Dr. Mohammad Ali, MD

Dr. Mohammad Ali, MD

Rheumatology  |
Dr. Mohammad Ali, MD is a rheumatology specialist in Hendersonville, TN and has been practicing for 12 years. He graduated from Allama Iqbal Medical College in 1997 and specializes in rheumatology.

353 New Shackle Island Rd Ste 201A

Hendersonville, TN 37075

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee
  • ChoiceCare Network
  • Medicare
  • Private HealthCare Systems
  • Signature Health Alliance

Learn about Dr. Ali

See how frequently Dr. Ali performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Limb Pain
Osteoarthritis of Hands
Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist

Dr. Ali's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Ali "Our mission is to provide excellent health care that encourages patients with arthritis and other rheumatic diseases to seek help before they get to a point where the symptoms interfere with their life. Arthritis is the main cause of disability in the USA. At CRC we believe that an early diagnosis and aggressive drug treatment are keys to preventing damaging effects of RA. By controlling the disease we can limit joint deterioration. www.comprheumatologycare.com"

• Rheumatology

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*
  • Rheumatology
    Accredited by: American Board of Medical Specialties*

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

• Allama Iqbal Medical College
    Medical School | Graduated 1997
  • Saint Francis Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2004
  • Stony Brook Univ Health Sciences Center School of Medicine
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2006

Dr. Ali has no media or publications listed.

• German
  • Hindi
  • Pashto
  • Urdu

Dr. Ali does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ali and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Ali's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ali to family and friends
3.1
based on 48 total reviews (13 with comments)

Dr. Ali's Performance

Trustworthiness
GOOD
Explains condition(s) well
GOOD
Answers Questions
Time well spent

Scheduling
GOOD
Office environment
Staff friendliness
GOOD
Average wait time
Dr. Ali Says:

Providing our patients with an excellent healthcare is a responsibility we take very seriously. We expect patients to actively share this responsibility with us by keeping their appointments and staying compliant.

We truly appreciate the trust you have demonstrated in us.Thank You.

I gave it One Star because I had to. The original staff was beyond horrible. The only reason I stayed is because I didn't want to drive to Nashville. I have stage 6 Fibromyalgia and I was barely able to get out of bed. I had already tried Lyrica but it made me feel like my heart would stop. That's...more
I was diagnosed with RA in 2005 and recently returned from Fort Bragg after 3 years. I called to make an appointment and Amanda, left me on hold for 12 minutes, and then the office clerk, Tammy, refused to schedule an appointment. I asked to speak to the office manager, and Tammy hung up on me. I...more
I see Mary scalf and she is awesome. She has taken her time with me and has called me at night after going over my files just to find the care that is needed for me. I highly recommend seeing her!
I called to schedule an appt as a returning patient and was treated real nasty. They basically called me a liar, didn't bother to look into anything and hung up on me. Dr. Ali is a great doctor but his office staff lacks professionalism. I hope he is aware of this.
I have sent my sister and brother in law to Dr. Ali. I recommend everyone that has a type of RA to this amazing Doctor. He is thorough and takes care of his patients. Thank you Rebecca and Dr. Ali for all that you do!!

Are you Dr. Ali?