Dr. Luisa Cueto, MD

Obstetrics & GynecologyFemaleAge 55

Dr. Luisa Cueto, MD is a Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialist in Boynton Beach, FL. Dr. Cueto has more experience with Gynecologic Conditions than other specialists in her area. She is affiliated with medical facilities Boca Raton Regional Hospital and West Boca Medical Center. She is accepting new patients and has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Cueto to book an appointment.

Dr. Cueto

Mydoc Womens Health Specialists LLC

8756 Boynton Beach Blvd Ste 2400 Boynton Beach, FL 33472
Telehealth services available

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Offers Telehealth
  • Practices at Top Hospital
    Patient Safety Excellence Award™ See hospitals

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Frequently Treated by Dr. Cueto

Based on treatment records, we have identified the following as areas of care that Dr. Cueto treats more often than their peers. If you are unsure whether Dr. Cueto treats other conditions, please contact the office at (561) 479-2600.

Gynecologic Conditions

Compare with other Gynecologic Conditions specialists.

Dr. Cueto is experienced in the area of Gynecologic Conditions. See the graph below to learn more about her experience.

Based on claims data for 23 conditions and procedures

Treatments
Dr. Cueto
Similar Providers
Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
Symptomatic Menopause
Perimenopause
Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
Normal

• Chlamydia Infections
  • Coagulation Defects in Pregnancy and Postpartum
  • Colporrhaphy
  • Colposcopy
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Destruction or Excision of Vaginal Lesions
  • Gonorrhea Infections
  • Gynecologic Cancer
  • Hemorrhoids
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • Hypertension Complicating Pregnancy, Childbirth and Postpartum
  • Hysterectomy - Open
  • Hysteroscopy
  • Intrauterine Growth Restriction
  • Low Back Pain During Pregnancy
  • Mastodynia
  • Maternal Anemia
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Menstrual Migraine
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Preeclampsia
  • Pregnancy Ultrasound
  • Rectovaginal Fistula
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Symptomatic Menopause
  • Vulvectomy
  • Wound Repair
  • Yeast Infections

Dr. Cueto accepts

Dr. Cueto accepts the following insurance:

