Dr. Lurlyn Pero, MD

Dr. Lurlyn Pero, MD

Internal Medicine  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Lurlyn Pero, MD is an internal medicine specialist in Phoenix, AZ and has been practicing for 27 years. She graduated from Creighton University School Of Medicine in 1988 and specializes in internal medicine.

4375 E Irma Ln

Phoenix, AZ 85050

• American Republic
  • Cofinity
  • Delta Health System

Learn about Dr. Pero

Dr. Pero's Experience

Dr. Pero's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine
  • Board certified in Internal Medicine

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• Creighton University School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1988
  • Banner Good Samaritan Med Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1989
  • Banner Good Samaritan Med Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1991

Dr. Pero has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Pero does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Pero and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Pero's Reviews

3.8
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Pero to family and friends

Dr. Pero's Performance

Dr. Pero is an excellent physician. I've been seeing her for 7 years with no regrets. She is usually right on time. Her complete attention is focused on me and my issues. I've never felt rushed. She's very knowledgeable and thoroughly explains any medical conditions or procedures. Both my sisters...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Beth, thank you for making us aware of this incredible provider. At Banner Health, we know that great people make the experience a positive one for patients and families and we will be happy to share this with them. Thank you again for the feedback!

As a new patient, I am very disappointed in the lack of communication from this office. I am new to Phoenix and needed a primary care physician. I trusted the reviews that I read, and also chose this office because Dr. Pero was listed as a top doctor in Phoenix. The nurse was very rude and...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Our team was sorry to hear about these concerns. We want to do everything that we can to provide a quality experience for all of our customers. Please email us at bhcorpsocialresponseteam@bannerhealth.com with your full name and contact information so that we can get you in touch with the appropriate customer care team to address your concerns. We value your input.

Dr. Pero is one of the best physicians I have ever had. She is the first female I've had in my 70 years on this earth. She is thorough in her examinations, and knows what questions to ask to get to the bottom of what is concerning me. She never makes me or my concerns feel unimportant.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

This was a wonderful review for us to receive, Cynthia. Thank you for providing us with your feedback! We will make sure to recognize this physician on your behalf.

Not thorough in her examination, poor communication and lack of caring attitutde
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr Pero is knowledgeable and often has researched based information. She is listens intently and is very interested in understanding what issues I have. She or her staff followup is a reasonable time period.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option0