Dr. Madhavilatha Vuppali, MD

Dr. Madhavilatha Vuppali, MD

Nephrology  |
Dr. Madhavilatha Vuppali, MD is a nephrology doctor who practices in Shenandoah, TX. She is 39 years old and has been practicing for 14 years.

150 Pine Forest Dr Ste 101

Shenandoah, TX 77384

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
  • CareSource
  • Community Health Choice
  • Health Net

Learn about Dr. Vuppali

See how frequently Dr. Vuppali performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Acute Kidney Failure
Kidney Disease
Hypertensive Chronic Kidney Disease

Dr. Vuppali's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Vuppali "Our practice believes in treating people with care and compassion, we believe in a proactive approach by engaging, educating and listening to patients. Our office staff is friendly and always eager to assist our patients weather it is a simple refill request or question.

Therefore, schedule an appointment with Dr. Vuppali and experience the difference."

• Nephrology

• Hyperkalemia
  • Hypertensive Chronic Kidney Disease
  • Hypertensive Heart and Chronic Kidney Disease
  • Hypokalemia
  • Hypotension (Excluding Maternal)
  • Kidney Disease

• St Joseph Mercy Oakland Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2009
  • Lsu Health Sciences Center, Shreveport
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2012

Dr. Vuppali has no media or publications listed.

• Hindi
  • Telugu

Dr. Vuppali does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Vuppali and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Vuppali's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Vuppali to family and friends
Dr. Vuppali's Performance
in Spring |
Dr. Vuppali is very detail oriented, friendly and evidence based. She can treat conditions that other doctors missed and cares about your overall health rather than just her speciality. She is always approachable and is an excellent human being very rare to find in present times.
in Conroe, TX |
I looked to Health grades to find a highly recommended Nephrologists. I have not been disappointed. She very professional yet listens to the patient with great concern before making recommendations for treatment.
in Spring, TX |
Dr. Vuppali listens to my concerns and understands my issues. The staff are friendly and the Office appears organized and well managed.
in Spring, TX |
Dr. Vuppali and her staff were very cooperative and very helpful. They scheduled, managed and did regular visits to my sister who came here from Philadelphia for a month in an excellent way. They were on their toes whenever we text or call them and especially rescheded her visits during the Hurricane Harvey. I strongly recommend her as she takes her patients with love and care.
in Conroe, TX |
Met Dr Vuppali when in was hospital and was very impressed with her bedside manner and actually listening to me when other drs just run in and do what they need and they are out. She answered all question and her knowledge is quite vast. I already had a Doctor but chose to move to her as she actually takes the time listen. And not trying to rush you out the office.
in Spring, TX |
Dr. Vuppali, is a wonderful doctor. She is always very concerned and cares a great deal for the medical needs of her patients. Very kind hearted.
in Conroe, TX |
She is very knowledgeable and takes the time to explain in detail
in Houston, Texas |
I was treated by Dr. Vuppali and was devastated when she left our clinic I would travel anywhere to be her patient again!
in Houston, TX |
She is very detail oriented.
in Houston, TX |
I moved from downtown Houston up to the woodlands area found the staff to be extremely friendly the doctor showed quite interest in my health and wellness excellent service
in Livingston |
I absolutely adore Dr Vuppali. She is by far the best doctor I have ever encountered. My husband was seeing a different Nephrologist and was having issue after issue. We then started seeing Dr Vuppali and has been doing much better. He has other health problems (not related to his kidneys) and Dr Vuppali has been with us every step of the way... even when she didn't have to be. I would recommend her to anyone!!!!
in Livingston, TX |
Dr. Vuppali is an amazing physician. I travel 1.5+ hours to use her. I have had a lot of health issues and many hospitalization and Dr. Vuppali saw me ever single day I was hospitalized. She is very clear when she is explaining things and we never leave an appt wondering. Her office staff is very friendly and is always helpful. I recommended my grandfather when he needed a Nephrologist.
in Spring, TX |
Knows every patient by name, knows beyond her craft to make sure that the patient is well.
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Vuppali has been my doctor for the past 3-4 years. She has always treated me with very personal care. She hasn't always only talked healthcare. We talk family, kids, and other things during our visit. Dr. Vuppali has always shown a great care for my health and strives to give me the best care. I have complete confidence in her medical decisions for me.
in Conroe , TX |
My husband and I meet Dr Vuppali about 5 years ago due to my husband's kidney failure... she was such a blessing to us and continues to be! She is very knowledgeable at what she does. Extremely caring... and reallg just the BEST!!!
in Spring, TX |
My father in-law moved to Houston from Nepal and needed to locate a new nephrologist. I was impressed with my and my husband research that we found on google for Dr. Vuppali. I called her office available on google and gave her call and got all help, information that we needed to dialysis for my father in law. I am very comfortable with Dr.Vuppali analysis of his condition, the treatment and her dedicated follow-up and communication. She is very sweet , nice and ready to help anytime.
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Vuppali's scores on this survey was my initial introduction to her. It wasn't by word of mouth or anyone's recommendation of her, but what I read about her online. I noticed that her scores were almost too good to be true, so I was a bit skeptical, but made an appointment anyway. Fortunate for me she was able to see me the same day. Her bedside manner is very professional and caring. She is soft spoken and listens carefully as you describe your symptoms. I would certainly recommend Dr. V
in Spring, TX |
I just moved to Houston and needed to locate a new nephrologist. I was impressed with my research I found on Healthgrades and other sites for Dr. Vuppali. My visits have reinforced this also. I am very comfortable with her analysis of my condition, the treatment and her dedicated follow-up and communication
in Spring, TX |
Doctor Vuppali is easy to communicate with and very thorough. She is doing a great job treating a condition that I have seen many different doctors for. I feel comfortable under her care.
Spring, TX |
Dr. Vuppali is very informative with respect to varying dialysis programs. She's very easy to reach in communication and quickly responsive. Questions regarding patient condition are easily answered by her. She does a good job checking up on patients and seeing their progression.
Have you seen Dr. Madhavilatha Vuppali, MD?
Are you Dr. Vuppali?