Dr. Luna Khadour, MD

Jacksonville, FL 32223

• Ambetter
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Khadour

Deliver quality medical care to the whole family and the whole person. Including early treatment and the prevention of disease, which is done through attention to the physical, emotional, and spiritual dimensions of the patients.

Dr. Khadour's Experience

Dr. Khadour's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*

• Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)

• Cryosurgery
  • Vaccination

• University Of Baghdad
    Medical School | Graduated 1991
  • University Of Fl College Of Med

Dr. Khadour has no media or publications listed.

• Arabic

Dr. Khadour does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Khadour and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Khadour's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Khadour to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Khadour's Performance
Jacksonville, FL |
We are patients of Dr. Luna Khadour for several years and we are always happy and satisfied with her knowledge, experience and caring attitude. We recommend her as a very good true professional and the person, who cares.
in Orange Park, FL |
Dr Khadour is a wonderful family physician. She really cares for her patients and I've always been able to make an appointment with her quickly/usually same day I call. She is the best!
Jacksonville, FL |
Excellent bedside manner and concerned heart for her patients - I would recommend her to family and friends. she listens.
in Jacksonville, FL |
We have been Dr. Khadour's patients for a several years. We don't want any other family medicine doctor and hope she continues her practice on San Jose Blvd. We always are able to get appointments quickly and easily with the help of her professional staff. Many times we are able to schedule a "SameDay" appointment. Thank you Dr. Khadour for being our doctor.
Jacksonville, FL |
A very pleasant staff. Dr Khadour is a super dr. Listens to you and explains. I am very comfortable with her
Thank you for the positive feedback! We appreciate the kind words.
in Jacksonville fl |
Best Dr I've had in my 76 years. Very thorough and thoughtful. Found a life threatening heart problem that at the time my regular did not discover. Great lady also.
in Satsuma, FL |
I appreciate Dr. Khadour's understanding my needs and exigencies. She has been very easy to talk with, and verycaring as well as knowledgeable. She never seems rushed, and is willing to explain things thoroughly to me (extremely important). I am confident that when I am truly in need, Dr. Khadour will be there for me.
Thank you for connecting with us about this experience with our staff. We will be sure to pass this appreciation along.
Birmingham, AL |
I had an urgent issue, I tried calling and calling and he was always busy or with another patient. That's all she had to do was make a phone call for me and she never ever did. Or one of her assistants could have and she did not authorize them to do it.
We are sorry to hear this and truly value your feedback. Patient experience is important to us at Memorial Family Medicine San Jose, so we will make every effort to address any concerns you may have. Your comments have been shared with Dr. Khadour. If you would like to speak with someone about this experience, please call the Practice Manager at 904-268-5561.
Orlando, FL |
Dr. Luna and her staff have taken exceptional care of me. Very dedicated to the health and well being of people.
in Jacksonville, FL |
Great doctor and office staff. Dr. Khadour takes time to discuss your test results (good and bad) and will give recommendations on improving the results, or give you praise and encouragement to continue what you're doing! I am diabetic and she keeps "on top" of my medical condition. The office is conveniently located with plenty of parking available. The office staff has always worked with me to accommodate my schedule for appointments. I would highly recommend Dr. Khadour.
Have you seen Dr. Luna Khadour, MD?

Visit Dr. Khadour