Dr. Lyudmila Hartt, MD

21 Reviews
Dr. Hartt

Hartt Medical Group

19026 Stone Oak Pkwy Ste 205 San Antonio, TX 78258

Dr. Lyudmila Hartt, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in San Antonio, TX and has been practicing for 11 years. She graduated from Omsk State Medical Academy in 1991 and specializes in child & adolescent psychiatry.

Dr. Hartt accepts

Dr. Hartt accepts the following insurance:

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check Dr. Hartt's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Hartt's Reviews

Did you have an appointment with Dr. Hartt?

Enter the Bills 4 Bills sweepstakes by leaving a review today

Terms and conditions

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Hartt

2.9

4.761904761904762%

Dr. Hartt?
Dr. Hartt's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Lyudmila Hartt, MD
This office is truly disrespectful of its patients. Although they make you thoroughly aware of your responsibility to arrive in a timely manner for your appointments, they seem to have no boundaries for their own commitment to the patient. Each scheduled visit was delayed beforehand or dragged past the appointment time by at least 45 minutes and as long as two hours. Never was an explanation nor an apology issued. At one visit, after waiting with my daughter for 90 minutes past the appointment time, I saw Dr. Hartt walking in from what appeared to be a lunch date, carrying flowers. When I most recently walked out after 90 minutes waiting during the last appointment without being seen, I was thankful, as it made my decision to find a new doctor certain. It is difficult to find a decent psychiatrist, even more difficult to find one that takes your insurance and is accepting new patients, so it appears it is a seller's market. But basic civility and respect shouldn't have to be cast aside
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lyudmila Hartt, MD?
After seeing my son, I became a patient (just one visit) and then she wouldn't see my son anymore because of a conflict of interest (this was never told to me). I said I would remove myself as a patient and wanted to give my son my appointment instead and they wouldn't do that either. The waits are terribly long, they don't stick to appointment times and this has been a huge waste and now detriment for my son that needed the help. I would never recommend her to anyone!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lyudmila Hartt, MD?
Dr. Hart has made a tremendous difference in my daughter's life. My daughter has ADHD and anxiety which were negatively impacting her success. With Dr. Hart's expert help, my daughter has graduated from college and is on the road to a successful life and career.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lyudmila Hartt, MD?
My son had an appointment at 1:30pm. It took a long time to get him from school and we arrived 10 minutes late. Dr Hartt did not have another patient at the time. We waited till 2:50pm and finally told the receptionist I had to leave to pick up my daughter from kindergarten. My $145 was refunded and Dr Hartt told her receptionist not to reschedule our appointment. Dr Hartt knows my families background with my sons problems and has seen him for 3 years but instantly turned her back on him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lyudmila Hartt, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Hartt?

• Child & Adolescent Psychiatry