Dr. Luke M. Webb, MD

Dr. Luke M. Webb, MD

Allergy & Immunology | Male | 40 years old

7 reviews| Leave a review

Patient Testimonials

I see less patients per day than the average physician to give me more time with each patient. I try to spend as much time as necessary with anyone that comes to see me so I can be sure I am doing the right thing for each patient. Every patient is unique and needs to be treated as an individual. My goal is to provide excellent, compassionate care to every child or adult that walks into my office.Read more

Personal Bio

Dr. Webb's Experience

See how Dr. Webb's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Webb

Dr. Webb accepts 10 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 5 hospitals where Dr. Webb has admitting privileges.

Dr. Webb's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Webb to family and friends
4.4
Experience with Dr. Webb
Dr. Webb's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (6)
in Woodland Park, CO |
Dr. Webb is the kind of doctor we are all looking for: knowledgeable, caring, thorough and conscientious. Not only is he a wonderful allergist, but an excellent immunologist, as well. I have had Dr. Webb as my allergy and immunology doctor for over 6 years. I feel VERY lucky!!
in Colorado Springs, CO |
My experience with Dr Webb was fine, however, his billing department is degrading and rude. I trie to call in the full amount of what I owed to Dr Webb and the biller Alex (female) was extremely rude to me. The reason my bill was behind was because I was having to take care of my sick Mom until she died. I did give them a payment and explained my situation to them. Then all I tried to do was call in my complete payment to them & I was treated like dirt. They have no compassion.
Have you seen Dr. Luke M. Webb, MD?
Are you Dr. Webb?

Dr. Webb says...

My wife and I moved to Colorado in 2010 and have a young son and daughter. We love to go camping, fishing and hiking as well as participating in winter sports as much as possible. We have family spread all over the country and enjoy hosting them in Colorado. I am the current president of the Colorado Allergy and Asthma Society and am on the Sports, Fitness and Exercise Committee for the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology.

Dr. Webb's Care Philosophy

Dr. Webb says...

I am board certified in pediatric and adult allergy, asthma and immunology, treating allergic disorders such as pet, pollen and mold allergies as well as food allergies, asthma, recurrent infections, sinusitis, hives and atopic dermatitis.

Dr. Webb says...

In our office I can perform allergy skin testing for foods, chemical and environmental allergic triggers such as pollens, pet danders, molds, pests, etc. We also perform allergy skin testing for medication allergies.

When necessary, we offer allergy injections (desensitization) to environmental allergens for better control of allergy symptoms and reduction of medications necessary to control allergy symptoms. We can also do drug desensitization in some cases, such as with aspirin.

For patients with chronic cough, asthma or COPD, we can do lung function testing as well as exercise challenges. I also perform nasal endoscopy (rhinoscopy), when necessary.

Dr. Webb's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Allergy & Immunology
  •  Board certified in Allergy & Immunology

Dr. Webb has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

Why It Matters: Dr. Webb's Board Certifications

• Allergy & Immunology

• Acute Sinusitis
  • Allergic Reaction
  • Allergic Rhinitis
  • Angioedema
  • Asthma
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Chronic Sinusitis
  • Common Variable Immune Deficiency (CVID)
  • Dermatitis

Walter Reed Amc/Natl Capitol Consortium

Completed in 2010

Belhaven University

Graduated in 1998

Dr. Webb does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Webb and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Allergy & Immunology

• Exercise-Induced Asthma (EIA) Testing
  • Lung Spirometry
  • Patch Testing
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Filter Your Results