Dr. M Madden, MD

Dr. M Madden, MD

Internal Medicine | Female | 59 years old

Dr. Madden specializes in Internal Medicine and practices in Fort Lauderdale, FL. She practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Madden? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Madden's Experience

See how Dr. Madden's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Madden

Dr. Madden accepts 21 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Madden has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

×

Dr. Madden's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Madden to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Madden
Dr. Madden's Office & Staff
    Over 45 minutes (27)
in Broken Arrow, OK |
Dr Madden & her staff pay close attention to all aspects of my health care, reminding me when visits are necessary. Her office includes technicians & equipment to do many lab tests & treatments. She referred me to numerous specialists, all excellent Her staff, like her patients, stay forever with Dr Madden; I, like many, fly across country to see her for my annual visit. Because she & her staff are thorough and take individual care of patients, waits are common. She's worth the wait.
Ft Lauderdale, FL |
After being on time, I had to wait 3 hours. Her secretary Janet asked me to go to the mall in 95° heat. Dr Madden had me in tears after refusing to write an order to have my Power Port flushed. She slammed my chart so hard it made a huge noise which scared me and she yelled at me "I don't think I can help you." I went to the lobby and waited for my ride. Dr Madden and 3 of her staff were bulling me telling me I couldn't be on my phone in the lobby and to go wait outside.
in Oakland Park, FL |
Dr. Madden is one of the few that actually takes time to talk to you and truly cares about her patients. She's not playing the numbers game like most. I won't go anywhere else!
in Ft lauderdale |
Dr Madden is a good doctor. She is thorough and competent and appears to be caring when speaking directly to you. However, she makes you wait for hours to see you, even with an appointment, and even after calling and being told to come in a little later. The phone is perpetually busy. The only time to get through is during lunch breaks when you can leave a message. She consistently does not return calls, even when there is a crisis. Overall, great doctor with awful service.
in Wilton Manors, Florida |
She a god complex and is very rude. I was told to call ahead of time for 11 a.m. appointment then to call back at a later time because she wasn't there yet I called back at 2 p.m. was told that I'll be the next to be seen to go there. Long story short I left there crying and in horrible pain after 3 hours of waiting after rethinking I will not be back. God has a special place for people that let someone suffer and I will pray for her.
in Wilton Manors, Florida |
She was very rude and has a God complex. Her office staff said to call before coming. My appointment was 11 am and was told to call back around 2pm then I was told I would be the next patient seen when I got there. I waited 1 hour in lobby then was taken back to a room for over an hour and it was freezing in there. So I was in severe pain and crying telling the Dr and the person at the desk I had to go to warm up and said I had to leave and reschedule but later rethinking it I won't go back.
Have you seen Dr. M Madden, MD?
Are you Dr. Madden?

Compare Dr. Madden

Dr. Madden's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine

Dr. Madden has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Madden's Board Certifications

Dr. Madden does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Madden and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

St George's University

Graduated in 1997

University Miami/jackson Meml Hospital

Completed in 2000

Dr. Madden does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Madden and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Madden does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Madden and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.