Dr. M Christopherson, MD

Dr. M Christopherson, MD

Gynecology  ·
Dr. M Christopherson, MD is a gynecology specialist in Katy, TX and has been practicing for 41 years. He graduated from Baylor University in 1971 and specializes in gynecology.

21402 Provincial Blvd

Katy, TX 77450

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
  • Golden Rule

Learn about Dr. Christopherson

See how frequently Dr. Christopherson performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Osteoporosis Screening
Ovarian Cysts
Uterine Fibroids

Dr. Christopherson's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Gynecology

• Obstetrics & Gynecology
    Accredited by: American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology*

• Baylor University
    Medical School | Graduated 1971
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1972
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1975
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1977

Dr. Christopherson has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Christopherson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Christopherson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Christopherson's Reviews

4.3
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Christopherson to family and friends

Dr. Christopherson's Performance

I have been seeing Dr. Christopherson for 12 years. He is so friendly yet professional, which is so important. I always feel very comfortable. I would recommend him highly to all my friends and family. I am a physician myself and have been extremely happy with my care!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
It's been a minute since I was there, but Dr. C took care of me for many years. I had to have a hysterectomy at an early age. It was the best decision after 8 years of surgeries. He was the most companionate dr. His staff was amazing.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Beware of certain staff..... I went 3 days with an untreated painful infection. I was begging for antbiotics. I continued to hear, "lab work not back"..... no one took the responsibility to get it. I was volleyed in between staff putting the responsibility on other staff members then the lab...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I Called in advance and provided all of my demographics including ins info.When i arrived, not only did i have to fill everything out AGAIN, but i also had to wait an hour before I left frustrated. I asked for waiting times BEFORE scheduling because i knew i would be leaving work to attend my...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Christopherson is great! He listened to me and made me feel very comfortable asking my questions. I did sit in the waiting room for almost an hour which was disappointing. It seemed they booked several people in the 3pm time slot and I wanted to ask if they had forgotten about me when they...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Are you Dr. Christopherson?