Dr. Lynn Chiu-Collins, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery ·  Female · Age 41

Dr. Chiu-Collins

Union Square Facial Plastic Surgery

490 Post St Ste 1140 San Francisco, CA 94102

Dr. Lynn Chiu-Collins, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in San Francisco, CA and has been practicing for 14 years. She graduated from University of California, Irvine School of Medicine - M.D. in 2005 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery and ear, nose, and throat.

Dr. Chiu-Collins' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Chiu-Collins

Dr. Chiu-Collins?
Dr. Chiu-Collins' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Lynn Chiu-Collins, MD
Cannot be more thankful for Dr. Chiu-Collins expertise. I had aesthetic complications from a botched lip filler, and thought my lips could never really get back to something normal looking. A few weeks after lip reversal, my lips are much improved. Her knowledge about facial anatomy is extensive and reassuring for me as a patient who has had to deal with a filler complication. I don't think I'd trust anyone else to help me with any other facial procedure. Sincere thanks!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lynn Chiu-Collins, MD?
Her understanding of facial structures are extremely excellent. I've had Botox done as well as Voluma facial filler. She knows just the right amount to use with precise placements to enhance your face naturally. The results are simply amazing. Completely natural without the look of any work being done. I have 100% trust in her judgement and work. My friends and family always say I look so young after a visit with her and it's definitely from her knowledge, experience and top notch skills!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lynn Chiu-Collins, MD?
I have always wanted to get otoplasty my whole life due to my protruding ears, and I finally pulled the trigger with Dr. Chiu-Collins. I couldn't be any happier that I chose her! She was AMAZING from beginning to end. She's not only personable & friendly, but also extremely educated & experienced. I had a great experience with her and would strongly recommend her to anyone interested in facial cosmetic surgery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lynn Chiu-Collins, MD?
I got Sculptra with Dr. Chiu-Collins in May, and the results are incredible. I love how I look! For me, it worked much faster than expected. Dr. C-C knew exactly where/how much to inject to give me the lift/fullness I was looking for. I didn't have any of the negative side effects of Sculptra that I read about, and I believe that was due to Dr. C-C technique. With her background in plastic surgery, I wouldn't trust anyone else to inject in the sensitive areas where Sculpt...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lynn Chiu-Collins, MD?
I am extremely happy with the mole removal Dr. Chiu did for me. I had a mole removed from within in eye brow and it was done so well the scar is barely visible after a few months!! Dr. Chiu is so precise in her work I am able to retain the shape of my eye brow - I do not have to put on makeup for my eye brows. I also got Sculptra and I am happy with how it lifted my features without looking like I had a major face lift.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lynn Chiu-Collins, MD?
I am very conservative and calculated when it comes to anything to do with potential changes to my body so I did a ton of research before I found Dr. Chiu-Collins. I loved that the themes I picked up on based on her patient reviews were things like "thoughtful", "smart", and "natural". It's been a year since I met her and I can say that not only do I have less pain in my jaw, but I can also wear my hair up in a pony tail and feel confident about it. I think incredibly hig...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lynn Chiu-Collins, MD?
After waiting two months for an appointment, the doctor's assistant asked me if I would mind coming in earlier on the scheduled day to accomodate the doctor's schedule. (Perhaps she wanted to leave earlier that Friday?) If you want to wait two months to see a doctor, then be asked to change your schedule to accomodate the doctor, this could be the person for you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lynn Chiu-Collins, MD?
I came to Dr. Chiu-Collins with no prior PS experiences. She spent time assessing whether botox for my masseter muscle would be the right decision and helped me understand the impact I could expect. I was overwhelmingly happy with the results and have come to her ever since then. As my needs evolved she's always helped me recognize when I was asking for something that wouldn't make me look better. She has never hesitated to tell me to wait or do less and is an absolute expert about facial PS
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lynn Chiu-Collins, MD?
I've been to Dr. Chiu-Collins several times now, and each time I've been impressed with the amount of time she takes to listen to my concerns and explain the procedures (and their rationales) to me. I also love how natural I look leaving her office. There's hardly any downtime, and people compliment me on how I look without necessarily being able to put their finger on the changes. This woman knows her stuff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lynn Chiu-Collins, MD?
This MD is a the epitome of the word "expert," with a keen eye for detail. I have been to many over the years and she is the only one I would trust with my face (or recommend to friends/family.) More pricey than some, but you are paying for her expertise and you can rest assured that your results will look incredible and natural.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lynn Chiu-Collins, MD?
I'm a huge fan of Dr Chiu-Collins. Her bedside manner is something for any provider to aspire to: she's patient, positive, confident, and never ever pushy. Most importantly, she's highly intuitive, and I've always trusted her judgment to be tailored to my own situation and personality. Not to mention her aesthetic eye for balanced, timeless facial beauty which I can especially appreciate coming from a design background myself. If I ever moved from the area I'd travel bac...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lynn Chiu-Collins, MD?
Dr. Chiu-Collins did my buccle fat removal surgery and I could not be happier! She listened to what I wanted, is very patient, friendly, and honest. She was available through every step of the surgery. After that I came back to her for a rhinoplasty consult. She was very honest about my expectations and she suggested chin filler to help balance out my features instead and it looks great, I absolutely love it and it made a world of difference in how my face is proportioned...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lynn Chiu-Collins, MD?
I was very lucky to find Dr. Chiu-Collins. She is a true professional, passionate about her work and I know I can trust her my face completely. Dr. Chiu-Collins and her staff are never pushy and always willing to listen, provide a feedback and find a solution that is right for you. I highly recommend this practice!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lynn Chiu-Collins, MD?
After doing extensive research on several websites I chose Dr. Chiu-Collins based on several positive reviews. I was not disappointed. She listened to my concerns and questions I had over having my "tear trough" filled. She gave me suggestions of what we could achieve with the fillers. I was even lucky enough to get it done the same day!! I could not believe my eyes as she injected one side and showed me the difference between the treated and not treated side. Ama...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lynn Chiu-Collins, MD?
Dr. Chiu-Collins is always so sweet and very knowledgeable. She gives her honest recommendations and insight without pressuring you to go one way versus another. She is absolutely amazing! I live and travel 2-3 hours just to see her as there is nobody else I trust.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lynn Chiu-Collins, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Chiu-Collins?

At Union Square Facial Plastic Surgery, our mission is to help you reach your aesthetic goal whatever it may be. Your established trust and satisfaction are the ultimate measure of our success, and it means everything to us.

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
  • Ear, Nose, and Throat

• Otolaryngology
  • Plastic Surgery & Facial Surgery

Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery - University of California at Irvine
Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery - University of Washington & Harborview Medical Center, Seattle, WA
General Surgery - University of Washington & Harborview Medical Center, Seattle, WA
2005
University of California, Irvine School of Medicine - M.D.
2000
Stanford University - B. S. Biological Sciences
2005
2000

Dr. Chiu-Collins accepts

Dr. Chiu-Collins accepts the following insurance:

We do not accept health insurance

No malpractice claims found for California

Check Dr. Chiu-Collins' experience treating your condition or procedure

• Cheek Augmentation
  • Chemical Peel
  • Chin Implant
  • Dysport Injection
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Eyelid Surgery
  • Lip Augmentation
  • Mole Removal
  • Neck Liposuction
  • Non-Surgical Facelift
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Radiesse® Injections