Internal Medicine  |
Dr. M Madden, MD
Dr. M Madden, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Fort Lauderdale, FL. She is 60 years old and has been practicing for 20 years. Dr. Madden is affiliated with Holy Cross Hospital.

Mary Angela Madden MD LLC

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • CoreSource
  • EmblemHealth
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)

Learn about Dr. Madden

Dr. Madden's Experience

Dr. Madden's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine

• St George's University
    Medical School | Graduated 1997
  • University Miami/Jackson Meml Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2000

Dr. Madden has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Madden does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Madden and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Madden's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Madden to family and friends
3.0
Dr. Madden's Performance
    Over 45 minutes
Hollywood, FL |
ABUSIVE, RUDE, CONDESCENDING....INHUMANE! When I simply tried to find out information regarding my mom's condition after several calls not returned, this "doctor" felt it necessary to scold me because she was taking time out from her schedule to call me back. (After 5 hours of waiting) As another reviewer said, she has no business in the medical field. As I began to cry on the phone out of frustration, this pathetic excuse for a human asked ME, "Are you done abusing me?" BE WARNED!!!!
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
My best friend in Nashville, Tenn. was also my physician, (chief of staff Southern Hills Hospital, at one point); who was a real perfectionist about her patient care; and deserved to retire early. But, it left me in a "need a clone immediately"! My prayers were answered in Dr. Madden. I would eagerly trust any life/death decision with Dr. Madden at the helm. Her female staff is equally impressive, a professional who draws blood like an angel from heaven.
in Broken Arrow, OK |
Dr Madden & her staff pay close attention to all aspects of my health care, reminding me when visits are necessary. Her office includes technicians & equipment to do many lab tests & treatments. She referred me to numerous specialists, all excellent Her staff, like her patients, stay forever with Dr Madden; I, like many, fly across country to see her for my annual visit. Because she & her staff are thorough and take individual care of patients, waits are common. She's worth the wait.
Ft Lauderdale, FL |
After being on time, I had to wait 3 hours. Her secretary Janet asked me to go to the mall in 95° heat. Dr Madden had me in tears after refusing to write an order to have my Power Port flushed. She slammed my chart so hard it made a huge noise which scared me and she yelled at me "I don't think I can help you." I went to the lobby and waited for my ride. Dr Madden and 3 of her staff were bulling me telling me I couldn't be on my phone in the lobby and to go wait outside.
in Oakland Park, FL |
Dr. Madden is one of the few that actually takes time to talk to you and truly cares about her patients. She's not playing the numbers game like most. I won't go anywhere else!
in Ft lauderdale |
Dr Madden is a good doctor. She is thorough and competent and appears to be caring when speaking directly to you. However, she makes you wait for hours to see you, even with an appointment, and even after calling and being told to come in a little later. The phone is perpetually busy. The only time to get through is during lunch breaks when you can leave a message. She consistently does not return calls, even when there is a crisis. Overall, great doctor with awful service.
in Wilton Manors, Florida |
She a god complex and is very rude. I was told to call ahead of time for 11 a.m. appointment then to call back at a later time because she wasn't there yet I called back at 2 p.m. was told that I'll be the next to be seen to go there. Long story short I left there crying and in horrible pain after 3 hours of waiting after rethinking I will not be back. God has a special place for people that let someone suffer and I will pray for her.
in Wilton Manors, Florida |
She was very rude and has a God complex. Her office staff said to call before coming. My appointment was 11 am and was told to call back around 2pm then I was told I would be the next patient seen when I got there. I waited 1 hour in lobby then was taken back to a room for over an hour and it was freezing in there. So I was in severe pain and crying telling the Dr and the person at the desk I had to go to warm up and said I had to leave and reschedule but later rethinking it I won't go back.
Have you seen Dr. M Madden, MD?
Are you Dr. Madden?

BlueDental Choice
  • CoreSource
    Emblem Health
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA