Family Medicine  |
Dr. Madhuri Madabhushi, MD
Dr. Madhuri Madabhushi, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Pflugerville, TX. She is 41 years old. Dr. Madabhushi is affiliated with Seton Medical Center Austin.

Austin Regional Clinic

15803 Windermere Dr Ste 103

Pflugerville, TX 78660

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Dr. Madabhushi

Dr. Madabhushi's Experience

Dr. Madabhushi's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*

• University Of Health Sciences Vijayawada Gandhi Med College
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Madabhushi has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Madabhushi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Madabhushi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Madabhushi's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Madabhushi to family and friends
2.8
Dr. Madabhushi's Performance
Austin, TX |
Visited her at Austin Regional Clinic, when I was suffering terribly from some cold infections. She observed that I was very weak and tested me for flu. Her diagnosis was true and she prescribed appropriate course of treatment. Listens carefully and cares for the patient.
Hello, We're glad to hear that your visit with Dr. Madabhushi was a good one! We aim to give our patients outstanding service and will continue to do so. Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience! Thank You, ARC Customer Service
in Pflugerville, TX |
I like Dr. Madabhushi a lot. The first year I moved to Pflugerville, I came down with several bad colds and sinus infections due to the allergies. I tried out family practitioners at a Seton neighborhood clinic and two ARC clinics. None of the doctors had the kind of bedside manner I was looking for in a long term relationship. Then I found Dr. Madabhushi. She's so nice and calm and easy to talk to. She really listens and makes me feel like she cares. She recently moved to the Anderson Mill ARC.
Austin, TX |
This doctor couldn't care less. I've been in extreme pain, seen physical therapists & had acupuncture with no results. Her advice: don't massage. I had to ask her to be referred to someone else who could help me. Most of the appointment she spent harping on me for smoking. Also, when I requested a birth control prescription, she said she would only give me a one month supply and this was after she kept trying to convince me to have a depo shot or an IUD. I left the office in tears. Won't be back
in Austin, TX |
Dr. Madabhushi was disengaged, did not ask questions, and disregarded my health concerns. She skirted around the questions I had without answering any of them, and pushed back when I asked for a CBC and electrolyte panel... saying that I had one 5 months ago. She called in an unnecessary prescription. My labwork came back with some concerns, and she will not respond to email (via ARCs online system) or phone calls. I would not ever go to her again.
Have you seen Dr. Madhuri Madabhushi, MD?

See our Family Medicine Specialist at St. David's North Austin Medical Center