Dr. Luisa Cueto, MD

Obstetrics & GynecologyFemaleAge 56

Obstetrics & Gynecology

Dr. Luisa Cueto, MD is a Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialist in Boynton Beach, FL. Dr. Cueto has extensive experience in Gynecologic Conditions. She is affiliated with Boca Raton Regional Hospital, winner of the Gynecologic Surgery Excellence Award. She is also affiliated with West Boca Medical Center. Her office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.

Dr. Luisa Cueto, MD

Mydoc Womens Health Specialists LLC

8756 Boynton Beach Blvd Ste 2400 Boynton Beach, FL 33472 ()
Telehealth services available

Telehealth available

Compare with other Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialists

Compare Dr. Cueto with our nearby Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialists at HCA Florida JFK North Hospital, A part of HCA Florida JFK Hospital.

Make an appointment at HCA Florida JFK North Hospital, A part of HCA Florida JFK Hospital today at (561) 220-9690.

These providers are on the medical staff of HCA Florida JFK North Hospital, A part of HCA Florida JFK Hospital.

Dr. Cueto's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Cueto

4.3

Dr. Cueto

My annual check up.
Janet grossman – May 21, 2022
Out standing doctor
My Doc womens specialist Friendly office Doctor Luisa Curnto Is one of the best doctors I have seen in Florida
Mary Jahangani – May 07, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Luisa Cueto, MD?
Very pleasant and efficient. No wait time. Everything went quickly. Everyone was very nice. One of the best doctor visits.
Bonnie Horowitz – Apr 25, 2022
First visit
I felt so at ease with Dr. Cueto. She addressed all my concerns and all done in a stress free manner.
Mar 11, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Luisa Cueto, MD?
Dr. Cueto is always showing me how much she cares for her patient. She is kind and friendly to answer questions.
Kathleen C – Feb 12, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Luisa Cueto, MD?
She is a great doctor. Very professional , always she have the time to answer any questions for you. I always said to her she has magic hand. I'm so happy she be my gynecology.
Feb 10, 2022
Most caring professional
I’ve been Dr. Cueto’s patient for more than 20 years. She is very knowledgeable and has such a kind and caring demeanor that puts you at ease every visit. She always takes the time to address all of your concerns. Highly recommend Dr. Cueto!
Feb 09, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Luisa Cueto, MD?
I had my first visit with Dr. Cueto. She had been recommended by several friends. Dr Cueto entered the room on time. Office staff could not be more pleasant. I felt at ease during this whole experience. I felt Dr. Cueto was professional while being very warm. My visit was all I could hope for. I left feeling ready to make my next appointment.
Breitman Shelley – Jan 22, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Luisa Cueto, MD?
Dr. Cueto is wonderful. She immediately makes you feel relaxed and comfortable - she is a very caring physician. I highly recommend Dr. Cueto as a gynecologist.
Dec 23, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Luisa Cueto, MD?
One of Dr Cueto's staff recently called my pharmacist with a WRONG prescription. Fortunately, I suspected that a mistake had been made. After several phone calls to the office, they admitted that a wrong Rx was communicated to the pharmacist. I find that unacceptable. As per other people's comments...every time you call, you get a different person answering the phone. If you need an answer, you end up repeating yourself a million times and still don't get an answer. Also, you don't necessarily see Dr Cueto, even though you have an appointment with her. You're more likely to see a Nurse Practitioner or a Physician's Asst.
  • Staff wasn't friendly
Apr 24, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Luisa Cueto, MD?
I'm giving them a two because it is extremely hard to get an appointment since they don't answer the phones. I'm a current patient and called yesterday to follow up with my doctor. I was on hold for about 20 minutes and then it sounded like they picked up and hung up. I did it again and held for about 15 minutes and the same thing happened so I called once again and I pressed 9 to get a call back and still waiting. It's really disappointing because for them most part all of the RNs are great but I might have to change practices since it's so hard for them to answer the phone and call you back.
Apr 08, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Luisa Cueto, MD?
She is totally dedicated to helping her patients. She listens, ask questions, advises...
LillianS – Mar 31, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Luisa Cueto, MD?
