Ophthalmology  |
Dr. M Pierre Pang, MD
Dr. M Pierre Pang, MD is an ophthalmology doctor who practices in Honolulu, HI. He is 63 years old and has been practicing for 36 years. Dr. Pang is affiliated with Kapiolani Medical Center for Women and Children and The Queen's Medical Center.

2055 N King St Ste 100

Honolulu, HI 96819

Dr. M Pierre Pang, MD

• Hawaii Medical Assurance Association (HMAA)
  • Hawaii Medical Service Association (HMSA)
  • Worker's Compensation

Learn about Dr. Pang

See how frequently Dr. Pang performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Conjunctival Hemorrhage
Diabetic Cataracts
Dry Age-Related Macular Degeneration

Dr. Pang's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Ophthalmology

• Corneal Abrasion or Laceration
  • Corneal Diseases
  • Corneal Ulcer
  • Diabetic Cataracts
  • Diabetic Macular Edema (DME)
  • Diabetic Retinopathy

• Ocular Prosthetics
  • Ocular Surface Reconstruction
  • Pterygium Surgery
  • Repair of Retinal Detachment or Retinal Tear
  • Vitrectomy (incl. Macular Hole Repair)
  • Vitreoretinal Surgery

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Hawaii.

• Tulane Univ Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1981
  • Tulane U/Charity Hosp
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1982
  • Manhattan Eye Ear and Throat Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1985
  • U Ill Ee Infirm
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1986

Dr. Pang has no media or publications listed.

