Dr. Lynn Keefe, MD

Dr. Lynn Keefe, MD

Pediatrics  ·
Female  ·

Dr. Lynn Keefe, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Niceville, FL and has been practicing for 30 years. She specializes in pediatrics, child abuse pediatrics, and more.Read her story

Lynn Keefe,MD Pediatrics

2600 Partin Dr N Ste 320

Niceville, FL 32578

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • Golden Rule

Learn about Dr. Keefe

Dr. Keefe's Experience

Dr. Keefe's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Pediatrics
  • Board certified in Pediatrics

Dr. Keefe's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Keefe "I am from NJ and came south to attend UF undergraduate on an gymnastic athletic scholarship and then to attend medical school. I met my husband, Larry, a Shalimar native, while in Gainesville. When he wanted to move back to his home town to practice law, I bravely made the decision to start my own independent pediatric practice in Niceville. I was the first pediatrician in Niceville; the population of children there has blossomed and my practice has grown along with that community and Okaloosa County. I discovered my love of pediatrics while in medical school during rotations through the hospital and clinics. Kids in general are healthy and do not malinger. The unfortunate sick kids seem motivated to respond to treatment and counseling so that they may return to school and activities they enjoy. Helping a child towards recovery and health is most rewarding. I also learned of the never ending epidemic of child abuse while in medical school. I have extended my day and work schedule beyond my private practice to evaluate and help the neglected and sexually and physically abused children in Okaloosa and Walton Counties. I have been the medical director of the Child Protection Team for over 20 years. I do this very important work, including testifying in court, in my "free" time outside of my private practice. My pediatric practice is unique in that I offer quality pediatric care in a small office setting. I am not beholden to large corporate medicine. I am the only pediatrician in the community who takes the time to go to the nursery at FWBMC to care for the newborns. Parents of my patients have my cell number for 24/7 availability. I could not have kept my practice running as successfully nor handled the work load of the child protection team without my husband's and our sons' full support. My husband and I are professionals with very high standards of work ethics and service to our clients. We have mutual respect and understand the demands of our vocations. With a tremendous amount of sharing of parental duties, we raised four young men (now ages 20-26) who continue to amaze us as they take on the world independently. In my free time I advocate for the health of kids in our community by working to make a change to later high school start times, and I serve as the chairperson of the FHSAA Sports Medical Advisory Committee. This committee establishes safety guidelines for all student athletes. I am an IMPACT 100NWF member. I dance in adult ballet classes at NWF Ballet Academie, and I practice hot yoga. I love reading on rainy days and walking my Labradors on the trails of the Eglin reservation on sunny days. My husband I enjoy traveling to foreign countries to explore the people, the food, and the past and present cultures."

This content was provided by Dr. Keefe "I Have successfully started my new practice, Lynn Keefe,MD Pediatrics. With my 26 years of pediatric practice in Niceville, I have enjoyed reuniting with my patients, meeting new patients,  and continuing to provide quality pediatric care for infants, children, and adolescents. "

• Pediatrics

• All Children's Hospital/ Johns Hopkins St Petersburg, FL
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1991
  • Child Abuse /Child Protection Team Florida
    Other Education | Completed 2017

Dr. Keefe has no media or publications listed.

• French

Dr. Keefe does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Keefe and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Keefe's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Keefe to family and friends
10 total reviews (1 has a comment)

Dr. Keefe's Performance

Dr. Keefe Says:

We aim to provide the best care to your child and to make your visit pleasant. Thank you for providing feedback on your office experience. We hope to improve in anyway we can!

Extremely Knowledgeable and very kind with our children.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

Thank you for visiting our office! We appreciate our patients and their parents!