Dr. M Pierre Pang, MD
Contact provider for availability

Dr. M Pierre Pang, MD

Ophthalmology | Male

Dr. M Pierre Pang, MD is an ophthalmology doctor who practices in Honolulu, HI. He is 63 years old and has been practicing for 36 years. Dr. Pang is affiliated with The Queen's Medical Center.

Dr. Pang's Experience

See how Dr. Pang's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Pang

Dr. Pang accepts 4 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Pang has admitting privileges.

Dr. Pang's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Pang to family and friends
Dr. Pang's Performance
in Honolulu, HI |
Dr. Pang recently performed a Pars Plana Vitrectomy on my left eye and I can't believe the fantastic results! This was not a regular cataract procedure at all and I was so fortunate that Dr. Pang is one of only two doctors in Hawaii with the expertise to perform it. Dr. Pang was very thorough and answered all my questions, and walked me through everything before and after surgery. He really knows how to take care of your eyes, and your piece of mind-- Mahalo Nui Loa, Dr. Pang!
in Honolulu, HI |
I give Dr. Pang the highest rating possible for the care and results that I received in dealing with my cataract condition. I would recommend him and the clinic to friends and family.
Honolulu, HI |
Had very successful results with cataract surgery. Would highly recommend Dr. Pang as an optometrist!
in Waipahu, HI |
Dr.Pang is really a good doctor..he was my dads doctor also and he did his surgery for both eye..i really recommend him to be the best doctor..i give him 5 star for all the good job that he did.. Dr. CHANG did a procedure for my moms right eye but my mother is not really satisfied with it..it is not as clear as what doctor pang did..
Honolulu, HI |
professional knowledgeable personable as a fellow physician and now very satisfied patient I would highly recommend Dr Pierre Pang to my patients and colleagues
in Waipahu, HI |
I would recommend Dr.Pang to all of my family and friends. I have been through a major eye accident at work and Dr. Pang was able to have my eye repaired to where I can see again. Dr. Pang's office staff was also very helpful with dealing with both the insurance company and workman's comp. I only trust Dr. Pang and his staff to help guide me with all my eye issues.
in Honolulu, HI |
Explains thoroughly cataract procedures and outcomes.
in Kapolei, Hi |
Doctor Pang and all his staff are awesome!!!!!
in Waipahu, HI |
dr. Pierre Pang was a very excellent doctor, and I am very happy for taking care of my eyes
my eye is good
in Waipahu, HI |
Very high in recommendation. Dr Pang is very efficient, has a great relationship with his patients. Explains everything that he is doing, no problems as to what is being done. My surgery went well, he really did a great job at restoring my very poor vision. The staff is excellent. They always put you at ease, explain everything that they are doing, never have any problems with understanding what and why they are doing specific tests.
Waipahu, HI |
Dr. Pang is a wonderful and excellent doctor. I had cataract surgery, my eyes are almost 20/20. I'm super grateful that Dr. Pang did my surgery. Thank you Dr. Pang!
in Waipahu, HI |
Excellent service and procedure by the doctor and staff.
in Honolulu, HI |
Had a lot of discomfort in my left eye and my sight was wavy. Dr. Pang took a look at my eye and found out I had a Age Related Macular Degeneration. He then advised me to have injection and laser Surgery. So far the swelling had decreased and my vision has improved and stabilized.
in Waipahu, HI |
Dr. Pang did a marvelous job. I can see really clear on my right eye.
in Waipahu, HI |
I highly recommend Dr. Pang for all eye exams for any situations. I like the way how he is thorough about explain how my eyes are, if there were any concerns he will inform me and help to make my eyes better. He makes sure my eyes are healthy. I enjoy Dr. Pang's staff with all the great service I receive every time I come in for my appointments. I do not have to wait that long whether or not if it is busy I still get the treatment I need.
in 89-209 Ualakahiki Place |
I am very pleased with Dr. Pang in how caring he has been through out my time spent with him. I came to Dr. Pang with no vision in my right eye. He suggested 2 options, eye drops that would take a very long time, or surgery. I decided to go with surgery. Dr. Pang has showed me much support, in a very kind and caring way. Today, 4 months after the surgery, I am at 25/ 50 vision, 20/20 with glasses. I am very happy and very pleased and have highly recommended Dr. Pang to friends and family member
in Waipahu, HI |
I would like to recommend Dr. Pang to everybody, I almost thought i would not be able to see anymore. But now I can see very clear. I can drive, before i was scared because i could not see the traffic lights.
in Waipahu |
This is long overdue. Dr. Pang is the worst doctor that I encountered and I wished I never went to him for my cataract surgery. He does not give you the time to talk to him and to listen to your complaints. He relies so much on his staff to do your eye exam and that is when they made the wrong calculations. Dr. Pang had used the wrong lens on my eye and so he had to do an emergency operation on the same eye again. If I tell you everything about him, this space is too small to relate to you.
in Honolulu, HI |
Dr. Pang is an excellent ophthalmologist. The laser procedure was quick and was exactly as explained to me. The expertise of Dr. Pang is unquestionable and I am really pleased that he is my doctor. Thank you Dr. Pang for a job well done.. .
in Waipahu, HI |
Dr. Pang is very professional, explains everything and answers all questions. My surgeries were great and very successful. He always makes me feel at ease and confident in what he is doing.
in Honolulu, HI |
well I can c good. I recommend dr.pang to friends and family.aloha
Have you seen Dr. M Pierre Pang, MD?
Are you Dr. Pang?

Compare Dr. Pang

Dr. Pang's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Ophthalmology
  •  Board certified in Ophthalmology
  •  Malpractice claims in Hawaii not available

Dr. Pang has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Hawaii.

Why It Matters: Dr. Pang's Board Certifications

• Corneal Diseases
  • Corneal Ulcer
  • Dacryoadenitis
  • Diabetic Cataracts
  • Diabetic Macular Edema (DME)
  • Diabetic Retinopathy
  • Diplopia
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Drusen

Manhattan Eye Ear and Throat Hospital

Completed in 1985

U Ill EE Infirm

Completed in 1986

Dr. Pang does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Pang and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Ophthalmology

• Glaucoma Surgery
  • Ocular Surface Reconstruction
  • Pterygium Surgery
  • Repair of Retinal Detachment or Retinal Tear
  • Vitrectomy (incl. Macular Hole Repair)
  • Vitreoretinal Surgery