Dr. Madeline Krauss, MD

Dr. Madeline Krauss, MD

Dermatology  |
Dr. Madeline Krauss, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Wellesley Hills, MA. She is 54 years old and has been practicing for 26 years.

1 Washington St Ste 401

Wellesley Hills, MA 02481

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
  • CoreSource
  • Fallon Community Health Plan

Learn about Dr. Krauss

See how frequently Dr. Krauss performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Candidiasis of Skin and Nails
Fungal Infections
Dermatitis

Dr. Krauss's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Dermatology

• Intertrigo
  • Itchy Skin
  • Lipomas
  • Lyme Disease
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Psoriasis

• Shaving of Skin Lesion
  • Skin Biopsy
  • Skin Tag Removal
  • Wart Removal

No malpractice history found for Massachusetts.

• Columbia Univ Coll Of Physicians and Surgeons
  • Beth Israel Med Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed
  • New Eng Med Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Krauss has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Krauss does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Krauss and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Krauss' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Krauss to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Krauss' Performance
MA |
Total nightmare. My face is ruined. I got an infection and she couldn't or wouldn't see it through. I ended up seeing an Infectious Disease Specialist. If things go wrong they won't be there. Buyer Beware.
Boston, MA |
I have been seeing Dr. Krauss for many years - my father before me. She is kind, patient, PAINLESS and extremely knowledgeable. With regard to cosmetic procedures, she is always of the mind that less is more and I never leave her office feeling "done." I would not see anyone else.
in Reading, MA |
I felt it was time to give my personal five star review to Krauss Dermatology. Dr. Madeline Krauss a few years ago diagnosed and aggressively treated a health issue without question saved me from possible loss of work, certainly a lot of pain & suffering. I've seen Dr. Krauss a few times since as usual had wonderful care. I'd like to mention one procedure in particular that might help men with a double chin. She suggested cool sculpting! One hour, no pain, great result! Krauss Dem ????
in Brookline, MA |
Dr. Krauss is extremely knowledgeable and her entire practice is excellent. My family has complete trust in recommendations from her and the other doctors. The office visit experience is outstanding. We recommend all of the doctors without reservation.
Wellesley, MA |
Dr. Krauss has been my dermatologist for years. She is professional, personable and a very strong advocate for her patients. My children and elderly parents have become her patients as well because I know they are in excellent hands.
in Boston, MA |
I have been seeing dr Krauss for over 20 years. She's an unparalleled dermatologist - smart, kind, incredibly gifted at what she does and she works with an incredible attention to detail. I have referred her to many friends and colleagues all of whom have been consistently enthusiastic about her quality of care.
Stoneham MA |
My experiences with Dr. Krauss have been excellent. She is thorough, extremely knowledgeable, and takes great care with her patients. I have seen her both for skin screenings and for cosmetic procedures. She is brilliant with the cosmetic work- skilled in all procedures, with a great eye for what will make the patient look rejuvenated and young without any obvious signs of "having had work done." People often tell me I look young and well rested- Dr Krauss is my secret weapon! Brilliant doctor.
in Newton, MA |
I have been a patient of Dr. Krauss' since she opened her practice. My entire family works with someone in the practice. From the moment you walk into the door to the moment you leave, the staff is thoughtful and helpful. Dr. Krauss' thorough exams and never suggests any unnecessary services. She also explains clearly what the outcome will be for any procedures.
in Boston, MA |
Dr Krauss and all of her staff are fantastic. They are very thorough ini the care they give while also running on time and being very professional. I trust their judgment on taking care of my entire family's dermatologic issues. I recommend Dr. Krauss and her entire staff to everybody who asks my advice.
I had coolsculpting of the neck which did nothing. It cost $1000 and she said that she told me from the beginning that I needed 2 treatments. Not true, she originally said some people find 2 treatments are better. She encouraged another treatment. Why would I do another when I had no results from the 1st? I also had facial injections from her and I am not pleased. She rushes through the appt and does not even show you a mirror after to see the results. I am not happy with results. Stay away
Have you seen Dr. Madeline Krauss, MD?
Are you Dr. Krauss?