Dr. Madhu Kalyan, MD

Dr. Madhu Kalyan, MD

Critical Care Medicine | Male

Northwest Plmnlgy Sleep Med Ctr 601 W Maple Ave Ste 101 Springdale, AR 72764 Get Directions

Dr. Madhu Kalyan, MD is a critical care medicine doctor who practices in Springdale, AR. He is 49 years old and has been practicing for 26 years. Dr. Kalyan is affiliated with Northwest Medical Center - Springdale.

Dr. Kalyan's Experience

See how Dr. Kalyan's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Kalyan

Dr. Kalyan accepts 7 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Kalyan has admitting privileges.

Dr. Kalyan's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kalyan to family and friends
3.4
Dr. Kalyan's Performance
in Pineville, MO |
I would recommend seeing Dr. Kalyan to everybody I know. I have had a very good experience and my health has improved since I started seeing Dr. Kalyan.
in Siloam Springs, AR |
I think he is attentive and detailed. He found problems when no one else could. Saw me in the hospital daily and whenever I needed to see him afterward.
in Springdale, AR |
Dr. Kalyan is a very good Doctor and I would recommend him to anyone i know. Trust Dr. Kalyan 100%
in Centerton, AR |
My husband and I found Dr. Kalyan to be very professional and knowledgeable. He was very kind and energetic, full of enthusiasm. We would recommend him to our family and friends.
in Springdale, Arkansas |
Dr. kalyan saved my life. I met him while I was hospitalized at Northwest in Springdale. He has done more for me than any other Doctor when I was losing my life. He and his staff continue to take wonderful care of me. They are always kind and giving. They are efficient; and Doctor helps me when I need meds - gives me samples.
Rogers, Ar |
I would NEVER recommend him to anyone. I would warn them away from him. He criticized other doctors he knew nothing about, said I should't still be on a medication he knows nothing about nor the condition for which it was prescribed. He also said he was going to put me on "uppers", in other words amphetamines, to keep me awake during the day when I repeatedly told him that I had no problem staying awake. My problem was not being able to wake up. For this I paid a $50 copay.
in Springdale, AR |
Dr. Kalyan was very thorough and spent many hours caring for my husband after an accident. He was very honest and careful in all his decisions.
in Eureka Springs, AR |
I cannot emphasize this too strongly: Do not see this physician if you can possibly avoid it. His bedside manner is cold and aloof, giving the (correct) impression that he doesn't really care about his patients. Indeed, he pays much more attention to administrative duties and is easily distracted from medical practice. Woefully ill-prepared , disliked by staff for his imperious attitude, and always looking for the easiest course of action, he's a danger to his patients.
in Rogers, AR |
He takes the time to talk with you and explain everything. He is very nice.
in Rogers, AR |
I found him very negative and unfriendly. Never saw him after surgery. Never would use him again. Short and rude.
in Springdale, AR |
Dr. Kalyan actually took the time to thoroughly examine me. He counseled me on my medications and treatments, discussed alternative treatments and listened to me. He took a proactive approach to my care, instead of the usual reactive care that we seemed to receive in this area. I would recommend him for any Asthma/COPD issues.
in Springdale |
He does a great job and makes sure that he takes care of them. His staff are very professional and kind.
Have you seen Dr. Madhu Kalyan, MD?
Are you Dr. Kalyan?

Compare Dr. Kalyan

Dr. Kalyan's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Critical Care Medicine
    •  Board certified in Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease and Sleep Medicine
    •  Malpractice claims in Arkansas not available

Dr. Kalyan has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arkansas.

Why It Matters: Dr. Kalyan's Board Certifications

• Bronchiectasis
    • Bronchiolitis
    • Bronchitis
    • Bronchospasm
    • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
    • Chronic Pulmonary Heart Diseases (incl. Pulmonary Hypertension)
    • Collapsed Lung (Pneumothorax)
    • Cough
    • Mycobacterial Lung Infection
    • Partial Lung Collapse
    • Pleural Effusion
    • Pneumonia
    • Pneumonitis (Due to Solids or Liquids)
    • Pulmonary Edema

Graduated in 1991

Cook Cty Hosp

Completed in 1995

Cook Cty Hosp

Dr. Kalyan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kalyan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Critical Care Medicine
    • Pulmonology
    • Sleep Medicine

• Arterial Blood Gas Test (ABG)
    • Bronchoscopy