Family Medicine  |
Female
Dr. Magdalena Nowak, MD
Dr. Magdalena Nowak, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Rockford, IL. Dr. Nowak is affiliated with Rockford Memorial Hospital.

2300 N Rockton Ave

Rockford, IL 61103

(815) 971-2000

• HAP Insurance

Learn about Dr. Nowak

Dr. Nowak's Experience

Dr. Nowak's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

Dr. Nowak does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

Education data for Dr. Nowak is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Nowak has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Nowak has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Nowak does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Nowak and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Nowak's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Nowak to family and friends
2.5
Dr. Nowak's Performance
    GOOD
WORST DOCTOR I've ever seen! I had given this dr. second & third chances. WHY DO they keep her on staff, I have no idea! I will NEVER go back there again. I had 2 appointments back to back for myself and my daughter. She saw us both at the same time and refused to examine my daughter. She said and I quote. .. there are too many people to see today I have no time to check her! Then TWICE she accused me of making her feel stupid. Totally shocked by this accusation! RUDE, should NOT be a doctor.
If I could give zero stars I would, she's a family friend and I was so floored by how her and her staff treat patients. Biggest regret going to her.
in Rockford, IL |
To say Dr. Nowak has a poor bedside manner is an understatement. I have been seeing her for more than 3 years and for some reason keep thinking that maybe she's just had a long day or she's just too overwhelmed with the amount of patients she has - who knows. I only see her maybe twice per year, but she makes me feel like a hypochondriac, a "what now" attitude when she comes in the room. I avoid going to see her like the plague - if I have strep or something I go to an urgent care clinic.
in Rockford, IL |
I walked out of her office feeling completely worthless. While I understand that doctors are supposed to make health recommendations, I feel they should do it in a manner that is caring and compassionate. I felt like the whole appointment was sent condemning me for a bad health habit. I can't remember the last time I felt this bad about myself. This will be my first and last visit with her. She is the perfect example of why people don't feel comfortable going to the doctor and being honest.
in Rockford, IL |
Dr. Nowak has been my doctor for the last 3 years. Always very attentive and caring and asks questions about my symptoms. She's very responsive and goes above and beyond what other doctors I've had in the past ~ there is no comparison! My daughter is also her patient and speaks highly as well. When her office and staff changed this last year, there were a couple of hiccups, but challenges usually happen when so much change happens. Her care and treatment did NOT change. Highly recommend her.
in Rockford, IL |
She is RUDE. Does not listen, and care was not adequate. Your better off using a vet.
in Rockford, IL |
The office setting is nice, but when dealing with the staff over the phone, there are major communication issues. Dr. Nowak is straight forward but doesn't seem to have a genuine compassion for her patients. Based off of this one visit, my first, and the fact that I had to continuously call and eventually ask for an office mgr for help, I'd say the staff doesn't care at all about their patients. I also was told I could pick up a Dr's note, got there and told to come back later when it's ready.
Have you seen Dr. Magdalena Nowak, MD?
Are you Dr. Nowak?