Dr. Madiha Mirza, MD

Dr. Madiha Mirza, MD

Psychiatry | Female

MIRZA MADIHA A MD 18 Limestone Dr Ste 10 Buffalo, NY 14221 Get Directions

Dr. Madiha Mirza, MD is a psychiatry doctor who practices in Buffalo, NY. She is 57 years old and has been practicing for 26 years. Dr. Mirza is affiliated with Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital.

Dr. Mirza's Experience

See how Dr. Mirza's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Mirza

Dr. Mirza accepts 5 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Mirza has admitting privileges.

Dr. Mirza's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Mirza to family and friends
2.3
Dr. Mirza's Performance
in Buffalo, NY |
I wish I could give this place less than one star. The office staff are horrific. I never even got a chance to speak with the doctor. I called on 12/5 and my call was sent to voicemail - I left a VM explaining my issues and that I needed to be seen. I waited until about noon on 12/6 to call back and AGAIN, I received the voicemail system. I left another VM stating that my matter was urgent. NO CALLS BACK. It is now 12/7 and they never felt the need to contact me. What a terrible place.
in Buffalo, NY |
This physician is concerned with cashing in our co-pays and insurance payments rather than patient care. I have seen her for a number of years and when canceling an appointment am told there will be a fee after I identified a life changing event as the reason. I then informed her receptionIst I would not be needing a future appt as my primary physician is prescribing my medication. I am told they will close my case and not see me in the future. Bye Felicia!
Buffalo, NY |
I have had several issues while seeing Dr. Mirza. The office manager is completely incapable of anything which makes being a patient very difficult. I have had problems with prescriptions not being refilled because they were never submitted. Dr. Mirza is a good doctor and has been helpful to me, however, I have had more problems with the office than help.
in Williamsville, NY |
She always has my best interest in mind. She does not over-prescribe. She takes extra time as needed, even when the insurance company only wants to pay for a 15 minute med check.
Have you seen Dr. Madiha Mirza, MD?
Are you Dr. Mirza?

Compare Dr. Mirza

Dr. Mirza's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Psychiatry
  •  Board certified in Psychiatry

Dr. Mirza has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New York.

Why It Matters: Dr. Mirza's Board Certifications

• Psychiatry

• Bipolar Disorder
  • Major Depressive Disorder
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Psychiatric Diseases
  • Schizoaffective Disorder
  • Schizophrenia
  • Schizophreniform and Schizoaffective Disorder

State University Of New York At Buffalo

Graduated in 1991

SUNY Buffalo Affil Hosps

Dr. Mirza does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mirza and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Psychiatry

Dr. Mirza does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Mirza and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.