Emergency Medicine  |
Dr. Lynn Gibbs, MD
Dr. Lynn Gibbs, MD is an emergency medicine doctor who practices in Katy, TX. He is 65 years old and has been practicing for 41 years.

DIAZ TOM G MD OFFICE

777 S Fry Rd Ste 205

Katy, TX 77450

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Dr. Gibbs

Dr. Gibbs' Experience

Dr. Gibbs' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Emergency Medicine

• Emergency Medicine

Dr. Gibbs does not have any board certifications listed.

• Washington University St Louis
    Medical School | Graduated 1976
  • Us Pub Health Serv
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1980

Dr. Gibbs has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Gibbs has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Gibbs does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gibbs and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Gibbs' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gibbs to family and friends
3.5
Dr. Gibbs' Performance
    GOOD
Fulshear, TX |
I've been treated by many doctors for a chronic illness the last several years. Never have I met a doctor with the knowledge and experience and compassion of Dr. Gibbs. He is truly remarkable. Even his referrals are the best in the business.
Katy, TX |
The lab Dr. Gibbs uses charges ridiculously high prices for routine lab work. My insurance paid Sunset Labs $18,000 for blood work and a urinalysis. The worst part is something happened with my blood sample and they couldn't test it. So the only test they did was the UA. That's criminal, if you ask me. Aside from that, the staff seems friendly enough, but it's impossible to get in contact with them. I've called 20+ times, and I only ever get the answering machine. Something shady going on.
in Richmond, TX |
My husband is Dr Gibbs patient. Although Dr Gibbs gets high reviews, the lab he uses will put you into bankruptcy. Dr Gibbs uses Sunset Labs LLC in Houston. We received the bill for my husbands routine blood draw which he requires annually to receive his medication. The bill from the lab was $13,627.75. No you are not reading it wrong. The lab is now billing us $11,514.74. Mind you this is for ROUTINE ANNUAL LAB WORK. We will not be getting any future blood work done at his office!!!!
in Houston, Texas |
Honestly Dr. GIBBS has been a good doctor, but over the last year appears to be declining in his own health and abillity to manage his patients. Wait times are EXCESSIVE! 1 hour in the waiting room and another hour in the treatment room for an appointment that his office rescheduled twice and I've accommodated them both times and have now waited almost two hours for blood results. Much office staff is unfriendly and doesn't appear to be concerned with proper procedure or patient satisfaction.
in Houston, TX |
He has been my doctor for 35 years. I will not go to anyone without his recommendation. His bedside manner is above all the rest. He never rushes you through an appointment leaving you with unanswered questions. When I was hospitalized, he was there to make certain that all was well with me. I love Dr. Lynn Gibbs and I'd recommend him any day.
in Katy, TX |
A great physician. Extremely smart, experienced and will take all the time you need to discuss problems. Has major contacts in the medical field. He takes the time to know you as an individual.
in Katy, TX |
Dr. Gibbs has been my family doctor for almost 25 years-from taking my children to see him to just myself now- He is absolutely the best doctor-in all of these years & appointments he has listened every time to what I had to say Dr Gibbs has always taken his time to explain to me exactly what I or my children had & is always asking me if I have any other questions or concerns-he is always so very courteous-He gives a patient the feeling that he all day just for them !!!
Have you seen Dr. Lynn Gibbs, MD?
Are you Dr. Gibbs?