Dr. Maaz S. Mohiuddin, MD

Dr. Maaz S. Mohiuddin, MD

Allergy & Immunology  ·

Dr. Maaz S. Mohiuddin, MD is an allergy & immunology specialist in Bolingbrook, IL and has been practicing for 5 years. He specializes in allergy & immunology and pediatrics.Read his story

Allergy, Asthma & Sinus Centers

542 E Boughton Rd

Bolingbrook, IL 60440

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Mohiuddin

See how frequently Dr. Mohiuddin performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Sinusitis
Allergy Skin Testing
Allergy Testing

Dr. Mohiuddin's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Mohiuddin's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Mohiuddin "Providing relief to patients who have struggled with allergic disease is what drives me to be at the forefront of our field. I trained in an environment where we saw the most challenging cases of atopic dermatitis (eczema), asthma, food allergies, and other allergic conditions in patients from all around the world. I was mentored by world renowned allergists, at National Jewish Health, who have written many of the guidelines we follow today. And despite being surrounded by the most advanced diagnostics and minds, I learned that spending time with the patient educating them about their disease and the treatments, ensuring proper technique, is what most often leads to drastic improvements in their quality of life. My goal is that every patient leaves our office feeling empowered and involved in the decision making process of their health with no questions unanswered. I especially look forward to treating the most challenging cases in patients who have suffered too long with no relief despite multiple doctor visits."

This content was provided by Dr. Mohiuddin "As an allergist trained at the world renowned National Jewish Health (#1 rated respiratory hospital in the world 15 straight years), I feel confident in diagnosing and treating the most severe cases of asthma, eczema, and allergies. I hope to bring this expertise to the patients of the Chicagoland area. I feel it necessary to educate my patients so that they are informed and can actively participate in the decision making for their health."

• Allergy & Immunology
  • Pediatrics

• Allergy & Immunology
    Accredited by: American Board of Allergy & Immunology*
  • Pediatrics
    Accredited by: American Board of Pediatrics*

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• Benedictine University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2004
  • Medical College of Wisconsin
    Medical School | Graduated 2008
  • Childrens Hospital of Wisconsin
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2009
  • Childrens Hospital of Wisconsin
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2011
  • National Jewish Health Formerly National Jewish Center For Immunology And Respiratory Medicine
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2013
  • University Of Colorado
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2013

Dr. Mohiuddin has no media or publications listed.

• Urdu

Schedule Online Now

Dr. Mohiuddin's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Mohiuddin to family and friends

Dr. Mohiuddin's Performance

I've had chronic sinusitis with no relief for so long with many different doctor appointments and Dr. Maaz ordered the correct tests to finally diagnose my problem! I am looking forward to relief after a long exhausting battle. I am so grateful!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I know when i come to the clinic, i'm going to be taken good care of. The staff is always willing to listen. Overall Allergy Asthma and Sinus Clinic is great.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
He explained me very well what was the problem with my son's alergies. I Totally recomend him.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Great doctor. He took the time to listen to all my needs and helped me through everything. The staff is wonderful also.
provider shared knowledge