Dr. Lynn Gibbs, MD

Dr. Lynn Gibbs, MD

Emergency Medicine | Male

DIAZ TOM G MD OFFICE 777 S Fry Rd Ste 205 Katy, TX 77450 Get Directions

Dr. Lynn Gibbs, MD is an emergency medicine doctor who practices in Katy, TX. He is 65 years old and has been practicing for 41 years.

Dr. Gibbs' Experience

See how Dr. Gibbs' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Gibbs

Dr. Gibbs' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gibbs to family and friends
3.4
Dr. Gibbs' Performance
    GOOD
Katy, TX |
The lab Dr. Gibbs uses charges ridiculously high prices for routine lab work. My insurance paid Sunset Labs $18,000 for blood work and a urinalysis. The worst part is something happened with my blood sample and they couldn't test it. So the only test they did was the UA. That's criminal, if you ask me. Aside from that, the staff seems friendly enough, but it's impossible to get in contact with them. I've called 20+ times, and I only ever get the answering machine. Something shady going on.
in Richmond, TX |
My husband is Dr Gibbs patient. Although Dr Gibbs gets high reviews, the lab he uses will put you into bankruptcy. Dr Gibbs uses Sunset Labs LLC in Houston. We received the bill for my husbands routine blood draw which he requires annually to receive his medication. The bill from the lab was $13,627.75. No you are not reading it wrong. The lab is now billing us $11,514.74. Mind you this is for ROUTINE ANNUAL LAB WORK. We will not be getting any future blood work done at his office!!!!
in Houston, Texas |
Honestly Dr. GIBBS has been a good doctor, but over the last year appears to be declining in his own health and abillity to manage his patients. Wait times are EXCESSIVE! 1 hour in the waiting room and another hour in the treatment room for an appointment that his office rescheduled twice and I've accommodated them both times and have now waited almost two hours for blood results. Much office staff is unfriendly and doesn't appear to be concerned with proper procedure or patient satisfaction.
in Houston, TX |
He has been my doctor for 35 years. I will not go to anyone without his recommendation. His bedside manner is above all the rest. He never rushes you through an appointment leaving you with unanswered questions. When I was hospitalized, he was there to make certain that all was well with me. I love Dr. Lynn Gibbs and I'd recommend him any day.
in Katy, TX |
A great physician. Extremely smart, experienced and will take all the time you need to discuss problems. Has major contacts in the medical field. He takes the time to know you as an individual.
in Katy, TX |
Dr. Gibbs has been my family doctor for almost 25 years-from taking my children to see him to just myself now- He is absolutely the best doctor-in all of these years & appointments he has listened every time to what I had to say Dr Gibbs has always taken his time to explain to me exactly what I or my children had & is always asking me if I have any other questions or concerns-he is always so very courteous-He gives a patient the feeling that he all day just for them !!!
Have you seen Dr. Lynn Gibbs, MD?
Are you Dr. Gibbs?

Compare Dr. Gibbs

}

Dr. Gibbs' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Emergency Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

Dr. Gibbs does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Gibbs and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Washington University St Louis

Graduated in 1976

Us Pub Health Serv

Completed in 1980

Dr. Gibbs does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gibbs and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Emergency Medicine

Dr. Gibbs does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Gibbs and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.