Dr. Lyna Massih, MD

Dr. Lyna Massih, MD

Pediatrics | Female

We are committed to provide high quality medical care for healthy and sick children from birth to 18 years old and support their families.

Dr. Lyna Massih, MD is a pediatrics doctor who practices in Orland Park, IL. She is 56 years old. Dr. Massih is affiliated with Palos Community Hospital and Advocate Christ Hospital and Medical Center.

Dr. Massih's Experience

See how Dr. Massih's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Massih

Dr. Massih accepts 16 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Massih has admitting privileges.

Dr. Massih's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Massih to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Massih's Performance
Mokena I'll |
Dr massih has taken care of my children for over 10 years & she is an excellent pediatrician. My son had a life threatening illness that Dr Massih found & saved my sons life....
in Orland Park, IL |
She is the best doctor I know. She really shows that she cares about her patients and never seems rushed or in a hurry. I recommend her to anyone because she is truly amazing. I am so blessed that Dr. Massih is my doctor.
in Palos Park, IL |
I have 2 children and over the years I have always felt a level of relief, knowing if my children are ill I have faith and trust that Dr Massih will be always be there for them. Thank you
in Palos Park, IL |
Dr. Massih is an outstanding pediatrician she is able to be professional yet stay so real to her patients. Both of her offices in Orland and Chicago ridge are very warm and welcoming, her staff is all very nice. She was my pediatrician since I was a child and I absolutely love her. I know that is where I will bring my children because i know they'll be getting the care and love they deserve.
in Chicago, IL |
Dr. Massih is absolutely the best pediatrician I have ever been to. Ever since I found her after having my 2nd child, I have never searched for another doctor for my family. She is so kind and smart, has found diagnoses in my kids that other doctors could not. Love her
New York, NY |
I absolutely love Dr. Massih and all of the doctors in her practice. I trust them all to give the best care possible for my children. They always get you in for sick visits the same day you call and there is never a wait! I can't say enough about these doctors and nurses. I'm so thankful to have been recommended to bring my children here!
Have you seen Dr. Lyna Massih, MD?
Are you Dr. Massih?

Compare Dr. Massih

}

Dr. Massih's Care Philosophy

Dr. Massih's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pediatrics
  •  Board certified in Pediatrics

Dr. Massih has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

Why It Matters: Dr. Massih's Board Certifications

• Pediatrics

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Allergies
  • Asthma in Children
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Infectious Diseases

University Of Damascus / Faculty Of Medicine

Graduated in 1984

• Arabic
  • French

Dr. Massih does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Massih and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pediatrics