katy, TX |
Late review but i just have to say i love the staff called in sick. Last week and they put me in right away even after calling in last minute. Nurse is efficient quickly did all my vitals and was caring made me feel at ease. Dr. Tadros had great bedside manner and I look forward to seeing everyone again.
Austin, TX |
I love this office the staff is so nice ...and the nurse that roomed me had a great smile and sense of humor Dr.Tadros seems very experienced and he is worth the wait i look forward to see him on my next appointment ?? i also enjoyed that they try to work with me when i called in for a sick app wonderful staff i will recommend him to anyone
Cypress, TX |
Terrible customer service. The staff needs training on how to speak with their patients. I think because Medicare patients have limited choices they put up with the way they are treated.
in Cypress, TX |
I would never recommend this doctor or her associates. Twice I've encountered their extremely unprofessional staff which is a reflection of the whole office. I had to call several times to make an appointment because during the transfer after hearing someone giggling the phone would ring and ring and no one would pick up. Then after finally after reaching someone, I provided the insurance information and asked if she could check before our appointment. I never got a call back and was told it was
Houston, TX |
By visiting and talking with Dr. Tadros, you can tell that he is very experienced even beyond Family Medicine. He takes his time to answer and to listen, simply because he cares! He's honest, knowledgeable and truly cares about his patients. I stopped taking my children to their pediatrician and take them to Dr. Tadros instead, along with me, because they love him, as he often plays with them. He also diagnosed my daughter after her pediatrician failed at it. he's a Rare Gem!
in Cypress, TX |
Dr. Tadros has been my primary physician for over 15 years now. They just don't come any better. He's professional, knowledgeable, caring, thorough and never makes you feel rushed. It's important to him that his patients understand their ailments/issues and is never too busy to answer questions. He also asks a lot of questions and actually listens to the answers. I tell him all the time I'm one of his best PR agents as I have recommended him to others many, many times.
in Cypress,Texas |
Dr. Tadros is an excellent Doctor.I can ask questions and he will give me answers that I understand but what I really appreciate are the questions he ask me about my health that I never thought about it.He is very professional and never makes me feel he is in a hurry. When is time to celebrate you can hear him celebrating with his patients . I would recommend Dr. Tadros.
Have you seen Dr. Magdy Tadros, MD?
Are you Dr. Tadros?

Compare Dr. Tadros

Dr. Tadros' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Tadros has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Tadros' Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Tadros does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Tadros and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

University Of Asyut

Graduated in 1973

• Arabic

Dr. Tadros does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Tadros and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Tadros does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Tadros and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.