Dr. Molouk Rahnema, MD

Dr. Molouk Rahnema, MD

Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Molouk Rahnema, MD is an endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism specialist in Las Vegas, NV. She specializes in endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism.

653 N Town Center Dr Ste 504

Las Vegas, NV 89144

Learn about Dr. Rahnema

See how frequently Dr. Rahnema performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Diabetes With Renal Manifestations
Hypothyroidism
Thyroid Disease

Dr. Rahnema's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism

• Diabetes, Metabolism & Endocrinology
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

• Continuous Glucose Monitoring

No malpractice history found for Nevada.

Education data for Dr. Rahnema is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Rahnema has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Rahnema does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rahnema and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Rahnema's Reviews

2.9
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rahnema to family and friends

Dr. Rahnema's Performance

GOOD

Dr Rahnema has been made endocrinology doctor for several years. She has been diligent with my care. Under her supervision my A1C has steadily gone down. She has answered my questions and has brought new therapy to the table.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I ran out of space I just wanted to lyk after trying to humble myself and listen to what she said but after she continued to speak to me in a very unprofessional manner I have ever experienced saying things like she won't even talk to me if I started to tear up and the whole time I was having a...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I would advise her medical license be reviewed as her team does not take patient care seriously. I rank this woman and her office manager negative one million stars. Absolute negligence in office management costing patient access to care. Demonstrates disregard to other medical colleagues who send...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Dr Rahnema is the best and most up to date and smartest endochrinolgist I have been to, and there have been many. She put me on the pump and has been educating and monitoring me extensively. I am finally making progress on controllong my diabetes.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option2
I'm very discourage, with Dr.Molouk, she didn't focus in my hormones , if I didn't tell her, she wouldn't tell me about my latest report, she gave me in brief speech about my weight, then she walks way, leaving in the office, the nurse did not if I was done or what to do with me?, so they sat me...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option4thumbs down icon option0