Dr. Lynne Bui, MD

Oncology | Female

Dr. Lynne Bui, MD
Dr. Lynne Bui, MD is an oncology doctor who practices in San Jose, CA. She is 46 years old and has been practicing for 20 years. Dr. Bui is affiliated with Good Samaritan Hospital, El Camino Hospital Los Gatos, El Camino Hospital- Mountain View Campus, O'Connor Hospital and Stanford Hospital and Clinics.

Dr. Bui's Care Philosophy

As a hematologist and medical oncologist, I am passionate about providing the best personalized care to you as my patient. You will be cared for as a member of the family, with all your options and its pros and cons laid out before you. We will work together with you as your guide and partner in personalizing and deciding the best treatment course to optimize outcome and quality of life for you. We will always fight for your life and dignity at all times, from start to finish.

Dr. Bui's Experience

See how Dr. Bui's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Bui

Dr. Bui accepts 15 insurance carriers

Dr. Bui is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 5 hospitals where Dr. Bui has admitting privileges.

Dr. Bui's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bui to family and friends
    3.5
    Dr. Bui's Performance
    in Gilroy, CA |
    Dr Bui is very passionate about me as a patient, and will go above n beyond to give you the best help.
    in Monterey, CA |
    Dr.Bui is the best, concientious and reliable physician i have ever had the pleasure to see. She is an experienced oncologist who has a superb fund of knowledge and personable cheerful bedside manners. She is consistently thorough in her assessment of my everchanging condition at each visit. I was referred by my local oncologist when the two major academic medical centers had no more treatment options to offer me. Dr. Bui is a famous researcher and always has new treatment options for me.
    Salinas, CA |
    Dr. Bui and her staff are the best. When I went in to see her I was very weak and doctors couldn't figure out how to treat me for my severe Anemia, she did some blood tests and got me on a treatment plan within days. And it worked! I feel better than I have felt in years. The infusion room was comfortable and clean. They made a manageable payment arrangement since my insurance (like most) didn't cover the whole treatment. I would recommend this office to anyone.
    in San Juan Bautista |
    Dr. is excellent without a doubt !
    Morgan Hill, CA |
    Dr. Bui really knows her stuff and the staff is very friendly. It is so convenient that she has a lab inside of her office so that I don't have to worry about long waits to get my lab done in a outside lab. She also has offices in San Jose and Hollister so no matter where you are in the bay area she has a convenient location. I would highly recommend her to anyone with oncology or hematology needs.
    Gilroy, Ca |
    Dr. Bui is a very caring compassionate doctor who makes you feel like she actually takes the time to get to get to know you as a individual and not just a file. She has very helpful staff. Chemotherapy chairs are very comfortable and the warm pillows and blankets only added to my positive experience.
    Morgan Hill, CA |
    Dr. Bui is extremely knowledgeable. Her office and professionalism is second to none. She is a one doctor practice and still manages to make me feel like she is focused on me as her patient.
    Gilroy, CA |
    Also as mentioned in a previous review - if I could give negative stars, I would. Dr. Bui does not care for her cancer patients and while they're in remission. Good luck trying to schedule an appointment or even get in contact with her because she'll ignore you. She's strictly in it for the business - has not once contacted me to see if my remission is going well so I was pushed to drive 2 hours away to seek a doctor who cares for my health and well being. I do not recommend her to anyone.
    San Jose, CA |
    If I could give Dr. Bui negative stars I would. I have been trying to get in contact with her and her office for two and a half months and have yet to get a hold of someone or a phone call returned. My doctors office has also tried to contact her to get some paperwork sent to them and she STILL has not sent over the documents needed for me to be approved for an IUD. Her receptionist finally answered the phone two weeks ago and said she would return my call, she never did.
    in New York, NY |
    Dr. Bui met me and my son in her office; professionaly reviewed my medical records asking me to clarify the information that was missing. Patiently checked my test results understanding perfectly my medical situation and my health problems. She took the time to discuss and analyze her findings and the possible treatment for me. It was a great experience and I'm happy that I met her. I would greatly recommend Dr. Bui to my friends and family.
    Have you seen Dr. Lynne Bui, MD?
    Are you Dr. Bui?

Dr. Bui's Care Philosophy

Dr. Bui's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Oncology
    •  Board certified in Hematology, Oncology and Pediatrics

Dr. Bui has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for California.

Why It Matters: Dr. Bui's Board Certifications

• All Lymphoma
    • Anal Disorders
    • Anal and Rectal Cancer
    • Anemia
    • Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
    • Bladder Cancer
    • Bleeding Disorders
    • Blood Disorders
    • Bone Cancer
    • Breast Cancer
    • Cancer Treatment Complications
    • Chronic Myeloid Leukemia (CML)
    • Colon Cancer
    • Colorectal Cancer
    • Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
    • Esophageal Cancer
    • Lymphocytosis
    • Lymphoma
    • Lymphoma, Large-Cell
    • Lymphosarcoma
    • Macroglobulinemia (incl. Waldenstrom's )
    • Marginal Zone Lymphoma
    • Ovarian Cancer
    • Pancreatic Cancer
    • Pancytopenia
    • Polycythemia Rubra Vera
    • Primary Hypercoagulable State (incl. Factor V Leiden Disease)
    • Prostate Cancer
    • Reticulosarcoma
    • Salivary Gland Cancer
    • Secondary Malignancies
    • Soft Tissue Sarcoma
    • Stomach Diseases
    • Throat Cancer (Oropharyngeal)
    • Thrombocytosis

University of California At Berkeley

Graduated in 1992

• Chinese, Mandarin
    • Vietnamese

Dr. Bui does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bui and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Oncology