Dr. M Shamsi, DPM

Dr. M Shamsi, DPM

Podiatric Foot & Ankle Surgery  ·
Male
Dr. M Shamsi, DPM is a podiatric foot & ankle surgery specialist in Florence, KY and has been practicing for 4 years. He graduated from Temple University in 2012 and specializes in podiatric foot & ankle surgery, sports medicine, and more.

7370 Turfway Rd Ste 300

Florence, KY 41042

• CareSource
  • Health Net

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Kentucky

Check Dr. Shamsi's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Knee and Leg Fracture and Dislocation Treatment
  • Knee and Lower Leg Fracture Treatment, Open
  • Knee Sprain
  • Knee Surgery
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Limb Cramp
  • Stress Fracture of Foot
  • Systemic Sclerosis
  • Tendon Injuries
  • Wound Care and Management

I believe in a treating all patients in an ethical, timely, and surgically appropriate manner.  I believe in exhausting all non surgical options before considering surgical options.  I believe in treating patients&n...

• Podiatric Foot & Ankle Surgery
  • Orthopedic Foot & Ankle Surgery
  • Podiatric Surgery
  • Podiatry

• Podiatric Orthopedics and Primary Podiatric Medicine

2015
University Of Cincinnati Medical Center-Podiatric Surgery W/ Rearfoot Reconstructive and Ankle Surgery
2012

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Shamsi

Dr. Shamsi?
Dr. Shamsi's Performance
What People Say About Dr. M Shamsi, DPM
I would definitely recommend Dr.Shamsi and his staff for a y and all podiatry needs. Dr. Shamsi has saved my life! I was miserable with foot pain and surgery in two places was my only option for relief. He did my procedure and I am pain free after two years and recovering nicely! I highly recommend him and his friendly, professional staff to everyone! He's a life saver!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. M Shamsi, DPM?
Dr. Shamsi was amazing, and so was his assistant Callie! He was very professional, and reassuring. He also has a good sense of humor, I was worried about a tattoo on my ankle and he reassured me the tattoo would be fine but he may add to it. Once I was able to get my splint off I looked at my tattoo and he had drawn a Spongbob next to my tattoo, which made myself and everyone I showed laugh! If I ever need a podiatrist again he will be my first call!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. M Shamsi, DPM?
Very efficient doctor. The staff was excellent, the wait time in the office was typical for a specialist. The surgery for my foot went well, post op visits were usually short but well informed. Dr. Shamsi is a friendly doctor that is all business. He will not waste your time , tells you what you need for your situation with a smile.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. M Shamsi, DPM?
Had issues with both my feet. Dr Shamsi was great and after some shots and surgery on each foot, they are better than they have been for year.s He did an awesome job and was very friendly, polite, and most of all, the office ran on time for appointments. Would recommend Dr Shamsi for anyone with Podiatrist needs
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. M Shamsi, DPM?
He took the time to listen to my concerns today. Dr. Shamsi was very friendly, very knowledgeable on my foot concerns. I will continue to see Dr. Shamsi concerning all my feet problems. I will definitely recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. M Shamsi, DPM?
Dr Shamsi is a great dr. Did a heal spur removal & Achilles Tendon Repair and lengthening my Achilles Tendon. Went to another Podiatric Surgeon when I missed up my Achilles Tendon without any results. Dr Shamsi took X-rays and knew exactly what to do to correct my Tendon and relief me of the pain I had been in. He is plain spoken & explained exactly what he was going to do and how he would be doing it. He also told me exactly what to expect during the healing process. HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. M Shamsi, DPM?
Spent exactly 2 minutes with me, didn't even touch my feet, wrote a prescription for insoles and left. So I have a copay here and then again at another doctor's office. When I called to schedule the appointment I told the office what I needed and they did not tell me that their office was unable to make the molds for the insoles. Very misleading but they have my payment in their pocket which is all they care about I guess.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. M Shamsi, DPM?
Dr Shamsi and his assistant Savannah along with the entire staff, went above and beyond to make my office visits and surgery a very positive experience. The out come of my surgery for bunion and hammer toe repair was more than I expected and I would certainly recommend him to anyone requiring help with any type of foot problem.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. M Shamsi, DPM?
I had surgery on 11/15/17. I had a deformity of the right foot from a botched up bunionectomy which caused my big toe to grow to the left with a space of about 3" between 2nd toe. I saw 3 drs that refused to touch it, l was deformed and all shoes were becoming so painful to wear. Dr. S saw me and he confidently said he could fix it. That is an understatement, the seats are unbelievable, he gave me my foot and mobility back & l am able enjoy so much more. He is my miracle worker...the best! ????
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. M Shamsi, DPM?
Very personable. Thorough in every aspect of explaining surgical procedure, performing the surgery and directing the recovery process. His care made me feel my health was important to him as well as me. His nurse, Savannah, is a great asset to his office. She is a "down to earth" and caring young lady who supports Dr. Shamsi fully.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. M Shamsi, DPM?
The surgery went great healing process was quick. The incision area looks great.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. M Shamsi, DPM?
He is an excellent doctor. He was the only doctor out of 3 to find the broken bone I had for months. He discussed every step with and my family. I would recommend him to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. M Shamsi, DPM?
Dr Shamsi was always pleasant and professional during office visits . He explained the surgery procedure and answered questions that were asked . I would highly recommend Dr Shamsi to family and friends for Podiatry needs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. M Shamsi, DPM?
I just left his office after waiting for an hour & never being seen & never even approached with an apology for him over booking. My appointment was for 11:15 & I showed up at 10:50 so I would have their paperwork completed & to their staff 10 minutes before my appointed time. At 11:45 I asked the front desk to confirm that my appointment was indeed an 11:15 appointment & they said yes, the Dr, is overbooked & running late. So now I'm looking for a doctor who will act as a medical professional
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. M Shamsi, DPM?
Dr. Shamsi and staff have been wonderful. I couldn't have asked for better care from all of the staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. M Shamsi, DPM?
Dr. Shamsi and his staff were just wonderful. I broke my foot and they were able to see me the very day I called. They actually stayed open late to work me in. Dr. Shamsi took the time to explain everything. His assistants were very caring also.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. M Shamsi, DPM?
Shamsi and his nurse are both great and treated me with nothing but the utmost kindness and care
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. M Shamsi, DPM?
Dr. Shamsi has been working with my condition for just under 2 years. In that time period, he has done an excellent job managing my condition. The procedures he has implemented have given me better mobility and decreased pain. He is professional and very personable. I recommend Dr. Shamsi without reservation.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. M Shamsi, DPM?
I am extremely pleased with the level of caring and the entire process of my surgery on my Achilles tendon. Dr. Shamsi was very easy to talk to and answered all of questions in ways that made sense to me. I would highly recommend Dr. Shamsi for Podiatry needs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. M Shamsi, DPM?
Dr. Shamsi has been a phenomenal doctor! He was able to give me options for treatment when others said they had done all they could. With ongoing pain every day for 10 yrs due to a car accident I can't put into words how I felt when he gave me hope. Post op my pain has significantly decreased. I must admit, when I first gave thought to contacting a podiatrist after having already been treated by orthopedic surgeons in sports medicine I did wonder how realistic I was being. I'm so glad I called!
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Shamsi?

Insurance accepted

Molina Healthcare
Sagamore Health Network
Sagamore Plus
Tricare

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Shamsi treats patients.

St. Elizabeth Grant