Dr. Lycia Scott-Thornburg, MD

Dr. Lycia Scott-Thornburg, MD

Dermatology  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Lycia Scott-Thornburg, MD is a dermatologist in Rapid City, SD and has been practicing for 9 years. She graduated from Medical College Of Wisconsin in 1999 and specializes in dermatology.

2820 Mount Rushmore Rd

Rapid City, SD 57701

• American Republic
  • Avera
  • First Choice Health
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)

Learn about Dr. Scott-Thornburg

See how frequently Dr. Scott-Thornburg performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Cold Sore
Herpes Simplex Infection

Dr. Scott-Thornburg's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Scott-Thornburg "Dr. Scott-Thornburg specializes in general and pediatric dermatology, surgical dermatology, laser surgery and fillers as well as a focus on early detection of skin cancers."

• Dermatology

• Dermatology
    Accredited by: American Board of Dermatology*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for South Dakota.

• University Of Wyoming
  • University Of Iowa Hopsitals and Clinics
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2009
  • University Of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
    Other Education | Completed 1995

Dr. Scott-Thornburg has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Scott-Thornburg does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Scott-Thornburg and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Scott-Thornburg's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Scott-Thornburg to family and friends

Dr. Scott-Thornburg's Performance

Dr. Scott-Thornburg Says:

Thank you for your comments. We realize how important your feedback is to our continued improvement and success.

Our vision at RCMC is to build strong, lifelong relationships with our patients. Your comments help our entire staff to learn what our patients appreciate and deserve.

We want to maintain your trust and confidence, so when you refer your family and

Dr Scott-Thornburg is excellent! She has helped me with several skin issues and I never feel rushed and all my questions are always answered. Excellent nurses and an efficiently run office.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Scott-Thornburg and her staff are always pleasant, professional, and thorough. Sometimes there is a wait time before seeing the Dr. when I have an appointment, because Dr. Scott-Thornburg has patients from a wide area, and she treats them immediately after examining them, instead of making...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

Hello there, thank you for sharing your positive experience! The wait times are something that we continue to work on here at the Medical Center, and are pleased to hear that you understand what a thorough job our Doctors do . Thank you so much again for your feedback! We hope you have a great day!

Very pleased with Dr. Thornburg - I feel she provides excellent care, takes time to address all areas of my skin care, and works to help me be proactive in preventing future issues. She is very personable and I would definitely recommend her to others.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Thornburg came highly recommended, and I was very impressed by her and her staff. She is friendly and straightforward, she explained everything clearly, and I feel good about the care I received.