Dr. Lynn Meisles, MD

Dr. Lynn Meisles, MD

Rheumatology  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Lynn Meisles, MD is a rheumatology specialist in Melrose Park, IL and has been practicing for 27 years. She graduated from Rush Med Coll Of Rush Univ in 1986 and specializes in rheumatology.

675 W North Ave Ste 305

Melrose Park, IL 60160

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
  • HealthLink

Learn about Dr. Meisles

See how frequently Dr. Meisles performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Limb Swelling
Joint Pain

Dr. Meisles's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Meisles "As a rheumatologist, I believe in helping patients in a comprehensive manner. I not only want to relieve their pain and other symptoms, but help them understand their specific condition. Together, we discuss the various treatment options available and decide what is the best course for the individual patient. I make sure all of my patient's questions are answered and they are comfortable before they leave the office."

• Rheumatology

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*
  • Rheumatology
    Accredited by: American Board of Medical Specialties*

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• Grinnell College
  • Rush Presby St Luke's M C
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1989
  • Rush University
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1991

Dr. Meisles has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Meisles does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Meisles and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Meisles' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Meisles to family and friends

Dr. Meisles' Performance

Dr. L.. Meisles has been my savior for 27 years. She has controlled my psoriatic arthritis all these years. She introduced me to my "miracle" drug Remicade and with a combination of a few other medications, I am doing well. I have the most respect for her and her ability to connect with her...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I've been seeing Dr. Meisles for 3 years she's my second dr. for my RA and the best I can't put into words how great she has made me feel ,I've been in remission for almost 2 years I haven't had to take steroids with the RA which is great for myself, and the ease of seeing her is great her bedside...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
She is the third Doctor I have sought out for my knee problems and she seemed to find the problem on the first visit , it was like night and day for myself . She ended up taking fluid out of my knee and giving me an injection of steroids and I have never felt any better . Her beside manner is just...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr meisles basically saved my life as I have been sick since I was 13 in and out of hospitals and dr offices no one could figure out what was wrong I kept getting bandaid diagnosises it was a really rough time for me and it wasn't until I was 19 and finally went to a rheumatologist who happened to...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Absolutely amazing Dr, Lynn Meisles. She is very caring, she's such a great Dr, I've been blessed to have had her for over 12 years and counting..??% ?????
Are you Dr. Meisles?