Plastic Surgery  |
Dr. Lyle Leipziger, MD
Dr. Lyle Leipziger, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Great Neck, NY. He is 58 years old and has been practicing for 32 years. Dr. Leipziger is affiliated with Long Island Jewish Medical Center and North Shore University Hospital.

900 Northern Blvd Ste 130

Great Neck, NY 11021

Learn about Dr. Leipziger

Dr. Leipziger's Experience

Dr. Leipziger's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Plastic Surgery

• Congenital Anomalies of Breast
  • Gynecomastia
  • Hidradenitis
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Oral and-or Facial Cleft

• Nipple Reconstruction
  • Repair of Brow Ptosis and Blepharoptosis
  • Skin and Tissue Reduction
  • Wound Repair

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Johns Hopkins University
  • Ny Hospital Cornell Med Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1990
  • Johns Hopkins Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1991

Dr. Leipziger has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Leipziger does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Leipziger and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Leipziger's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Leipziger to family and friends
Dr. Leipziger's Performance
Roslyn Heights, NY |
Dr. Leipziger is truly an amazing Dr and a loving caring person. He and his office staff took such great care of me before, during and after my procedure. a year and half later he's still checking in on me. I was terrified to go forward with the surgery but so thankful I did he changed my life and i'm forever grateful.
I went to see several doctors for my abdominoplasty surgery. After meeting Dr Leipziger I knew right away he was the one. He was honest about what the procedure entails and gave realistic goals and expectations which I appreciated. No sugar coating what I would and would not be able to do after the procedure. I felt comfortable that I was in good hands. My procedure went well and I have an amazing result only 3 months post surgery which will get even better. Highly recommend!
Ozone Park, NY |
Dr Leipziger and his nurses and staff are wonderful. The care they provided before and after the surgery was excellent. None of my questions were left unanswered during the recovery period. I would recommend Dr. Leipziger to anyone interested in a cosmetic surgery procedure.
Long Island, NY |
I have suffered most of my adult life with large breasts which caused back pain and lack of confidence in my body. Dr. Leipziger gave me a new outlook on life. His professionalism and attention to detail are second to none. For the first time in my life, I don't hate to look in the mirror. I am able to exercise more easily and wear clothes I never have before. He continues to follow up on my scar protocol and truly cares. I would highly recommend him!
in South Ozone Park, NY |
Dr.Leipziger preformed a breast reduction on me in December 2016. It was the best decision I ever made. I was recommended to him by a friend of a friend and I couldn't be happier. He did an amazing job. He is a perfectionist and it shows. Dr.Leipziger is extremely nice and honest with The expectations and The reality of The surgery. The ladies that work in his office couldn't be nicer and so supportive! The hospital staff at northwell were also amazing.
in NY |
Dr. Leipziger is knowledgeable, truly an expert with an artistic eye, and is very compassionate and dedicated. Dr. Leipziger reconstructed my breasts after a mastectomy. I have an amazing cosmetic result, as they are very natural and lifted. Every doctor I have seen post surgery and even a bathing suit fitter commented positively on his work. He is such a perfectionist, that you will look your best in his hands. He explains everything and goes above & beyond to make himself available.
in Queens, New York |
Leipziger is not only an amazing surgeon he is also a very kind person. He takes the time to explain everything and is truly an artist in his field. Havd a breast augmentation and go every 4 months for Botox and fillers. Trust him completely and no one can tell I have work done. I literally look like I haven't aged!! Been a patient for 10 years and I plan on being one for 10 +++more! The best of the best and so is his entire staff!!!
Dr. Leipziger is an incredible plastic surgeon. He was my 3rd consultation for abdominoplasty, and I knew as soon as I met him that he would be the doctor to perform my surgery. He made me feel confident and secure with him and the surgery from the start. He is meticulous and extremely thorough through all the stages of your surgery, pre and post. Dr. Leipziger takes his time with all of your appointments. It is a year past my surgery and I still see Dr. Leipziger for my follow up visits. I
in Massapequa, NY |
I needed a double mastectomy and interviewed many Plastic Surgeons. I chose Dr Leipziger not only because of his stellar reputation. He does not leave out the details you might not want to hear, and he takes the time to answer questions and listen to your concerns. I now know post op that he is an honest great Dr.! When you get to know him you find he is incredibly warm and caring. He will also do everything in his power to give you the best aesthetic result possible! I highly recommend him!
in Jericho, NY |
My experience with Dr. Lyle Leipziger was for Abdominoplasty (tummy tuck) surgery. He is a perfectionist and meticulous with every decision. I brought in pages of questions and he sat and listened to all. He is soft spoken, not aggressive or abrasive and an overall lovely person. In addition, he is the Chief of Plastic Surgery at North Shore/LIJ Hospital so you know he works with only the best during surgery. Other doctors have complimented my belly button saying it’s the best they've seen.
Have you seen Dr. Lyle Leipziger, MD?
Are you Dr. Leipziger?