National (BlueCard) PPO

Dr. Cueto's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Cueto

4.3

Dr. Cueto?
  • Explained conditions well (80)
  • Listened & answered questions (80)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (79)
  • Long wait times (14)
  • Difficult to schedule appointment (12)
  • Office environment (11)
I'm giving them a two because it is extremely hard to get an appointment since they don't answer the phones. I'm a current patient and called yesterday to follow up with my doctor. I was on hold for about 20 minutes and then it sounded like they picked up and hung up. I did it again and held for about 15 minutes and the same thing happened so I called once again and I pressed 9 to get a call back and still waiting. It's really disappointing because for them most part all of the RNs are great but I might have to change practices since it's so hard for them to answer the phone and call you back.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
Apr 08, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Luisa Cueto, MD?
She is totally dedicated to helping her patients. She listens, ask questions, advises...
LillianS – Mar 31, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Luisa Cueto, MD?
If you actually get an appointment and get to see Dr. Cueto during your appointment that experience is great. I've waited over a month to see her, only to find out the day of the appointment that she isn't available and that I will be seen by an PA/NP. Everything else is a hassle and quite frankly disappointing. This goes from making and appointment, wait time to see the physician, organization with follow up, treatment, and faxing medications. There are alot of moving parts/ people but alot of confusion and lack of communication in the office. I called four times for a medication that was supposed to be ordered. The medication has yet to be called/faxed to my pharmacy. My last visit was this week. I will be finding a new provider because it truly feels like you are in a assembly line. The quality and lack of customer service has been an issue at this practice since 2017. Find a practice that truly cares
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Long wait times
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Find another practitioner – Jan 30, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Luisa Cueto, MD?
I have been with dr Cueto for several years in Boyton, no complaints but days ago I made an appointment for the Boca Raton office they asked me for my driver license and my insurance I wait and to my surprise, it is a nurse who does my exam I asked her to do the blood test as always. After I went home they call me to tell me that my insurance does not cover what I have to pay It is absurd I made my appointment they asked for my insurance I got the appointment they asked for my insurance and after seeing me they told me that my insurance did not cover it does not make sense. They are going to send me a bill to pay......
kiki – Dec 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Luisa Cueto, MD?
First visit... Tons of in-office paperwork & many questions duplicated. Yet they have a portal! I wasted plenty of time registering ahead of time for nothing. They then took my license/insurance & asked me to remove my mask DURING COVID so they can take a picture. I was floored that a doctor’s office wanted a patient to remove their mask in a small waiting room during a pandemic. Plus, why do they need a photo when they already have my photo id? Intrusive. I then waited 45 minutes in the exam room half naked just to see a nurse practitioner - no doctor. Upon checkout I was pressured to fill out a handwritten survey in a tiny room where 2 other people work less than a few feet from one another. I said I would do one online & got ‘here’s an ugly plastic cup if you do it now’. Why? So u can throw out the neg. reviews? Worse, they charged $250 upfront for a sonogram when I only owed $20. I’ve been trying to get a refund for a month, but 6 calls later, still no refund to my credit card
Chart – Nov 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Luisa Cueto, MD?
I booked an appointment for a video visit with this physician. She did not show up to our appointment. Instead, a nurse called me on the phone. I had questions for a physician that I was not able to get answered. Having someone not even the provider you as a patient book with call you when you are supposed to video chat is quite bizarre. She was the only gynecologist in my area available to video chat so I had booked an appointment with her for that specific reason. I had questions I needed to ask a physician in a more face to face setting.
Nov 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Luisa Cueto, MD?
DR. CUETO DELIVERED MY FIRST BABY BACK IN MARCH 28 , 2000. SHE WAS AND IS THE BEST!!!!
MELISSA – Mar 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Luisa Cueto, MD?
Dr. Cueto is very caring and takes time with her patients; you don’t feel rushed. She makes you feel comfortable and at ease which reduces the anxiety felt by many women who see their gynecologist.
Jan 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Luisa Cueto, MD?
The accounting department refuses to put the correct coding on my insurance claim and wants me to pay $216.00 out of pocket. My insurance is the best so it is the doctors fault. I hope the doctor reads this because I can not get to her.
Diane Incardone – Dec 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Luisa Cueto, MD?
I love Dr. Cueto and all her staff, the office is amazing, starting with front desk and receptionists, nurses and completing with Dr. Cueto herself. They are very kind, caring people, never felt rushed, always answering all my health related questions. I am blessed to have Dr.Cueto and Katie as my physicians, person can not ask for better healthcare providers, they treat you like a family, they always follow up and get back to me if I have any questions. Also I would like to mention Melissa, the ultrasound technician, she is amazing the way how she helps you to be comfortable during your procedure, very knowledgeable, caring and kind person, I really appreciate her and whole entire staff very much! Thank you always being there for me! With biggest respect, Sevda.
Sevda – Oct 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Luisa Cueto, MD?
Does this office answer their phone? The online appointment option is great but their mailbox is full and there is no way to reach the receptionist unless it is an emergency. Anyone else have this problem? Alternate phone number?
Aug 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Luisa Cueto, MD?
I’ve never felt more comfortable going to an OBGYN. They explained everything to me! No one has ever taken the time to do that. They make getting appointments and diagnostic tests so easy. It really helps reduce the anxiety of going.
Apr 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Luisa Cueto, MD?
I went to Dr. Cueto’s office last November. She had been highly recommended by friends who have been her patient for over 10 years. There was a 2 hr. wait in her office. I was scheduled for a Hysteroscopy at the hospital. Dr. Cueto couldn't perform the procedure. So results were inconclusive. I suffered from anxiety, not knowing if I had Endometrial Cancer. Hysteroscopy/Conization was recently done by an oncological Obgyn who successfully did the procedure, for $8000(haven’t met my deductible.
Apr 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Luisa Cueto, MD?
This is the best office ever! I have been going to Dr. Cueto for over 20 years and she delivered both my kids. The staff here is absoute wonderful. Trully recommend them.
Monica Isaza-Deal – Jan 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Luisa Cueto, MD?
She is always deeply concerned about her patient's well being. She doesn't rush through the exam in order to deliver the best service to her patient.
FL – Jan 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Luisa Cueto, MD?
I just had a an appointment with Dr Cueto. She gives a very thorough exam. She is a compassionate and caring person. I highly recommend dr cueto. I previously sent a negative review about the staff. They have reached out to me and they helped me understand what had happened that caused me to be unhappy. They contacted me and they were very responsive to my complaint.
Nita messinger in Lake worth – Dec 14, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Luisa Cueto, MD?
Dr. Cueto, is Amazing!! I Hate Doctor visits but with Dr. Cueto makes them so easy she very Laid back and knows what she's doing. You can tell she cares for her patients. Her staff is pretty great as well, Alejandro is nice and is always smiling and also knows what he is doing. Melanie is great as well, she knows me by name always smiling and friendly and she sometimes answers the phone when I have to make an appointment she is very courteous and amazing as well. Thank you all The best ever!!
Kim in Boca – Dec 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Luisa Cueto, MD?
Dr. Cueto was ill so I was seen by Sabna ARNP. She was so kind & empathetic & put me at ease while discussing an uncomfortable situation. I absolutely love this office. From the front desk, the lab, the M.A.’s, to the providers, everyone is wonderful!
Kim in Deerfield Beach, FL – Dec 05, 2018
everything was great!!
Blanca Rincon in ton, FL – Dec 01, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Luisa Cueto, MD?
Dr. Cueto was on a surgery so I saw the nurse practitioner Dr. Sapna and it was wonderful. The whole experience from beginning to end was excellent . Love this office and I am glad I live very close.
Referral from friends in Boca Raton – Nov 30, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Luisa Cueto, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Cueto?

• Obstetrics & Gynecology