Dr. Lyndsay Naylor, DO

Dr. Lyndsay Naylor, DO

Family Medicine  ·
Female

Dr. Lyndsay Naylor, DO is a family medicine specialist in Denver, CO. She specializes in family medicine and integrative medicine.

Sound Clinic

2460 W 26th Ave Ste 420C

Denver, CO 80211

No malpractice claims found for Colorado

Check if Dr. Naylor treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Naylor?
Dr. Naylor's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Lyndsay Naylor, DO
RecentMost Helpful
After three auto accidents and a concussion (mTBI-mild Traumatic Brain Injury), I relied on two chiropractors, an osteopathic physician, spinal decompression (DRX9000) and a team of body workers to keep my body in alignment. The symptoms included headache, neck-shoulder-hip-knee-ankle ache or pain, tingling in right fingers and wrist, clumsy accidents, high level of anxiety, paranoia, depression, mild PTSD, insomnia, inability to focus, lack of stamina, daily mental and physical exhaustion requiring daily naps, etc. I needed a chiropractic adjustments every 2-4 weeks and spinal decompression every six weeks. I started seeing both Dr Lindsay Naylor and Dr Josh Krembs because they have different osteopathic manipulation techniques. After nine months of OMT treatment, I am now going every two weeks. My body is so stable that I have gone without a chiropractic adjustment for 12-19 weeks at a time and my last spinal decompression was 26 weeks ago and still counting.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lyndsay Naylor, DO?
I was fortunate to have found Dr. Shawn Naylor to assist with ridding me of Lyme 7 years ago, my journey has been wonderful & I have since embraced the Sound Clinic's integrative approach to healing. Since my initial reason for working with Dr. Naylor I have worked both Dr. Lindsay Naylor and Dr. Diamond for general health and OMT for back issues and Sheri Fox for yearly muscle testing. The team of medical professional assembled at the Sound Clinic is top notch.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lyndsay Naylor, DO?
The Sound Clinic, Dr. Shawn & Lindsay Naylor, Dr. Diamond & Sherri Fox are the best! I have not found a more comprehensive clinic or set of Doctors ever! The clinic is efficient, well run, and they truly care about you! I love how they review and are up to date with your file when you begin your visit. They always take the time to understand you and answer any of your questions or concerns. I can’t say enough about how great they all are!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lyndsay Naylor, DO?
Dr. Naylor is one of the best health care providers with whom I've worked over the years. Her approach is very integrative. She really hears my concerns and understands how to work with my very sensitive body. I whole-heartedly recommend her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lyndsay Naylor, DO?
Dr. Lyndsay has earned the trust of our family. My kids feel like she is “on their team”, look forward to visits, and try to implement her advice. She truly listens and consistently offers ideas to bring better health.. The way she explains labs or new information is easy to understand Her osteopathic and acupuncture skills are amazing. She pursues current information and brings excellence to the Sound Clinic.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lyndsay Naylor, DO?
I am starting to feel good again, I’m starting to feel energy again and I credit the Sound Clinic and Dr. Lyndsay Naylor significantly. 16 months ago I went into a prominent Denver hospital ... I got the big work-up but no answers and I really suffered for about 6 months until I found Sound Clinic. Kind, present, knowledgeable and gifted in healing, Dr. Naylor offered treatments that started improving my health almost immediately and have restored my faith that I will recover fully.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lyndsay Naylor, DO?
Dr. Naylor is the sweetest lady and doctor I think I have ever met. She is so easy to talk to and explain my issues to with no judgement! She is very smart and explains everything! She has helped me so much with my hormones and female issues! I never thought I would get to the point I am at now! I'm so greatful to her!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lyndsay Naylor, DO?
Dr. Lyndsay is so kind and really cares for her patients. This clinic saved my life! I am so appreciative of them all including the Medical Assistants who are very helpful and so quick on getting things done. I really recommend this clinic. ONE of a kind!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lyndsay Naylor, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. Naylor?

Insurance accepted

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Naylor treats patients.