Dr. Lynn Chiu-Collins, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryFemaleAge 43

Dr. Chiu-Collins

Union Square Facial Plastic Surgery

490 Post St Ste 1140 San Francisco, CA 94102

Dr. Lynn Chiu-Collins, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in San Francisco, CA. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Chiu-Collins to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for California

Check Dr. Chiu-Collins' experience treating your condition or procedure

• Deviated Septum
  • Dysport Injection
  • Ear Disorders
  • Ear Infection
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Eyelid Surgery
  • Lip Augmentation
  • Mole Removal
  • Neck Liposuction
  • Non-Surgical Facelift
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Oral and-or Facial Cleft
  • Skin Tag Removal
  • Sun-Damaged Skin
  • Ultherapy®

Dr. Chiu-Collins accepts

Dr. Chiu-Collins accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
Blue Cross Blue Shield of California PPO
We do not accept health insurance

Dr. Chiu-Collins' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Chiu-Collins

4.5

Dr. Chiu-Collins?
  • Appointment scheduling (14)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (14)
  • Explained conditions well (14)
  • Appointment was rushed (1)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (1)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (1)
Terrible outcomes with fillers. Cannot even move my face normally. I had nothing wrong with my face and was told that it would be a subtle change, which did not happen. It's been extremely upsetting and don't want another person to have to go through it.
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Sep 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lynn Chiu-Collins, MD?
Her understanding of facial structures are extremely excellent. I've had Botox done as well as Voluma facial filler. She knows just the right amount to use with precise placements to enhance your face naturally. The results are simply amazing. Completely natural without the look of any work being done. I have 100% trust in her judgement and work. My friends and family always say I look so young after a visit with her and it's definitely from her knowledge, experience and top notch skills!
Greg Wong in San Mateo, CA – Aug 24, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lynn Chiu-Collins, MD?
I have always wanted to get otoplasty my whole life due to my protruding ears, and I finally pulled the trigger with Dr. Chiu-Collins. I couldn't be any happier that I chose her! She was AMAZING from beginning to end. She's not only personable & friendly, but also extremely educated & experienced. I had a great experience with her and would strongly recommend her to anyone interested in facial cosmetic surgery.
Cupertino, CA – Jul 27, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lynn Chiu-Collins, MD?
I got Sculptra with Dr. Chiu-Collins in May, and the results are incredible. I love how I look! For me, it worked much faster than expected. Dr. C-C knew exactly where/how much to inject to give me the lift/fullness I was looking for. I didn't have any of the negative side effects of Sculptra that I read about, and I believe that was due to Dr. C-C technique. With her background in plastic surgery, I wouldn't trust anyone else to inject in the sensitive areas where Sculpt...
Jul 18, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lynn Chiu-Collins, MD?
I am extremely happy with the mole removal Dr. Chiu did for me. I had a mole removed from within in eye brow and it was done so well the scar is barely visible after a few months!! Dr. Chiu is so precise in her work I am able to retain the shape of my eye brow - I do not have to put on makeup for my eye brows. I also got Sculptra and I am happy with how it lifted my features without looking like I had a major face lift.
Jul 06, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lynn Chiu-Collins, MD?
I am very conservative and calculated when it comes to anything to do with potential changes to my body so I did a ton of research before I found Dr. Chiu-Collins. I loved that the themes I picked up on based on her patient reviews were things like "thoughtful", "smart", and "natural". It's been a year since I met her and I can say that not only do I have less pain in my jaw, but I can also wear my hair up in a pony tail and feel confident about it. I think incredibly hig...
Jun 28, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lynn Chiu-Collins, MD?
After waiting two months for an appointment, the doctor's assistant asked me if I would mind coming in earlier on the scheduled day to accomodate the doctor's schedule. (Perhaps she wanted to leave earlier that Friday?) If you want to wait two months to see a doctor, then be asked to change your schedule to accomodate the doctor, this could be the person for you.
Waiting for Godot in San Mateo, CA – Jun 27, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lynn Chiu-Collins, MD?
I came to Dr. Chiu-Collins with no prior PS experiences. She spent time assessing whether botox for my masseter muscle would be the right decision and helped me understand the impact I could expect. I was overwhelmingly happy with the results and have come to her ever since then. As my needs evolved she's always helped me recognize when I was asking for something that wouldn't make me look better. She has never hesitated to tell me to wait or do less and is an absolute expert about facial PS
Jun 22, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lynn Chiu-Collins, MD?
I've been to Dr. Chiu-Collins several times now, and each time I've been impressed with the amount of time she takes to listen to my concerns and explain the procedures (and their rationales) to me. I also love how natural I look leaving her office. There's hardly any downtime, and people compliment me on how I look without necessarily being able to put their finger on the changes. This woman knows her stuff.
Jun 21, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lynn Chiu-Collins, MD?
This MD is a the epitome of the word "expert," with a keen eye for detail. I have been to many over the years and she is the only one I would trust with my face (or recommend to friends/family.) More pricey than some, but you are paying for her expertise and you can rest assured that your results will look incredible and natural.
Jun 09, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lynn Chiu-Collins, MD?
I'm a huge fan of Dr Chiu-Collins. Her bedside manner is something for any provider to aspire to: she's patient, positive, confident, and never ever pushy. Most importantly, she's highly intuitive, and I've always trusted her judgment to be tailored to my own situation and personality. Not to mention her aesthetic eye for balanced, timeless facial beauty which I can especially appreciate coming from a design background myself. If I ever moved from the area I'd travel bac...
Jun 07, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lynn Chiu-Collins, MD?
Dr. Chiu-Collins did my buccle fat removal surgery and I could not be happier! She listened to what I wanted, is very patient, friendly, and honest. She was available through every step of the surgery. After that I came back to her for a rhinoplasty consult. She was very honest about my expectations and she suggested chin filler to help balance out my features instead and it looks great, I absolutely love it and it made a world of difference in how my face is proportioned...
Jun 06, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lynn Chiu-Collins, MD?
I was very lucky to find Dr. Chiu-Collins. She is a true professional, passionate about her work and I know I can trust her my face completely. Dr. Chiu-Collins and her staff are never pushy and always willing to listen, provide a feedback and find a solution that is right for you. I highly recommend this practice!!!
Jun 03, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lynn Chiu-Collins, MD?
After doing extensive research on several websites I chose Dr. Chiu-Collins based on several positive reviews. I was not disappointed. She listened to my concerns and questions I had over having my "tear trough" filled. She gave me suggestions of what we could achieve with the fillers. I was even lucky enough to get it done the same day!! I could not believe my eyes as she injected one side and showed me the difference between the treated and not treated side. Ama...
Jun 03, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lynn Chiu-Collins, MD?
Dr. Chiu-Collins is always so sweet and very knowledgeable. She gives her honest recommendations and insight without pressuring you to go one way versus another. She is absolutely amazing! I live and travel 2-3 hours just to see her as there is nobody else I trust.
Jun 02, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lynn Chiu-Collins, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Chiu-Collins?

At Union Square Facial Plastic Surgery, our mission is to help you reach your aesthetic goal whatever it may be. Your established trust and satisfaction...Read more

Lynn Chiu-Collins, M.D. is a Otolaryngologist (Ear, Nose & Throat - ENT) - Facial Plastic Surgery, Otolaryngologist (Ear, Nose & Throat - ENT)...Read more

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery