Family Medicine  |
Dr. Lynda Mbah, MD
Dr. Lynda Mbah, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Plano, TX. She is 42 years old and has been practicing for 7 years.

6124 W Parker Rd Ste 234

Plano, TX 75093

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Dr. Mbah

Dr. Mbah's Experience

Dr. Mbah's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

• Emergency Medicine

Dr. Mbah does not have any board certifications listed.

• U Of Tx Med Sch At Houston
    Medical School | Graduated 2010

Dr. Mbah has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Mbah has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Mbah does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mbah and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Mbah's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Mbah to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Mbah's Performance
in Frisco, TX |
She is an excellent physician. Has a good bedside manner and listens to her patients.
Carrollton, TX |
I've been very pleased with Dr. Mbah as my physician. She is a good listener and she never rushes a visit. She is thorough in assessing test results, yet willing to consider and discuss alternative medical treatments that might be helpful. Her sense of humor is also an asset.
in Rockwall TX |
Dr. Mbah is one of those rare finds among physicians...she listens to you and works with you to address your health needs. Her unhurried, friendly demeanor is so refreshing and under her care my health is steadily improving.
in Huntington, TX |
From the first moment I met Dr. Mbah, to every interaction thereafter, I have never experienced such a caring and compassionate doctor. Every question, concern, phone call, hesitation, answered without hesitation. No matter how many times I repeatedly, in my hypochondriac ways, asked about symptoms, from a simple bump to a dry cough, she was reassuring and insanely helpful. I would've grown tired of me long ago. she's amazing and my healthy thanks her. Do yourself a favor, see her!!
in Dallas, TX |
I found Dr Mbah by chance when I was looking for a PCP . She was very professional and listened attentively to me. She related to me as somebody who really cared. Besides she sound very knowledgeable and I am more than satisfied by her excellent care. Dr Lynda Mbah is somebody I would highly recommend I
in Plano, TX |
I was so upset with the idea of finding another PCP. Wow I am so happy that I have this person is my PCP. The way that she talk hat she relates to be is very down to earth. This is someone that I would highly recommend.
Plano, TX |
I came in with back problems and everything was ok until she treated me like I had some type of airborne disease. Keep in mind my back is aching and this was one thing that truly turned me off from her. She wrote my prescription and she cracked the door to hand it to me.. cracked the door and waived the prescription to gain my attention and said through the crack as she here you go I could have passed out on the floor but she wouldn't have known that. Very unprofessional!
Frisco, TX |
I had a very bad experience with Dr. Mbah. It didn't seem as though her comprehension level was very high. She promised to write me 2 additional prescriptions for my adhd medication. She said I could come back and take a urine test anytime in the next 30 days. When I came back in, she had left for a 3 week trip to Africa without saying anything to me about it. I was left with no medication, and the bill for a useless urine test/office visit. I complained, and she quit as my doctor. Terrible!
Have you seen Dr. Lynda Mbah, MD?
Are you Dr. Mbah?