Dr. Lynette D. Stewart, MD

Dr. Lynette D. Stewart, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology | Female

Georgia Center for Female Health 3660 Flat Shoals Rd Ste 180, Decatur, GA 30034 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Lynette D. Stewart is a Obstetrician / Gynecologist (OBGYN) - General practicing in Decatur, GA. Started Practicing 1985. PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS...

Dr. Stewart's Experience

95Experience
Match

See how Dr. Stewart's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Stewart

Dr. Stewart accepts 9 insurance carriers

9 Insurance Carriers Accepted*

• Anthem
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
  • The Great-West Life Assurance Company

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Stewart has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Stewart's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (69)
Excellent Physician
in Norcross, GA |
My experience with Dr. Stewart was wonderful. She was extremely caring and answered all of my questions. The staff is amazing as well , They were just as caring as Dr Stewart! Also, my wait time was extremely short!
in Atlanta, GA |
My experience was great no complaints and I would highly recommend my family and friend here..Dr.Stewart is very nice I was consulted first about my pregnancy and told how my prenatal care will be and the amount of labs I have to do as an Ob pt I'm excited and can't wait to deliver clean office the staff is pleasant lookin forward to deliver at North Side
in Atlanta, GA |
I feel welcome every visit it's very peaceful and clean yes I would refer family and friends Dr.,Stewart treats with great respect as a person not a pt she explains everything to me about the health of my baby and has been preparing me for my delivery prenatal care so far great and looking forward to delivery as a first time mom
in Atlanta, GA |
I'm Jennifer a Ob pt my experience with Dr.Stewart was very impressive she introduce herself to me professionally asked me my concerns with my pregnancy and that I liked she displayed that I'm important and that I mattered as a pt so far my care has been good and everything has been explained to me looking forward to my delivery yes I would refer family and friends
in Atlanta, GA |
I'm a long time pt of Dr.Stewart I was an OB pt she gave me excellent prenatal care my delivery with Dr.Stewart was amazing she made my son entrance into this world smooth stress free I followed her lead and did as I was told no complications thank you Dr Stewart for your quality care and service to me as your pt North Side is a palace great service staff very nice and professional yes I would refer family and friends
in Atlanta, GA |
I'm Bernique an OB pt yes I would refer family and friends thus far my prenatal care has been going well my wait time is not long the staff is friendly Dr.Stewart greeted me well for the first time her bedside manners were impressive she made me comfortable explained my care and what will be done through out each vist and trimester I like that so I can do my part as a new mom looking forward to my delivery thank you for your expertise service.
in Atlanta, GA |
My name is ALESHIA I'm an OB pt I'm excited im haveing twins I enjoy all my doctor visits the place is clean the staff embraces you with good customer service Im being followed carefully and I appreciate Dr. Stewart concern for me and my unborn children she explains to me my prenatal care and labs thoroughly and what to expect right up until it's time to deliver that's important to me yes I would refer family and friends Dr Stewart thanks for being a careing professional Dr. You rock 5star!!
in Atlanta, GA |
I love this office. They are very thorough, yet professional. They listen to your concerns and try to get you the right help. I have had surgeries both in & out of this office. The staff called ahead and took care of everything that they could ahead of time. All follow-up visits were very informative. I would and have referred family and friends to this office.
in Atlanta, GA |
Very caring and sweet .i would always want to come back if I have more babies . I recommend to family and friends . Great staff very calm place I enjoy coming each visit.all my answers to questions I have so far in regards to my pregnancy has been answered by Dr .Stewart bedside manners good greets you with a smile my wait time is short and that's important to me when you have a busy schedule can't wait to deliver at North Side Hospital Vanessa Bailey
in Atlanta, GA |
She is a great Doctor Stewart gave me excellent prenatal care while haveing my beautiful son who's progressing well she explained my trimester step by step with me all questions were answered she prepared me for my delivery at North aside Hospital and was there no complications bed side manners phenomenal staff welcoming greets you with a smile Thank You Dr Stewart !!!
in Atlanta, GA |
My experience with Dr. Naik was wonderful,she answer all my question with no problem . I will tell anyone to chose her as there doctor. Yes I would refer family and friends both my son and daughter were deliverd by her and was a blessing and great experience she made my care and worries very easy and allowed me to have a stress free pregnancy her service to me as a pt is remarkable
in Atlanta, GA |
She's caring and has fast pace practice ... She also has been very helpful with my concerns as an OB pt her bed side manners are phenomal yes I would refer family and friends I can't wait to deliver and excited to have my baby she's preparing me for my delivery and going to North Side hospital always greets me with a smile
in Atlanta, GA |
My name is Unique Hankins I'm an OB pt of Dr.Naik she's great the staff and nurses are friendly careing and professional yes I would refer family and friends they rock.
in Atlanta, GA |
I'm an east abolish pt of Dr.Stewart I enjoy her as my doctor she treats me well takes good care of me and my health issues the front staff is nice and welcoming the nurses show that they care about you as a patient and person yes I would recommend family and friends
in Atlanta, GA |
My name is Ebony Clay a long time pt of Dr. Stewart I enjoy her being my doctor the staff is nice the nurses are caring yes I would refer family and friends
in Atlanta, GA |
My name is Habiba Willis I'm a pt of Dr Stewart I enjoy coming to this office the staff is friendly the nurses are caring yes I would refer family and friends Dr Stewart is very thorough and explains everything she answers all my questions my daughter was delivered by her she rocks.
in Atlanta, GA |
It was a nice warm experience,they make you feel comfortable.
Atlanta, GA |
My name is Sherrquita Pullins I'm a patient of Dr.Stewart I selected her practice because it's in my area of employment .Dr.Stewart is very nice and personable she answers all my questions in regards to my Gyn problem I'm satisfied as a patient my ultrasound was done and shortly I was told how my Gyn problem would be solved .Yes I would refer family and friends .The staff is very proffesional the office is clean and Nurse Davis is polite and very caring I give the practice a 5star!!
