Dr. M Marcus, MD

Dr. M Marcus, MD

Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery  |

Contact provider for availability

Dr. M Marcus, MD is an otolaryngology-head and neck surgery doctor who practices in Inverness, FL. He is 71 years old and has been practicing for 46 years. Dr. Marcus is affiliated with Citrus Memorial Hospital.

• American Republic
  • Medico
  • National Elevator

Learn about Dr. Marcus

Dr. Marcus' Experience

Dr. Marcus' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery

• Ear Disorders
  • Earwax Buildup
  • Enlarged Turbinates
  • Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Head and Neck Cancer
  • Head or Neck Lump or Swelling
  • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
  • Laryngeal Cancer

• Head and Neck Surgery
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Laryngoscopy and Laryngotomy
  • Lip, Excision or Resection
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Sinus Surgery

• Boston U Hosp
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1973
  • Miami Med Ctr
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1976

Dr. Marcus has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Marcus has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Marcus does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Marcus and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Marcus' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Marcus to family and friends
3.4
Dr. Marcus' Performance
in Inverness, Florida |
Can't say how much I appreciate Dr. Marcus & his staff. I worked 25 yrs in CriticalCare/Trauma & now an engineer for medical devices. Recently had a major sinus issue after dental work. Dr. Marcus is meticulous & thoughtful in developing a plan of care. Dr Marcus calls dental providers & radiologists, consulting with all physicians to develop plans, while helping everyone make good decisions. He calls patients at home to further explain findings after appointments. Best Doctor.
in Lecanto, FL |
I'm very glad I chose Dr. Marcus. His staff is kind & efficient. His PA is amazing. He took the most thorough medical history I've ever had. Dr. Marcus is SO knowledgeable. He took the time to become familiar with my complex medical history. He answered all of my questions and spoke to me on a level that my wife and I both understood. I never felt rushed. He is a man of few words, but I have total confidence in his care and treatment plan. He told me my exact diagnosis and what should be done.
in Beverly Hills, FL |
I had skin surgery for cancer and can say that he did an excellent job. The scar is hardly noticeable whereas another surgery that I had done by a different surgeon still has a noticeable area. Dr Marcus is a man of few words but great knowledge. You don't go to a physician for personality but for how they treat the problem you have.
in Beverly Hills, FL |
I had a nose bleed and couldn't get it stopped. I called and was taken in as soon as I got there even though I was new to that practice. Luckily my friend was able to drive me and fill out most of the paperwork. There is a lot of paperwork!
in Inverness, FL |
Glad I was treated by a very nice professinal PA. DR. Marcus is a strange fellow. Would not go there again. The charge for the hearing test was out of this world. Could have had my hearing tested for 1/10 of that. Never again. Staff is great..
Inverness, FL |
I am so grateful for Dr. Marcus. He is incredibly knowledgable, caring, and thorough. He took extra time with me when he noticed a mole on my arm and felt it needed to be biopsied and removed. Turns out it was cancerous and he may have saved my life!!! This was not even the reason for my visit. However, the reason for my visit was taken care of and I would never go to another ENT.
New York, NY |
Do not recommend!! I had severe ear pain and headache. He said I didn't have ear infection. Told me to take Tylenol PM. I ended up going to emergency clinic the next day where I was diagnosed with an ear and sinus infection. Dr. Marcus wanted to set me up with a nasal scope a week later, did not give me anything for the infection or pain. He must have gotten diploma from a cereal box!!
in Crystal River, FL |
I was referred to Dr. Marcus by my primary care physician for hearing loss & vertigo. Dr Marcus typed into a laptop and spoke into a microphone the entire time he spent with me in the exam room. He spent about 5 minutes examining me. I asked if he would be following me for appointments and he said yes. The next appointment, I was turfed off to the PA and Dr Marcus never saw me again. No one ever called me for a follow up appointment after having thousands of $ of diagnostic tests.
in Gulfhammock, FL |
as a new patient I left his office balling my eyes out because he prescribed me a over the counter nasal spray and said there was nothing he could do to fix the ringing in my ears, the popping in my ears and the fluid leaking from my ears AND my retracted eardrums. He was texting and checking e-mails through my joke of an exam. He did not shake my hand when I thanked him for seeing me due to germs even tho there was a sink and hand sanitizer. I waited 2 hrs to be seen. He needs to retire
Have you seen Dr. M Marcus, MD?
Are you Dr. Marcus?