• Ilocano
  • Korean
  • Tagalog

Dr. Pang does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Pang and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Pang's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Pang to family and friends
Dr. Pang's Performance
in 'Aiea, HI |
Dr Pang performed laser surgery on my eye to remove lattice that was found. He explained and answered all questions I had. Comfortable speaking with him about my eyes and what could happen if I did or didn't get the laser surgery at this time. Thank you very much. Staff very friendly as well. Will recommend Dr Pang to family and friends.
in Makaha, Hawaii |
Dr. Pierre Pang did my cataract surgery on my right eye on Nov. 6, 2017 at Queens west. He did an amazing job and a quick service. I can see a hundred percent better now, I really appreciate what he done and I would recommend to my family and friends if they have any eye problems. Thanks to him and his staff.
in Waipahu st |
Dr pang was grea and very accommodating!! The staff are all friendly! Office is very nice and wide sitting area! I would highly recommend it!
in Honolulu, HI |
I have already recommended two of my colleagues to see Dr. Pang for their eye exams.
Honolulu, HI |
he do very good job on ralph sagisi
in Waianae, HI |
I had my second eye surgery to remove a cataract from my right eye in the middle of September. I am 80 years old, and for each eye, I chose to have the laser method for the removal of the cataracts. I have worn eyeglasses for the past 50 years, and now, I can see clearly for most of my activities without the need for prescription eyeglasses. I can now drive my automobile safely, and without the need for corrective lenses. I am so thankful for Dr. Pang and his excellent staff.
in Waipahu, HI |
Dr. Pang was very excellent at doing my surgery in my right eye. My vision is excellent now.. He has been patient and courteous throughout my whole care.. Staff has also been great, not only at the Waipahu and Kalihi offices, but at Queen's Medical Center as well. Thank you.
in Pearl City |
I do not need glasses anymore. Dr. Pang had done a wonderful job on my Cataract surgeries and I am absolutely satisfied with what the results came out to. I highly recommend Dr. Pang to my family and friends.
in Waipahu, HI |
yes I would recommend him his really good
Honolulu, HI |
Dr. Pang has done a great job with my cataract surgery. I recommend my friends and family to see Dr. Pang. He answers your questions/concerns and explains the conditions of your eyes.
in Waipahu, HI |
hi to everybody Im one of the patient of dr. Pang in Waipahu and he doing surgery on my right eye .Now im so happy coz its came out the result good. Dr.Pang great job.Excellent. ...Thank you so much doctor.God bless you..
in ewa beachI |
i would recommend all my friends and family to Dr.Pang he was nice,friendly and did a great job on my eyes.I would like to say thanks to all his workers for all their work they made me feel good..Now i can see my eyes and it is getting better.thank you again.
in Honolulu, HI |
Dr.Pang the best eye dr. for me. He take care my eye very well, Thank you so much Dr. Pang!
in Honolulu, HI |
Dr. Pang his a good doctor he know how to take care his patient. Im very thankful to him because he help me as well..
Honolulu, HI |
I enjoy my visits throughout all my appointments. The employees are very helpful and very nice, not only to me but to everyone else as well. Dr. Pang is very positive and helpful as well. His procedures were always successful and I recommend anyone to come to Dr. Pang for a check-up/procedure. My family is very happy for me and appreciate Dr. Pang for his hard work and dedication into helping me out in seeing better. I was almost blind but now my vision is at a 20/30, I am so happy and satisfied
Honolulu, HI |
His already recommended to family and friends
Waipahu, HI |
Yes, I would recommend Dr. Pang to family and friends. He is a very excellent ophthalmologist.
Honolulu, HI |
He did an excellent job on repairing the tear on my eye. I love the results!
Waipahu, HI |
Both of my eyes was done by Dr. Pang and I'm happy to say that it was a tremendous success. I will continue to recommend his service to my friends and family.
in Waipahu, HI |
I had cataract surgery with Dr. Pang which was successfully done without any complications. Dr. Pang was very diligent and professional in explaining the process of the surgery and what the expectations will be. Because of his extensive experience in dealing with medical eye issues he reassured me that this type of surgery he has done many times before and their should not be any problems he can't deal it. The new len was implanted without issues which I contribute to Dr.Pang's expertise.
Honolulu, HI |
Dad did laser cataract surgery on both eyes with in 3 months time for both. Now he has 20/20 vision on both eyes and he needs no prescription glasses. Laser surgery is awesome heal time is faster.
in Waipahu, HI |
I recently was a patient at Pacific Eye Surgery Center, and met Dr. M Pierre Pang, MD. His team of highly skilled and professional technicians made all the tests that were needed to find out the extent of my problems with my vision. His facility, located in Waipahu is clean and modern, and can well handle a high volume of patients. All my questions were clearly addressed satisfying my concerns and I had cataract surgery done on both eyes. I opted for the bi- focal lenses and I am glad to say my
in Ewa Beach, HI |
Awesome and very dependable. I am very comfortable and satisfied knowing that I am in "great hands" with Dr. Pang. Highly recommendable. God Bless him always!!!
in Honolulu, HI |
Dr Pang and his staff were great. Staff was friendly and complete while checking in and doing initial screening. Dr Pang was very easy to talk to and explained the process to correcting my vision. He took the time to explain and was patient with all my questions. I would recommend him to those in need of eye care.
in Honolulu, HI |
Blind before...Thru Dr. Pang able to see the world again!!! It was a gift from God, my auntie Cristina's eyes one is blind and the other one half blind, and then after Dr. Pang surgery auntie she can see clearly again. Thank you doctor.
Honolulu, HI |
Very professional Doctor and staff. Doctor very pleasant and informative.
in Honolulu, HI |
I'm very satisfied and happy with the results.
Honolulu, HI |
inspite of my fear of surgery for my eyes this was a great experience. staff was quite understanding and made my time very comfortable.
Honolulu, HI |
Excellent doctor and wonderful staff. We are very happy with the result. We recommend him to anyone having eye problems especially cataract.
in Honolulu, HI |
Dr. Pang is awesome!! He did my both eyes cataract surgery, and now I can see very clearly. I would definitely recommend him to my family and friends.
Waipahu, HI |
very thorough and answers my questions and recommends different solutions to my issues
in Honolulu, HI |
Dr.Pang did an excellent job
in Honolulu, HI |
Dr. Pang is very courteous and explains everything very clearly. I appreciate his work and his professionalism doing surgeries and post surgeries. I would certainly recommend Dr. Pang to my family and friends.
in Kapolei, HI |
I have been a patient of Dr. Pangs for over 20 yrs & would never see another Opthamologist . He is kind, smart & always respectful. His staff is very professional and friendly
in Waipahu, HI |
Dr Pang is an awesome Ophthalmologist. I submitted a personal Maui Jim sunglass through his office for a prescription lenses with Optical Supplies. Optical Supplies technician broke the sunglass frame. Dr Pang's professionalism and kindness made all the differences. Quick resolution! You made a day in the life of a "veteran". Thank you/mahalo Dr Pang.
in Honolulu, HI |
Highly recommend to family and friends.
in Honolulu, HI |
Dr. Pang is an excellent doctor, he did my cataract surgery and now I can see very well. I would definitely recommend him to my family and friends.
in Honolulu, HI |
Am pleased to say that I have had amazingly fantastic results from a surgical procedure done by Dr. Pang. I believe that without his intervention, I would be a blind diabetic at this time in my life. I had a gas replacement vitrectomy and at the same time, a "buckle" procedure done on my left eye, to prevent retinal detachment. I have since had cataract surgery and a lens replacement done by Dr. Pang as well and am now with 20/30 vision in both eyes without correction. Simply amazing!
in Honolulu, HI |
Dr. Pang is very likable and really makes you feel comfortable. He is very professional and precise. I would definitely recommend to my family and friends.
in Honolulu, HI |
Yes, I would recommend Dr. Pang to my family and friends.
in Honolulu, HI |
Dr. Pang recently performed a Pars Plana Vitrectomy on my left eye and I can't believe the fantastic results! This was not a regular cataract procedure at all and I was so fortunate that Dr. Pang is one of only two doctors in Hawaii with the expertise to perform it. Dr. Pang was very thorough and answered all my questions, and walked me through everything before and after surgery. He really knows how to take care of your eyes, and your piece of mind-- Mahalo Nui Loa, Dr. Pang!
in Honolulu, HI |
I give Dr. Pang the highest rating possible for the care and results that I received in dealing with my cataract condition. I would recommend him and the clinic to friends and family.
Honolulu, HI |
Had very successful results with cataract surgery. Would highly recommend Dr. Pang as an optometrist!
in Waipahu, HI |
Dr.Pang is really a good doctor..he was my dads doctor also and he did his surgery for both eye..i really recommend him to be the best doctor..i give him 5 star for all the good job that he did.. Dr. CHANG did a procedure for my moms right eye but my mother is not really satisfied with it..it is not as clear as what doctor pang did..
Honolulu, HI |
professional knowledgeable personable as a fellow physician and now very satisfied patient I would highly recommend Dr Pierre Pang to my patients and colleagues
in Waipahu, HI |
I would recommend Dr.Pang to all of my family and friends. I have been through a major eye accident at work and Dr. Pang was able to have my eye repaired to where I can see again. Dr. Pang's office staff was also very helpful with dealing with both the insurance company and workman's comp. I only trust Dr. Pang and his staff to help guide me with all my eye issues.
in Honolulu, HI |
Explains thoroughly cataract procedures and outcomes.
in Kapolei, Hi |
Doctor Pang and all his staff are awesome!!!!!
in Waipahu, HI |
dr. Pierre Pang was a very excellent doctor, and I am very happy for taking care of my eyes
my eye is good
Have you seen Dr. M Pierre Pang, MD?

Visit Dr. Pang

Dr. Pang accepts 12 insurance carriers
  • Hawaii Medical Assurance Association (HMAA)
  • Hawaii Medical Service Association (HMSA)
  • Worker's Compensation