Dr. Luke Oh, MD

Sports Medicine ·  Male · Age 47

Dr. Oh

MASS GENERAL HOSPITAL

20 Patriot Pl Foxborough, MA 02035

Dr. Luke Oh, MD is a sports medicine specialist in Foxborough, MA and has been practicing for 10 years. He graduated from Georgetown University School Of Medicine in 2002 and specializes in sports medicine, orthopedic surgery, and more.

Dr. Oh accepts

Dr. Oh accepts the following insurance:

Beech Street (Multiplan)

• Knee Sprain
  • Knee Surgery
  • Knee Tendon Repair
  • Lateral Collateral Ligament (LCL) Sprain
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Ligament Reconstruction

• Hip & Knee Orthopedics
  • Orthopedic Shoulder & Elbow Surgery

• Orthopaedic Sports Medicine

2009
Andrews Sports Medicine and Orthopaedic Center (Dr. James Andrews)
Mayo Medical School
2003
2002
1994

• Emerging Leader, American Orthopaedic Association, 2009
  • Mel Post Award for Excellence in Clinical Research, American Shoulder and Elbow Surgeons, 2010
  • Michael J. Caruso Humanitarian Award, Georgetown University School of Medicine, 2002
  • Clinician-Scientist Development Program, AAOS/OREF/ORS, 2009
  • Jean C. McDaniel Resident Teaching and Leadership Award, Hospital for Special Surgery, 2007
  • O'Donoghue Sports Injury Research Award, American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine, 2009
  • Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society, Georgetown University School of Medicine, 2001

• Sodl JF, Oh LS, Yagnik G, Warren RF. Sports Medicine. In Chin KR and Mehta S, eds. Orthopaedic Key Review Concepts. Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, 2008.,
  • Oh LS, Wickiewicz TL. How do you examine the knee for posterolateral corner injury combined with ACL injury? In Bach BR and Verma NN, ed. Curbside Consultation in the ACL: 49 Clinical Questions. SLACK Inc., 2008.,
  • Oh LS, Gill TJ. Microfracture. In Gill TJ, ed. Arthroscopic Techniques of the Knee: A Visual Guide. SLACK Inc., 2009.,
  • Oh LS, Wickiewicz TL. What tricks do you have to avoid creation of a vertical tunnel when drilling a transtibial tunnel? In Bach BR and Verma NN, ed. Curbside Consultation in the ACL: 49 Clinical Questions. SLACK Inc., 2008.,
  • Oh LS, Steinmann SP. Open surgical approach for posterior stabilization. In Abrams J, ed. Management of the Unstable Shoulder: Arthroscopic and Open Repair. SLACK Inc., 2011.,
  • Oh LS, Wickiewicz TL. How do you manage the expanded femoral or tibial tunnel in a failed ACL patient? In Bach BR and Verma NN, ed. Curbside Consultation in the ACL: 49 Clinical Questions. SLACK Inc., 2008.,
  • Oh LS, Gill TJ. Single Bundle Posterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction Using an Arthroscopic Transtibial Technique. In Gill TJ, ed. Arthroscopic Techniques of the Knee: A Visual Guide. SLACK Inc., 2009.,
  • Oh LS. Elbow. In Miller MD, ed. SMART Sports Medicine Assessment and Review Textbook. Philadelphia: WB Saunders, 2011.,
  • Arm injury was only thing to stop Westbrook's Heath, 07/17/2011
  • UMaine-bound Heath undergoes arm surgery, 07/08/2011

