Internal Medicine  |
Female
Dr. Lynell Newmarch, MD
Dr. Lynell Newmarch, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Melbourne, FL. She has been practicing for 9 years. Dr. Newmarch is affiliated with Holmes Regional Medical Center and Wuesthoff Medical Center - Melbourne.

298 Michigan Ave Ste 101

Melbourne, FL 32901

Learn about Dr. Newmarch

Dr. Newmarch's Experience

Dr. Newmarch's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine

Dr. Newmarch does not have any board certifications listed.

• D Geffen Sch Of Med-Ucla
    Medical School | Graduated 2008

Dr. Newmarch has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Newmarch has no media or publications listed.

• Afrikaans

Dr. Newmarch does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Newmarch and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Newmarch's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Newmarch to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Newmarch's Performance
in Melbourne, FL |
Dr. Newmarch and staff are wonderful! She truly listens and orders appropriate tests for your complaints. She does not rush you in and out of appointment and wait times for appointments are very short as well. I am very happy she is my MD and refer her to others as much as possible.
in Melbourne, FL |
Dr. Newmarch is a very caring person. She explains everything you need to know. She is smart and takes the time to talk to you. I am so happy that I found her Valerie Stark
in Cocoa Beach, FL |
I am 57 yo and have never experienced an MD that is as thorough as Dr Newmarch. Her staff are very courteous. The office follow up is unbelievably professional.
in Melbourne, FL |
Dr. Newmarch is one of a kind! She truly cares about how you feel and takes the time to listen and help. In addition, she is very thorough with her exams and spends the time needed to treat you. I feel confident that I am getting the best care and am happy to have found a doctor like her! The office staff is also amazing. Everyone is so nice and friendly and greets you with a smile and a kind word. This office is very genuine!
in Melbourne, FL |
I think Dr. Newmarch is the finest Internal Med dr. I have ever had. She listens, is very knowledgeable (has actually taught clinical med to drs) and was a nurse for 10 years prior to becoming a dr. She has that intuitive knowledge on how far to push me to do what she asks of me without my rebelling. She discerns symptoms which often mask themselves as one thing but are really part of another problem going on in the body. She always spends a lot of time with me. I am a very complex patient.
in Palm Bay FL |
Dr. Newmark is the best new doctor I've seen in 36 years. She is a very thorough doctor concise and to the point. She has no problem being honest and recommending what she would do in certain situations. I would highly recommend Dr Who march to anyone looking for a new primary care physician
in Melbourne, FL |
In an age of numbers a statistics I have found a human being, with a heart, as a doctor. If I could have rated her a 10, I would have done so. I recently had a procedure with another doctor where the results were not so good. The as my primary doctor she also received the results. On a Sunday evening I received a phone call from her wanting to discuss to prognosis. This is unheard of, she was concerned about how I was feeling mentally and she went into detail about the issue. She is the best.
Melbourne, FL |
Focused and direct but very friendly and gentle
in Melbourne, FL |
NO common sense but only textbook knowledge. Very opinionated. Without even trying to understand or research, she totally brushed it off when I and my family told her some obviously observable abnormality I was experiencing after taking the medications.She seems to care more about her md degree/business but not the real patients' concerns and needs.
in Cocoa, FL |
She is an excellent communicator and spends a lot of time with her patients. I am very impressed with her knowledge, bedside manner and referring to specialists if needed.
Have you seen Dr. Lynell Newmarch, MD?
Are you Dr. Newmarch?