in Brookhaven, GA |
I liked Dr Stewart right away. She made me feel very comfortable. She has great experience.
in Doraville, GA |
When going for medical care, I specifically desire that the doctor be knowledgeable and up to date, Dr. Lynette and the other doctors gave me all of that and then more. I love the staff, very friendly and warm. I also love the new office location. overall, I will recommend any and everyone to this practice.
in Atlanta, GA |
My name is Evette Martin I'm a long time pt of Dr.Stewart I love her bedside manners she delivered my first baby my prenatal care was great I had a great experience the staff is professional the nurses are nice and caring yes I would refer family and friends !!! Guess what I'm back with baby number 2
in Atlanta, GA |
My name is is Christa Primrose I'm a pt of Dr.Stewart I enjoy being a pt she's very kind explains everything to you I'm comfortable with her she also displayed being personable with her pts the staff is great and the office is clean the nurses are very professional yes I would refer family and friends Dr Stewart you rock!!!
in Atlanta, GA |
My name is Natalie Cox I'm a pt of Dr Stewart I had a great experience with my prenatal care the staff is wonderful the nurses are nice yes I would refer family and friends I gave birth to two beautiful baby boys that are healthy thanks Dr.Stewart
in Atlanta, GA |
My name is Sade Braden I gave birth to a beautiful baby boy King Karmello Braden my C-Section went well I delivered at NorthSide Hospital my Drs.are great I experience a great prenatal care the staff is nice the office is clean the nurses are caring and yes I would refer family and friends.
in Decatur, GA |
While Dr Stewart does seem very knowledgable about her practice, she did not have the bedside manner that the other doctors in her practice have. She was not receptive to the idea of me having a birth plan at all. And while I was in labor she told me to be quiet as I was not having any pain. She broke my waters but didn't tell me she was going to do it until after she did it. She did not communicate well with me or my husband while I was in labor, she just came in did what she wanted and left.
Atlanta, GA |
He is a wonderful doctor. He cares about his patient, and also give off a wonderful energy. This ,so far is the best doctor office I've been to. Thanks ,so much for your wonderful work!
in Atlanta, GA |
Good clean environment and friendly staff!!! My prenatal care has been good so far yes i would refer family and friends I'm haveing another boy yeah Nurse Davis is very pleasant
in Atlanta, GA |
My name is Marlene Charles I'm a pt of Dr.Stewart she delivered my beautiful Sophie by C-Section she stayed at my side and gave me excellent care my experience at NorthSide was very impressive my time flys by Sophie is now 1yr old and I'm now haveing a baby boy can't wait the staff is great Nurse Davis and Angel are professional they show that they care they see to their pt needs and always have you laughing and make you feel like family warm and comfortable yes I would refer friends and family
in Atlanta, GA |
Tammie Broadnax I'm a patient of Dr.Stewart my prenatal care was a 5star the customer service by staff and Ms Davis was great Dr.Stewart did a remarkable job during my complicated delivery she stayed by my side and got me through my delivery of a handsome baby boy who is healthy thank you yes I would refer family and friends Great job Dr.Stewart!!
in Decatur, GA |
My pregnancy was a very difficult pregnancy that required me to be confined in the hospital for months. Dr. Stewart often visited me at Northside Hospital to offer advice and care. Finally, my condition deteriorated to the point that I needed to have a C-section performed two months early. Dr. Stewart performed the C-section flawlessly and my symptoms began to feel better following this operation. I ended up recovering fully and my son turned out to be completely healthy. For that I am thankful.
in Atlanta, GA |
Dr. Stewart is awesome she takes care of her patients (myself). She takes a look at every aspects of her patients to make sure that our pregnancy is going well and our baby developing in a healthy format. Mrs. Davis is a awesome nurse she takes care of the patient well. Excellent service.
in Atlanta, GA |
Angel and Chatel are the best.They both know me by name and has been far than wonderful to me.they make me feel like family and are always smiling.Chatel also has a great personality.Chatel is warm and welcoming to me.Now Angel is so funny and sweet as well.Angel is very good at her job.Angel been at this location for a while now which means she knows her work.Overall this is a great office.The two ladies upfront are new but I don't know them as well but Michelle is okay so far to me.
in Cruz Bay, St. John, USVI |
My experience with Dr. Stewart was a life saving experience. I live in the United States Virgin Islands and my health was failing fast. Upon a referral from a staff member of Dr. Stewart a Mrs. Chatel Davis, I traveled to have Dr. Stewart take care of my situation. I wouldn't be alive if it wasn't for them both and my faith in the Lord. To this day I Wil continue to be a patient of hers.
in Atlanta, GA |
My name is Tonisha Mcmillian my experience at Dr.Stewart office is as follows as a patient getting prenatal care I like the staff very proficient I would refer family and friends my delivery experience was great if I became pregnant again I would return as a pt I had a beautiful baby boy .Thank You Ms.Davis
in Norcross, Georgia |
I am a patient of Dr. Lynette Stewart at Georgia Center for Female Health. I transferred to this office after having problems with another ob/gyn office. I am so glad that I found this place. The nurses were super duper friendly and they seemed really concerned about me. I had to come back for an ultrasound and had 4 visits altogether. All in all, I want to recommend this office to anyone looking for a good ob/gyn.
in Peachtree Corners, Georgia |
Dr. Stewart was amazing and personable. I must say that was the most comfortable pap smear that I have ever experienced. She explained things in detail and was very concerned for my health. She also commended that I was doing the right things. I am glad that I found this place. Highly recommended.
in Berkeley Lake, GA |
As a new patient to this office I was a little apprehensive and not sure what to expect. However, by the time the visit was over, I was completely satisfied and was very happy that I went. The office is pretty and the doctor was wonderful. I especially felt at ease by the staff and their friendliness. I would definitely recommend this office as my primary care and specialty doctor office. On the way out, I was full of smiles and satisfaction.
Have you seen Dr. Stewart?
Are you Dr. Stewart? Post a response on your personalized profile.