Dr. Oh's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Oh

Dr. Oh?
Dr. Oh's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Luke Oh, MD
Dr. Oh has repaired multiple torn ligaments for me. In all cases I was able to make a rapid and full recovery. I can't recommend him enough.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Luke Oh, MD?
Fantastic experience for ACL and meniscus surgery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Luke Oh, MD?
Dr Oh is the top of his profession for a reason. The surgery to repair my injury often results in range of motion issues. I have full range of motion. I had zero setbacks post-surgery and his plan for rehab was excellent. I cannot thank him enough for what he has done!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Luke Oh, MD?
Extremely welcoming and easy to talk to. Made me feel confident at all points of my pre and post op! I hope I never have to go under the knife again; but if I do, it will be under the hands of Dr. Oh!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Luke Oh, MD?
Great job explaining the procedure and options
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Luke Oh, MD?
The guy is Picasso with elbow reconstruction. Professional, knowledgeable, and EXPERIENCED [key to success]. If you can get Dr. Oh, count your blessings.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Luke Oh, MD?
Dr. Oh is a top notch physician in every way. I was anxious prior to my shoulder surgery and when I asked to speak to Dr. Oh, he was at my bedside immediately. He listens to what his patients have to say, is patient, and never rushes through your appointments. Dr. Oh did a fantastic job on my shoulder and is so knowledgeable in every sense of how a patient should be proceeding during recovery. In addition to being a wonderful physician, he is a great person. I will miss seeing him for appts.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Luke Oh, MD?
Couldn't be more pleased with my experience. Did a lot of research for a complete distal bicep tear, and consulted multiple doctors. Dr. Oh was head and shoulders above the rest in terms of knowledge, communication, and comfort. He offered a clear and concise explanation of all my options along with the procedure for each, and then gave his expert opinion, but ultimately left the decision up to me. Urgency was given to my bicep repair and from top to bottom the staff in Foxboro was amazing!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Luke Oh, MD?
Our experience with Dr Oh and all of his staff was extraordinary! Each and every contact with the staff was professional and caring. We felt the communication and trust was constant throughout the experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Luke Oh, MD?
Dr. Oh was great! He is very thorough and concerned about me and providing me the best care he could. He provided support and answered all my questions prior to, during and after my procedure.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Luke Oh, MD?
I was very pleased with the care I received from Dr. Oh for rotator cuff surgery in December, 2017. He took as much time as my wife and I needed to have our questions and concerns addressed. I had the utmost confidence in him and have recommnd d him to others. I hope I do not need another surgery like this one but, if I do, Luke Oh will be the first doctor I consult.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Luke Oh, MD?
Dr. Oh was the third Orthopaedic surgeon I saw for evaluation of a rotator cuff injury. I was so happy that I had done my “homework” and went with Dr. Oh! He was so thorough in my initial appointment, took the time to review my MRI with me and show me just where the issues were, and how they would be repaired! I cannot thank Dr. Oh enough for his expertise, professionalism and care!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Luke Oh, MD?
Could not of asked for a better Doctor or staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Luke Oh, MD?
Very good communication skills. An excellent surgeon. Knowledgeable and cares about your individual needs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Luke Oh, MD?
Dr. Oh, was so nice every time we meet and his skills go with out saying. It's nice to see a Doctor at that skill level still have all that friendliness!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Luke Oh, MD?
I would highly recommend Dr. Oh as a surgeon. After having torn 3 out of 4 rotator cuff tendons and my bicep tendon, Dr. Oh performed extensive surgery. He did an extensive examination before surgery to pinpoint the problem areas and explain what I should expect after surgery. I am now 5 months after surgery and feel almost no pain. I attribute that to Dr. Oh's extensive knowledge, expert surgical talents, answering my concerns, and leading me to a qualified rehab therapist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Luke Oh, MD?
Awesome Experience! I had a botched elbow surgery with a different Dr 20 years ago leaving me with range of motion issues that effected many of my activities. I have tried for 20 years to find a Dr who had the willingnes and skills to fully repair my elbow. After being referred to Dr Oh by another well accomplished surgeon and meeting with him I was confident I finally found the surgeon that could help me. Post surgery I have 100% range of motion again and feel like I have hit the lottery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Luke Oh, MD?
After dislocating my elbow so severely that I didn't know if I would ever throw again, I came for an opinion from Dr. Oh and he made me feel comfortable from start to finish. Now I'm on my way to 100% and can't thank Dr. Oh and his team enough!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Luke Oh, MD?
His personality is as great as his talent and reputation.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Luke Oh, MD?
Dr. Oh has been terrific from the gate. He gave me clear expectations from the beginning and they all came through. I am now graduated from my recovery and would say I am 97% back to normal. I had a bicycle accident and went over my handles bars. Landed on my right elbow which cocked back my shoulder. My rotator cuff was severely torn as well as my bicep tendon and ligament. Awful. I am grateful for the success of the surgery, & the physical therapy I received next door to his office.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Oh?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Oh treats patients.