Dr. M Kremer, MD

Dr. M Kremer, MD

Neurosurgery  |
Dr. M Kremer, MD is a neurosurgery doctor who practices in Holland, MI. He is 46 years old and has been practicing for 20 years.

3299 N Wellness Dr Ste 240

Holland, MI 49424

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Kremer

See how frequently Dr. Kremer performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Herniated Disc Surgery
Spine Deformities
Spondylolisthesis

Dr. Kremer's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Kremer "We do everything we can to get you to the right physician the first time we meet you. Most people don't need to consider surgery, or may not need to consider it yet. They will see Shelley Freimark, MD, a physical medicine and rehabilitation specialist. Other people do need to be considered for surgery now, and they will see one of our neurosurgeions, either David W. Lowry, MD, or M. Adam Kremer, MD. We do our best to get you in to see the best right physician for your problem, the first time."

• Neurosurgery

• Broken Neck
  • Cauda Equina Syndrome
  • Cerebral Artery Thrombosis
  • Cerebral Hemorrhage
  • Cerebrospinal Fluid Leak (CSF Leak)
  • Cerebrovascular Disease

• Craniectomy, Craniotomy, Surgery of Skull Base, Neuroendoscopy
  • Disc Replacement
  • Dural Repair or Other Spinal Cord Repair
  • Herniated Disc Surgery
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Neuroplasty
  • Neurostimulation
  • Pituitary Gland Tumor Excision
  • Spinal Compression Fracture Repair
  • Spinal Cord Stimulation
  • Spinal Fusion
  • Spinal Reconstructive Surgery for Deformities
  • Spine Surgery

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

• Vanderbilt University
  • Vanderbilt University Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2003

• Vertebroplasty of Foal Pagets Disease of the Spine, July 2003
  • The f-X Transition in ICI, 1991

Dr. Kremer does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kremer and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kremer's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kremer to family and friends
4.0
Dr. Kremer's Performance
in Holland |
Dr. Kremer is very friendly, as his his PA, Jeff. My husband and I both have had Dr. Kremer do surgical procedures and feel blessed to have had him. He's an excellent surgeon.
Holland, MI |
Was able to see Dr. Kremer within 1 week of being referred to him by my primary physician. He explained in great detail, what was causing my pain and what he would do to relieve it. He made sure all of my questions were answered before letting me leave. Staff was very helpful in dealing with short term disability insurance. PA Jeff Alferink conducted my followup appt's and did an excellent job. I can't say enough good things about Dr. Kremer and his staff. I would recommend them to anyone.
in Spring Lake |
Great experience with Dr. Kremer he fixed my back with a spinal fusion, this was after multiple doctors told me that there was nothing that could be done because I had chronic nerve damage now I have significantly less pain and no nerve pain going down my legs
Holland, MI |
Worst doctor I've ever had. Lied to me and my fuse failed. I strongly do not recommend him. Please for the sake of your lively hood go to another doctor. Worst mistake of my life. I'm currently unable to do anything now. The pain is unbearable all the time.
in Holland, MI |
He gave me a new lease on life! I truly can't thank he, and his staff enough. I had them recommend surgery to me in October, and ended up having emergency surgery on New Years Eve of 2015! I owe my ability to walk, stand and soon RUN all to him. The nerve pain was instantly relieved, and my recovery time was nothing like what I had expected. Initially I was told being younger(30's) may be detrimental due to my muscles still being stronger. I was out for 10-15 days, not 8 weeks as anticipated.
in Ludington, MI |
Dr Kremer was the end to a painful journey. I had pain in my back for years but it got a lot worse in the spring of 2016 and I was loosing feeling in my feet and legs. My initial visit was very encouraging that he would be able to help me. I had surgery to take my disc betweem L4 and L5 out and replace it with a titanium disc. My pain was gone almost immediately,had my feeling back on day 3 and I was back swimming my laps on day 7 after surgery.
in Holland, MI |
I am sure that he is brilliant and one of the best around however his ego and that of his staff leave much to be desired. He does not care that their process effects their patients and responds with "whatever you have to say is irrelevant when trying discuss issues that are upsetting.
in Howard City, MI |
I suffered for 10 years with low back pain and left pain, I was not able to stand straight or walk more than 2 blocks without resting. Immediately after surgery my pain was gone and I could stand erect. Now after 5 weeks I can walk any distance and even appear taller. I was able to return to work within 3 weeks and am looking forward to playing golf again. I cannot say enough about Dr. Kremer and the entire staff. Don't suffer any longer.
in Fennville MI |
Surgery went well. Full recovery. Doing more at 70 than I was before surgery. Put 2000 miles on my recumbent bicycle this year
Have you seen Dr. M Kremer, MD?
Are you Dr. Kremer?

Visit Dr. Kremer

Dr. Kremer accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Hospitals where Dr. Kremer has admitting privileges