Compare Dr. Stewart

• Gynecologic Cancer
  • Hemorrhage from Placenta Previa
  • Hemorrhoids
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • Hypertension Complicating Pregnancy, Childbirth and Postpartum
  • Intrauterine Growth Restriction
  • Low Back Pain During Pregnancy
  • Mastodynia
  • Maternal Anemia
  • Maternal Hypotension Syndrome
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Preeclampsia
  • Pregestational Diabetes Mellitus
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Sickle Cell Disease

• Menopause
  • Menstrual Problems
  • Clinical Breast Exam and Mammogram Exam
  • Hysterectomy
  • Sexually Transmitted Disease (STD's)
  • Bioidentical Hormone Replacement
  • Family Planning
  • Pap Smear Testing
  • Laparoscopic Hysteroscopy
  • Laparoscopic Fertiloscopy
  • Liposuctions
  • Microneedling
This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.
  • 3D Ultrasound
  • Pregnancy Care
  • Prenatal Care and Counseling
  • Sexually Transmitted Infections Counseling
  • Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

Washington University School of Medicine, St. Louis, MO - M.D.

Graduated in 1985

Catholic Medical Center, Queens NY - Ob/Gyn

Dr. Stewart has no media or publications listed.

Memberships & Affiliations

Dr. Stewart does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Stewart and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Stewart's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology
  • Board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Stewart

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Stewart's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Stewart

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Stewart says...

PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS

• American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists

FORMS OF PAYMENT

• Accepts Cash, Check, American Express, MasterCard, Visa and CareCredit.

INSURANCES ACCEPTED

• Menopause
  • Menstrual Problems
  • Clinical Breast Exam and Mammogram Exam
  • Hysterectomy
  • Sexually Transmitted Disease (STD's)
  • Bioidentical Hormone Replacement