If you actually get an appointment and get to see Dr. Cueto during your appointment that experience is great. I've waited over a month to see her, only to find out the day of the appointment that she isn't available and that I will be seen by an PA/NP. Everything else is a hassle and quite frankly disappointing. This goes from making and appointment, wait time to see the physician, organization with follow up, treatment, and faxing medications. There are alot of moving parts/ people but alot of confusion and lack of communication in the office. I called four times for a medication that was supposed to be ordered. The medication has yet to be called/faxed to my pharmacy. My last visit was this week. I will be finding a new provider because it truly feels like you are in a assembly line. The quality and lack of customer service has been an issue at this practice since 2017. Find a practice that truly cares
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Find another practitioner – Jan 30, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Luisa Cueto, MD?
I have been with dr Cueto for several years in Boyton, no complaints but days ago I made an appointment for the Boca Raton office they asked me for my driver license and my insurance I wait and to my surprise, it is a nurse who does my exam I asked her to do the blood test as always. After I went home they call me to tell me that my insurance does not cover what I have to pay It is absurd I made my appointment they asked for my insurance I got the appointment they asked for my insurance and after seeing me they told me that my insurance did not cover it does not make sense. They are going to send me a bill to pay......
kiki – Dec 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Luisa Cueto, MD?
First visit... Tons of in-office paperwork & many questions duplicated. Yet they have a portal! I wasted plenty of time registering ahead of time for nothing. They then took my license/insurance & asked me to remove my mask DURING COVID so they can take a picture. I was floored that a doctor’s office wanted a patient to remove their mask in a small waiting room during a pandemic. Plus, why do they need a photo when they already have my photo id? Intrusive. I then waited 45 minutes in the exam room half naked just to see a nurse practitioner - no doctor. Upon checkout I was pressured to fill out a handwritten survey in a tiny room where 2 other people work less than a few feet from one another. I said I would do one online & got ‘here’s an ugly plastic cup if you do it now’. Why? So u can throw out the neg. reviews? Worse, they charged $250 upfront for a sonogram when I only owed $20. I’ve been trying to get a refund for a month, but 6 calls later, still no refund to my credit card
Chart – Nov 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Luisa Cueto, MD?
I booked an appointment for a video visit with this physician. She did not show up to our appointment. Instead, a nurse called me on the phone. I had questions for a physician that I was not able to get answered. Having someone not even the provider you as a patient book with call you when you are supposed to video chat is quite bizarre. She was the only gynecologist in my area available to video chat so I had booked an appointment with her for that specific reason. I had questions I needed to ask a physician in a more face to face setting.
Nov 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Luisa Cueto, MD?
A factory. Over booked during Covid. They leave a LONG message on the phone about precautions, but keep me in the waiting room for 45 minutes. Then another 20 minute wait for a PA. I’ve been there twice and never seen the doctor. I asked a question re test results when checking out- another 10 minute late for an answer. I asked to be phoned with test results- never got a call. Maybe they just like ON patients better. Staff was pleasant but system is awful. Not going back!
G – Oct 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Luisa Cueto, MD?
DR. CUETO DELIVERED MY FIRST BABY BACK IN MARCH 28 , 2000. SHE WAS AND IS THE BEST!!!!
MELISSA – Mar 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Luisa Cueto, MD?
Dr. Cueto is very caring and takes time with her patients; you don’t feel rushed. She makes you feel comfortable and at ease which reduces the anxiety felt by many women who see their gynecologist.
Jan 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Luisa Cueto, MD?
The accounting department refuses to put the correct coding on my insurance claim and wants me to pay $216.00 out of pocket. My insurance is the best so it is the doctors fault. I hope the doctor reads this because I can not get to her.
Diane Incardone – Dec 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Luisa Cueto, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Cueto?