Dr. Lynn Granlund, MD

Internal Medicine ·  Female · Age 60

Dr. Granlund

Saddleback Medical Group Inc

24411 Health Center Dr Ste 460 Laguna Hills, CA 92653

Dr. Lynn Granlund, MD is an internal medicine specialist in Laguna Hills, CA and has been practicing for 29 years. She graduated from University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston in 1987 and specializes in internal medicine and acupuncture.

Dr. Granlund's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Granlund

3.5

Dr. Granlund?
Dr. Granlund's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Lynn Granlund, MD
As a new patient of Dr. Granlund's, I had no idea what to expect. She appears to be very good; an attentive listener, didn't rush me, and followed through quickly on a referral I needed from another health care provider. I'm definitely a fan.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lynn Granlund, MD?
I left a review a while back about how "wonderful and great" Dr. Grandlund was. I was unpleasantly surprised when I decided to switch Psychiatrists and thus was without one for a month or more. I called her office to get a refill on a RX that my psychiatrists usually fills. I offered her all the documentation for her to check that I am on the schedule for a new psychiatrists, however she denied my RX. I called back and had to explain to people in that office (very humiliating) why I needed it.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lynn Granlund, MD?
If I could give negative stars I would. At my last appointment (which takes about a month or more to get) she kept rushing me. She also never put my blood work orders in, so when I showed up at LabCorp they had nothing to work with. She didn't put in my new prescription either. And guess what?! She is on vacation for a week and there isn't anything they can do. She will NOT give you the time or consideration you deserve.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lynn Granlund, MD?
My experience with Lynn Granlund, MD was surprisingly positive. She truly listens, addresses your concerns and offers help, both medically and psychologically - more like speaking with a trusted friend. She is a true advocate for her patients. Dr. Granlund even returns calls herself - she exhibits a total healing mentally. I am so pleased to have found a real physician who honors her profession by being truly dedicated to the total well being of her patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lynn Granlund, MD?
Dr. Granlund is a wonderful listener, compassionate, with excellent ability to communicate information about health, disease and how different variables affect the body. We are very happy with her care of our family, as well as the high quality of specialists she has referred us to.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lynn Granlund, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Granlund?

A native of Minneapolis, Minnesota, Dr. Lynn Granlund fondly recalls her great-grandmother encouraging her to pursue a medical career so that when she grew up, she could take care of her. Dr. Granlund followed her great-grandmother's advice and gradu...

• Acupuncture

1998
UCLA School of Medicine (Extension Program)
1990
1990
1987
1981

Dr. Granlund accepts

Dr. Granlund accepts the following insurance:

Basic HMO
Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
Advantage Preferred DirectAccess Plus PPO
Blue Cross Blue Shield of California PPO
Select Plus HMO
Select PPO
Molina Healthcare

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Dr. Granlund treats your condition or procedure

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Granlund treats patients.