Dr. Luisa Fijman, MD

Psychiatry | Female

Luisa Fijman MD 5030 Camino De La Siesta Ste 308 San Diego, CA 92108 Get Directions
Dr. Luisa Fijman, MD
Dr. Luisa Fijman, MD is a psychiatry doctor who practices in San Diego, CA. She is 71 years old.

Dr. Fijman's Experience

See how Dr. Fijman's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Fijman

Dr. Fijman accepts 3 insurance carriers

Dr. Fijman is now accepting new patients

Dr. Fijman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Fijman to family and friends
2.3
Dr. Fijman's Performance
in San Diego, CA |
I Didn't even get the chance to see the doctor. But just my time with the office manager Lynn i can predict that dr. Fijman wouldn't have been much different.
in San Diego, CA |
Dr Fijman is a very thorough doctor and explains the medical processes in a language you can understand. She backs up everything she says with her medical books so you can see for yourself. Be organized and come prepared to take notes. She is great about researching and expanding her knowledge in the medical field. My 9 year old son loves her for how much she has helped him. She is stern with him when needed and he respects her for doing so. She has help our family piece together a lot.
in San Diego, CA |
I'm the type of person who reviews doctors before my visit. I wish I listened to the reviews before going. Find another doctor! What concerns me is her staff- rude. The worst part is the new office manager is condescending. Actually laughed at me when I brought up talking to the Dr. on phone! Dr Fijman wants you to get a doctors visit (charges $$$) for every refill on your perscription even if nothing has changed in years. It feels like they want to suck every dollar out of you. Don't go here!
in Encinitas, CA |
My complains are NOT about Dr. Fijman herself, but her office staff and scheduling. I work full time, and I am a full time graduate student. Clearly, getting the proper treatment for my AD(H)D is EXTREMELY important. Due to my tight schedule and that she only takes appointments during the week, I had to reschedule some appointments. Office staff always gave me attitude, and often forgot to cancel my appointment. Frequently, I was charged $75 for missing an appointment. Find another doctor.
San Diego, CA |
Every time I saw Dr. Fijman her lack of empathy and brash behavior shocked me. At one point it even brought me to tears. She refuses to listen and take into consideration what I am telling her. She continues to refuse my requests for referrals to see specialists and multipule times has even told me what I should think and feel. I can tell that she cares about her patients, but her bedside manner is so disconcerting that I consider it dangerous due to the nature of her profession
Lemon Grove, CA |
She is moody and mercurial. She can be empathetic in one visit and downright callous in the next. She would became visibly frustrated with me for speaking too much inside of five minutes. She has no intellectual curiosity or interest in her job. She simply wants to throw prescriptions at you and get you out of her office as quickly as possible.
El cajon |
I was dumped as a patient after becoming homeless after losing my job. I couldn't afford to see her and when I got back on my feet to go in less than a year later she dumped me as her patient and her personal scheduler at the front desk is super rude and treats you as if you don't matter in the world and the fijman wouldn't honor the notes to keep my prices per visit the same even after assuring me it would and then just dumped when my anxiety ,cdoesn't care for people just money
Have you seen Dr. Luisa Fijman, MD?
Are you Dr. Fijman?

Compare Dr. Fijman

Dr. Fijman's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Psychiatry
  •  Board certified in Anatomic Pathology and Psychiatry

Dr. Fijman has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for California.

Why It Matters: Dr. Fijman's Board Certifications

• Anatomic Pathology
  • Psychiatry

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Addiction
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Autism
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Dementia
  • Depression
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Developmental and Learning Disorders
  • Drug-Induced Mental Disorders
  • Dysthymia (Chronic Depression)
  • Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders)
  • Eating Disorders
  • Impulse Control Disorders
  • Major Depressive Disorder
  • Mood Disorders
  • Nondependent Alcohol Abuse
  • Nondependent Drug and Alcohol Abuse
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Panic Attack
  • Panic Disorder
  • Personality Disorders
  • Phobia
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychiatric Diseases
  • Schizophreniform and Schizoaffective Disorder
  • Speech, Language and Learning Disorders

University Of Cordoba / Faculty Of Medicine
    Wayne State University

Dr. Fijman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Fijman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Psychiatry