Dr. Mae Young, MD

Orthopedic Surgery | Female

100 Palmetto Health Pkwy Ste 320 Columbia, SC 29212 Get Directions
Dr. Mae Young, MD
Dr. Mae Young, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Columbia, SC. She has been practicing for 8 years.

Dr. Young's Experience

See how Dr. Young's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Young

Dr. Young's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Young to family and friends
2.8
Dr. Young's Performance
Columbia, SC |
Dr. Young did surgery on my wrist and I had excellent occupational therapy and recovery. Very pleased with Dr. Young and her staff.
in Columbia, SC |
She was wonderful! I saw her after breaking my wrist. She was very thorough with the exam and explained the break and need for surgery. She was able to get me scheduled for the next day which I really appreciated. The surgery went well and I am now healing. I would recommend her to everyone.
in Columbia, SC |
Dr. Young has no idea what she is doing. She never gave me the report from my MRI/Arthrogram which states the problems. She also said there is nothing wrong with my wrist but the next step would be surgery. That was so confusing to me I started bringing my friend with me to my visits so I could have a witness to the incompetence. She is the worst doctor I have ever experienced.I would also like to point out when I didn't have anyone with me as a witness I was treated worse by her and her nurse.
in swansea, sc |
Have tingling and numbness in first finger and thumb. Tested for carpal tunnel (even though I don't have normal symptoms for this) and didn't have it but have arthritis. I asked what could be causing the tingling in my hand and she just shrugged her shoulders. She did not seem to care. Won't be going back.
Have you seen Dr. Mae Young, MD?
Are you Dr. Young?

Compare Dr. Young

Dr. Young's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades
  •  Malpractice claims in South Carolina not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for South Carolina.

Dr. Young does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Young and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Washington Univ Sch of Med

Graduated in 2009

Dr. Young does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Young and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Young does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Young and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.