Dr. Luke Webb, MD

Dr. Luke Webb, MD

Allergy & Immunology  ·
Dr. Luke Webb, MD is an allergy & immunology specialist in Colorado Springs, CO and has been practicing for 8 years. He graduated from Univ Of Tn Hlth Sci Ctr in 2002 and specializes in allergy & immunology.Read his story

2709 N Tejon St

Colorado Springs, CO 80907

• Kaiser Permanente
  • Rocky Mountain Health Plans

Learn about Dr. Webb

See how frequently Dr. Webb performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Allergic Reaction
Allergic Rhinitis

Dr. Webb's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Webb's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Webb "My wife and I moved to Colorado in 2010 and have a young son and daughter. We love to go camping, fishing and hiking as well as participating in winter sports as much as possible. We have family spread all over the country and enjoy hosting them in Colorado. I am the current president of the Colorado Allergy and Asthma Society and am on the Sports, Fitness and Exercise Committee for the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology."

This content was provided by Dr. Webb "I see less patients per day than the average physician to give me more time with each patient. I try to spend as much time as necessary with anyone that comes to see me so I can be sure I am doing the right thing for each patient. Every patient is unique and needs to be treated as an individual. My goal is to provide excellent, compassionate care to every child or adult that walks into my office."

• Allergy & Immunology

• Allergy & Immunology
    Accredited by: American Board of Allergy & Immunology*

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• Belhaven University
  • University of Tennessee / Memphis / College of Medicine & Surgery
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2005
  • Walter Reed AMC/Natl Capitol Consortium
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2010

Dr. Webb has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Webb does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Webb and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Webb's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Webb to family and friends

Dr. Webb's Performance

I visited this practice to confirm that the over-the-counter allergy medicine I had chosen was okay for my symptoms.. During our consult Dr. Webb told me he was going to do an allergy test and explained the process, but never disclosed that there would be an additional charge, or what the cost...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Saw Dr. Webb only once but I felt like I got more out of the visit than the next 3 best doctors that I've ever seen combined. He was easily the most thoughtful, knowledgeable, and genuine doctor I can recall ever seeing. He's the type of doctor that goes out of his way to ensure the comfort and...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Webb is the kind of doctor we are all looking for: knowledgeable, caring, thorough and conscientious. Not only is he a wonderful allergist, but an excellent immunologist, as well. I have had Dr. Webb as my allergy and immunology doctor for over 6 years. I feel VERY lucky!!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
My experience with Dr Webb was fine, however, his billing department is degrading and rude. I trie to call in the full amount of what I owed to Dr Webb and the biller Alex (female) was extremely rude to me. The reason my bill was behind was because I was having to take care of my sick Mom until she...more
Are you Dr. Webb?