Dr. Mae Wolslegel, DO

Internal Medicine | Female

344 Thompson Rd Webster, MA 01570 Get Directions
Dr. Mae Wolslegel, DO
Dr. Mae Wolslegel, DO is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Webster, MA. She is 37 years old. Dr. Wolslegel is affiliated with Harrington Memorial Hospital.

Dr. Wolslegel's Experience

See how Dr. Wolslegel's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Wolslegel

Dr. Wolslegel accepts 11 insurance carriers

Dr. Wolslegel is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Wolslegel has admitting privileges.

Dr. Wolslegel's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Wolslegel to family and friends
2.3
Dr. Wolslegel's Performance
Webster, MA |
Does not care about patient concerns. Was very unprofessional when corresponding via patient portal, essentially accused me of fishing for specific medications I never asked for or mentioned. Prescribed two different medications to be started at the same time. If you want to wait months for appointment to be seen by her equally unfriendly nurse practitioner than this is the doctor for you.
Oxford, MA |
Dr. Wolslegal has been my primary for over 2 years, I have been in to see at least 5 times for different reasons. I will admit i wasn't sure i would like her after my 1st visit, but she has proved me wrong. She is professional, thorough, and i have recommended her to two other patients who agree with me that she is a good doctor.
in Plainfield, CT |
Been a patient of Dr Wolslegel for over 5 years now and followed her from her practice in Plainfield CT to Webster MA. She is very thorough in her examination and key for me is that she looks to find the root of the issue, (without medication), rather than just treating symptoms with meds.
in Worcester, MA |
This DO is located at Reliant Internal Medicine. Not a nice person, disrespectful and talks over those who asked questions and wants answers regarding their medical condition. Will refer out to other specialists within in the facility she works for to increase revenue. Also, you have to speak and give all info to phone receptionist and then they transfer to the nurse, you have to start all over again with the nurse. Then the nurses call you back and give you your MDs message.
Springfield, MA |
She doesn't listen to word you say. I have a disorder she is unfamiliar with, changed my med, that was working fine for me the last 20 years, i had relapse on my disorder, put me out of work, refused too put me back on the med i was using, and told me right out, i have no knowledge of your disorder and i can't help you. Read a book? Ask a colleague? Refer me yup one that does. If you don't have knowledge, why would you change the med and inflict hardship on a patient.
Plainfield, CT |
I would not recommend this doctor to anyone. Every time I've gone to see her she has been nothing but rude and insulting. She has horrible bedside manner. Times I've gone to see her while being in intense pain, she never took me seriously. I ended up unemployed for a few months as a result, even though it was a work injury. She ended up misdiagnosing it, and wouldn't work with me with the FMLA.
in Southborough, MA |
I left the office in tears, she was scolding me for not keeping appointments with specialists that I was not able to afford at the time. Not very empathetic. I ask her to stop yelling at me and talking to me like I was a child. She apologized but still I felt very upset and could not really speak any further.
Have you seen Dr. Mae Wolslegel, DO?
Are you Dr. Wolslegel?

Compare Dr. Wolslegel

Dr. Wolslegel's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine

Dr. Wolslegel has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Massachusetts.

Why It Matters: Dr. Wolslegel's Board Certifications

Dr. Wolslegel does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Wolslegel and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Wolslegel does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Wolslegel and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Wolslegel does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Wolslegel and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.